Fortune

The Hunters of the Night

It was already 5 : 00 when they were inside the Institute. All of them were at the kitchen, waiting until they are about to go. All of them were in gear of black, their hair out of their faces. Weapons were sheathed in their belt.

 

Minutes passed and it was already 6 : 00, they knew it was time for them to get ready and leave. They all had got out of the institute. The people of Korea were looking at them, thinking that their Cosplayers. " The situation here is weird, " Mi - Hyun said, wearing Yu - Ri's old gear, but it had fit her perfectly. 

" We're okay with it.. " Chung - Hee said, looking at the girls who were giggling at him. " Why do people think I'm beautful? " Chung - Hee said, smiling at them, his perfect white teeth blazing by the darkness.

" Don't bother, ' Mi - Hyun said, smirking. They already turned to their left, and saw the old Cemetery, it's gate was wide open. They all looked at eachother, and proceeded ther way inside the old,abandoned Cemetery.

 

" Well, well, well. Mi - Hyun brought the whole team! " and the others gasped by his look, but Mi - Hyun stayed strong.

" I'm beautiful, I know.. " and he smiled, showing his razor-sharp like teeth at them.

" Please, the only thing keeping you ugly is your face. Like seriously bro.. Brush. " Chung - Hee said, indicating at the guy called Azazek.

" And the only thing keepng you look handsome is her.. " Azazek said, pointing at sharp finger at her. His skin at his hand was crooked, and wrinkly.

" Don't dare touch her, " Chung - Hee said, pulling Mi - Hyun at his back.

" I won't.. but.. "

" But what? " Yu - Ri said taking a step forward, her eyes gleaming at him.

" Aaah, Yu - Ri.. I still see the look of your mother in you, such beauty.. Yes. "

" Don't dare take my mother into this, "

" I would not.. No.. "

" So just shut it, " Chung - Hee had cut in, looking like a fiesty tiger.

" Oh stop it.. Lovers Quarrel are just cute.. " Azazek said, mockingly.

" Lovers Quarrel? " Chung - Hee started, looking taken aback.

" Yes.. You don't think I know? "

" What are you saying.. "

" I'm saying I can see the feelings inside both of you.. There are still love for eachother, or.. "

" I only love Mi - Hyun! "

" Nonsense... Love and Desire are very different things my dear.. You only desire her.. but do not love her.. "

" I do love her.. "

" No, no, no.. Just because I have no feelings for people means I can't see others. You feel no love, you feel nothing. "

" Just stop it! " Yu - Ri shouted, looking flushed and white.

" See Mi - Hyun? You should realize that they love eachother.. He'll just throw you away when he sees he made a mistake... You'll see.. "

" I think I believe you.. but I don't want to.. " Mi - Hyun said, taking a step forward. " Move aside.. "

" And why is that? " He said, looking pleased.

" Just move! "

 

And he did, it was the dead body of her mother. She gasped, tears forming in her eyes. She started to dart towards her, kneeling right beside her. 

 

The vision was real.. It all was. And the others came moving forward, standing behind her. " Oh Mi - Hyun.. " Yu - Ri started, and placed a hand on her  shoulder. Mi - Hyun just kept crying, tears were leaking down the corpse of her dead mother. 

" I know Mi - Hyun, I know.. " Azazek started, looking a little sad for them. But she knew it was all a joke. And he disappeared, dust blew away from the spot he dissolved in.

 

The day ended with sorrow, they were all just there.. Comforting Mi - Hyun at her loss.