Father

The Hunters of the Night

They turned from corner to corner, their hands clasped around eachother. Mi - Hyun was leading the way for Chung - Hee to follow. " Where are we going? "

" Somewhere.. " She replied, giving a fake smile to him.

 

They stopped infront of a small house, the walls appeared to be glowing with dust.. But something was not right, smoke was coming out of the fireplace. She squinched her eyes, there was light at the highest window.

" Someone's in there.. "

" Why? What is it? "

" There shouldn't be someone in there.. " Mi - Hyun said with rage. She was already marching up the door, and her hand in a fist.

" Mi - Hyun.. I don't think.. " and he looked up the window, seeing a Man. Who looked Forty but farely seemed only Thirty.

 

She already knocked on the door, and ringing the doorbell several times. And she ehard a shout from the inside, it was a fair man's voice. " Who dares to go up on my house! " He said. He opened up the door, glaring at Mi - Hyun who was also in shock.

" Who are you?! Why are you at my house?! " She said, giving an angry look.

" Wait.. Don't tell me my Wife sold it! " 

" We bought it years ago! And no one ever sold it! "

" Wait, wait, wait.. Who are you?! "

" I'm Mi - Hyun! Lee Mi - Hyun! "

" Mi - Hyun? Mi - Hyun.. " He said with glee, putting his hand to her face. " You are my Mi - Hyun! "

" Don't claim her for anything, " Chung - Hee said, putting his head up high. 

" Don't touch me stranger. Or I'll call the police! " She threatened him, but he just tilted his head.

" I'm sorry I left you.. " He said, putting his hand on his white beard, and his other to his glasses. He started to pull them off, showing a slim face. He was thirty, he looked farely young.

" D.. D.. Dad? " She stuttered, looking shocked and bewildered.

" Wow.. " Chung - Hee took a step back, and raised his head and whistled as if he was checking the view of the house.

" What?.. Why?.. Why on all these years.. " She started.

" I'm sorry Mi - Hyun, it's just that.. "

" It's just that what Dad? You did it for me? "

" Yes.. I'd even risk my life at the Military just to see you Sweetheart, and meet your mother again.. " He smiled, and she just glared at him with sorrow. " What's wrong? "

" It's about Mom.. "

" What happened to her?! Is she sick? "

" No.. She's just.. " And she looked down, Chung - Hee walking up to her and patting her back. " Dead.. "

 

" How.. How.. " He started, pacing right to left inside their home. Looking like he lost money in a bet,

" I'm a Demon Hunter dad... Face it.. " She said, looking down. And Chung - Hee was just letting her lay her head on her shoulder. " That's not the only thing dad.. "

 " What else? " He asked, moving his hands up then back to his sides again.

" It's just that I'm dating someone, "

" And who the hell would that be? "

" Him.. " She pointed out, and gave a small on her lower lip. And Chung - Hee just stood up, and bowed. 

" It's a pleasure to meet you Sir.. "

" You too, So.. Is he.. One of you? "

" Yes, he is.. And I've enjoyed every second I'm with him.. So can you.. "

" I would accept for him to be your boyfriend unless... I would not like to see you hurt because of him.. "

" I will not brake her heart Sir, I promise.. "

 

" Now about where you're living, Can I go there? "

 

And Mi - Hyun smiled with glee, looking at Chung - Hee if he had any emotions.

" You're always welcome Dad.. "

" Thank you sweetie, "

 

And She stood up, Chung - Hee following her. " Let's get going then, " and they marched off, Mi - Hyun's Dad following them.