Momentum

The Hunters of the Night

" Okay, Okay. You want to talk about her that she's not appropriate here, blah blah blah " Chung - Hee retorted,

" That's not... "

" it, Right? it? That's not it? What the are you talking about Ji - Na. I mean, " Chung - Hee said, looking puzzled and dumbfounded. " Look, She's not going anywhere. And That..... Is..... Final. " He pointed a finger at her, and looked back at Mi - Hyun. " You okay? "

" Yeah, But you guys can leave, "

" Why? " Chung - Hee said, Cha - Bum following.

" I.... I need to go somewhere... " Mi - Hyun said, entwining her fingers together;

" To Me? " adn there Mi - Hyun looked at the door, now opening widely. She saw it was Dae - Suk, standing by the door. " Hazza, I'm here. "

" I'm... I'm... " Mi - Hyun muttered, not finding the right words or how to explain it.

" I'm over it, Don't worry. "

" Good, I'm just sorry... "

" It's okay, So... Brother and Sister fight? "

" Yeah, which you bastards aren't allowed at, " Ji - Na pointed at him, her eyes giving him a jet glare.

" Ji - Na! " Cha - Bum snapped at her, looking motherly.

" Okay okay, he can watch.. " Ji - Na said, getting back to the point.

 

She re-told Her's and Cha - Bum's conversation just a few hours ago, Cha - Bum had cut out to the point of where it's improtant or where they could not understand it and making it more clearer Cha - Bum's better at telling stories than Ji - Na, She seems so naive. " And now, we thought of it for a while, and we decided.. " Ji - Na stopped for a moment, and looked at Cha - Bum to continue " To let her stay "

Mi - Hyun exhaled deeply, her heart felt like it stopped beating " Thank lord, "

" Yeah, Thank Lord it is. " Chung - Hee repeated, and he looked at Mi - Hyun

" I need to talk with Dae - Suk for a moment, need to clear things up. "

" Okay, bye. " Chung - Hee kissed her in the lips good bye, and their lips parted fast. I wish it didn't stop.. She looked at Dae - Suk. Them being the only people left,

" So, What you want to talk about? "

" I just want to make it clear, all these years we've been friends right? and I know you know that.... "

" Yes, yes I do. I've been your best friend 'till Pre-K. You think I don't know you? "

" I just thought that... "

" Look, It's hard for me. I've fell inlove with someone who doesn't love me back. It's really not what I expected and until now, I think that she might think that I'm better than him. "

" Wait, you mean... Me? "

" Ofcourse I mean you goddamnit Mi - Hyun! "

" I just thought.... "

" Thought I never felt soemthing for you? I thought our friendship was special. I thought that at the end you'd pick me, but you chose the good looking guy you don't even barely know! "

" Dae - Suk I'm "

" Stop Mi - Hyun, I'm tired of your sorrys. "

" But.. "

" Just leave it, and don't bother calling me. "

" Dae - Suk.. " But he already left from the room, the door closing with a bang.

I messed up big time.. I'm crying. Tears were already streaming down her face, she'd slowly put her hands on her face, covering them up. Tear droplets would get her hands wet, and her face looked like it was splashed with water. I guess I'm just that predictable.