Broken

The Hunters of the Night

The kitchen was silent for a moment, Mi - Hyun was glaring at the clock, her right hand holding a cup of black coffee, her left tapping on the table. 5 : 30 She looked at the people surrounding her, Ji - Na, Cha - Bum and Han - Gyong. She noticed that Chung - Hee wasn't there, until a knock came from the door, and it opened showing a beautiful girl. She had straight, shoulder-length hair. She looked beautiful with her glittering eyes, and her fashion sense. She dropped her luggage, and flew her hands up to a straight line infront fo her. " Ji - Na! "

" Oh my god, Yu - Ri ! "

" This looks like a very friendly reunion. " Cha - Bum said, looking back. " Hello Yu - Ri, how was the Trip? "

" Great, oh so great. By the way, where's Chung - Hee? " She asked, pouting. She looked to her side, and saw Mi - Hyun there glaring back at her. Mi - Hyun gave a friendly smile, and Yu - Ri gave it back. " Hello, "

" Hi, " Mi - Hyun responded, " Who's she? " asked Yu - Ri.

" She's Mi - Hyun, " Ji - Na said, and Yu - Ri smiled.

" She's Chung - Hee's new girlfriend, " Cha - Bum continued, and the smile faded away. It was only a matter of time that Han - Gyong had put the newspaper down, and looked at Yu - Ri. " Ah! Mi - Na, so nice to see you. "

" You too Han - Gyong " She gave a wide, lovely smile. Mi - Hyun glared at her for a moment, she looked like a mans dream girl. Perfect eyes, perfect lips, perfect nose. Her face has a perfect shape, perfect angle everywhere, she looked fit, and she looked like a goddess, but she looked familiar. " I think you're next at her wall " Ji - Na smirked, pointing out at Mi - Hyun who gave her a Shut the up gaze Yu - Ri gasped, but Cha - Bum laughed,

" Not literally, it means you're the next for her to draw. "

" Ooooh, I've always wanted to be drawn by artists. "

" It's not that, You look familiar, " Mi - Hyun pouted, still glaring up at her with squinted eyes.

" Ofcourse silly! I was So - Hee. " and Mi - Hyun gave a gasp.

" So - Hee! Oh my god. I knew you looked familiar, and she flung her arms wide around her, hugging her tightly. " I've missed you! "

" I've missed you too, " Yu - Ri laughed, releasing their hugs.

" Wait, you two know eachother? " Ji - Na pouted, not liking the fact that they were friends.

" Ofcourse Ji - Na! We've been bestfriends when we were at Grade School. And ofcourse Dae - Suk was part of our friendship, "

but Mi - Hyun pouted at hearing, his bestfriends name Dae - Suk. " Did something happen with the both of you? You and Dae - Suk I mean. "

" Yeah, we had a fight. "

" Awrh. It's okay I'm sure you guys would be friends again! "

" Hah, I always loved your kindly spirit "

" Oooh, What a new friendly meeting. " and there Chung - Hee was leaning at the side of the door, his hands in the pockets of his pants. " Nice to meet you again, Yu - Ri " he pronounced her name a little deep. Meaningful. It was like underlined or something, and Yu - Ri sneered at him " I knew you'd show up Chung - Hee " and there, she did say it with a deep growl in his name.

" Mi - Hyun, go back to your room. I want to talk to Yu - Ri " Chung - Hee said, looking at her.

" Wait.. What? "

" Mi - Hyun has a right to know " and there Cha - Bum had cut in, " Like really Chung - Hee, "

" Know what then? Is there something I should know? "

" Yeah, it's the fact that Chung - Hee and Yu - Ri are... " Ji - Na said, but a shooting dagger had hit her hair, cutting only the tip. Mi - Hyun looked back, and Chung - Hee had thrown it.

" Shut it Ji - Na, "

" She does has a right to know! It's girlfriend rights, duh. "

" Like you've been ever a girlfriend of someone.. " Cha - Bum said, giving a smirk.

" She has to know. She's ready, I know she is. " Yu - Ri had joined the conversation, but no one did anything but just followed her lead. " Once upon a time.. " She started, and Chung - Hee glared at her.

" We we're in a relationship. " Chung - Hee finished, and all of them looked at Mi - Hyun's face to see a sign of anything, but she looked completely frozen. She looked like a statue, but she was her lips, and blinking hard.