The Unlikely Greeting

The Hunters of the Night

.She flew her eyes open, and she felt dizziness in her, her room was dark. She looked at her left, by the window was Chung - Hee who was looking outside, his arms crossed around his stomache. Mi - Hyun groaned, her hand on her head. She felt something painfully buzzing around, like a bee flying, and stinging her head.

"You're awake, " Chung - Hee said, giving a half smile.

" What time is it? " She asked, looking at him with squinted eyes. And he looked back,

" About time before we leave, " and She nodded at him, giving another groan. 

" Something wrong? " He asked, looking like he's sick. He was glaring at her, like she might die.

" I'm okay, nothing wrong "

" I think you need to lie down a little, " He said, looking at her. His eyes were gazing at hers. Their faces were inches apart, their faces getting closer and closer to eachother. Their lips met, breaking off to a passionate embrace. Mi - Hyun felt something sting in her ear, footsteps. There was a knock on the door, and they both broke off the kiss, their lips becoming colder. " I'd better get that, " Mi - Hyun said, her head down, her feet already on the ground.

" No, You'd better rest, I'll get it " Chung - Hee said, holding her off with the palm of his hand. And Mi - Hyun only nodded, so Chung - Hee came to the door. He flew it open, and it was Yu - Ri with Cha - Bum just at her back, " We got to go, " and Yu - Ri glanced at Mi - Hyun " Ji - Na's in her room, right across the hall, next to Cha - Bum's. "

" Okay, thanks. "

" Don't mention it, "

 

Chung - Hee then waved goodbye at her, his eyes glaring at hers. She wanted just a little kiss before he left, but the door had already shut close. She flung herself onto the bed, thinking about the past few days she had been in the Institute. It was dark, she didn't know what to do. She felt something cold drizzle up her spine, she felt like she was being watched somehow. She looked back at the window, her head stretched out, only seeing the half of it. She saw an owl, a peculiar owl with black feathers, but with odd kind of eyes. She saw it's eyes were white, glaring right at hers. She jumed up by her bed, hearing a soft chuckle. " I like your abilities Mi - Hyun, I bet you're proud like your mother was. " a deep voice said. She looked taken aback, and looked by the shadows right at the end fo her room. " Surprise.. "

" Who.. Who are you? " She started, her back crouched, her eyes squinted just to see him. But there weren't any lights on, she didn't think it would be on.

" My Demon would've got you, but I didn't know your abilities then.... "

" I asked who are you.. " She whispered, but he didn't seemingly hear it.

" He would've gave you to me. But, things change fast don't they? "

" I asked who are you! " Mi - Hyun had enough, her temper was at the highest. Seeing how stubborn he is.

" I'm asking you Mi - Hyun.. Who.. Are.. You.. " and he appeared from the shadows, her worst nightmare about to come. He was a handsome guy, with facial features just like Chung - Hee's. His eyes were red, and an X shape pupil was glowing in the middle. His mouth was like a sewn doll, wide and his sharp teeth were shown. " Like what you see? "

" What do you mea Who am I... I'm Lee Mi - Hyun, daughter of Lee Hyo - Ju. "

" That's what you think, but didn't you ever know who was the father? "

" He died in War. "

" No no no... He died.. Because of me. "

" You mean.. "

" Yes Mi - Hyun, the blood of the Demon Hunters runs in your veins.. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You're mother knew that the time would come that I'll try to get another of her loved ones.. So she hid everything from you. "

" She never lies to me, she never does. "

" That's too bad, 'cause you wouldn't see her again.. "

" What.. What do you mean? "

" I mean about this, " He moved his sharp claws right infront of her, making a gesture of a swift movement going from the left to the right, right infront of her. " No, She couldn't be... She couldn't be.. "

" Dead? " He said, giving a smirk. " Oh Mi - Hyun, what a shame.. "

" No! You're lying.. She's not dead! " She said, looking taken aback. She took a step backward, looking at him with her sinister eyes.

" She is little girl, She is.. "

" No.. "

" Didn't you ever wonder, if hse ever got home? or did she ever contacted you? "

" But.. "

" Oh no, no, no.. This is bad.. Our poor Mi - Hyun didn't understand.. "

" Stop! "

" I sent a demon to get her, they were in a rash battle. Until the demon got his claws right up to her stomache, "

" Stop! "

" It came inside, pushed inside of her. Blood spilling out... "

" Stop it! "

" The guts, the intestines all slid out when the claws had got through the end, "

" Stop it! Stop! " Mi - Hyun screamed, and the lights came buzzing on. Ji - Na was already at the door, looking like she had been waken up. " What the happened? "

Mi - Hyun looked at the Shadows where he was, but he only disappeared. The owl also disappeared, and something buzzed inside Ji - Na's pocket.. It was a Sensor. " Demonic activity, not too long ago.. "

" Call the other guys back, it was a trap. "

" What do you mean? "

" It was all a trap, he talked to me.. He told me everything, call them back. Something might happen to them.. "

" Okay.. " Ji - Na said, taking her phone out of her pocket, flipping it open. " Hello? Chung - Hee? " 

" Yeah? Something wrong? " Chung - Hee asked, the phone buzzing. Mi - Hyun was hearing everything, so she just looked.

" Yeah, you need to come back. It's all a mistake, it was a trap. "

" Yeah, we noticed that.. " 

" How? "

" There's a painting here, or something. It was made from human blood. It said something like Hello, and Goodbye.. "

" Good, 'Cause we'd want Mi - Hyun to explain.. "

" Why? Did something happen? "

" Something you'd be worried about, "

" What.. " but the phone had cut off, Ji - Na hanged up. " This better be good, "

" Oh it is, "