The Urgent Call

The Hunters of the Night

Morning came fresh, and the others were at the living room, watching some korean movies. While Mi - Hyun stayed alone at the corner, where a small wooden chair was placed by, and her sketchpad on her lap. Chung - Hee looked behind him, and glared at Mi - Hyun looking so serious about the drawing of her's. He started to move up from the sofa, her feet thudding on the ground, walking up to Mi - Hyun. While Dae - Suk and Kwang - Sun glared at him walk away,

" You seem so... "

" Serious? " Mi - Hyun continued Chung - Hee's sentence, giving a crooked smile.

" Well, yeah. What are you drawing anyways? " Chung - Hee said, smiling. Sliding a chair beside her then sitting on it. Glaring by the sketchpad she was holding.

" I don't really know yet.. " She said, pouting. " I've been drawing absent mindly for quite some time.. " and she glared at the drawing she made, giving it the final touch. 

" It looks like raccoons dancing.. I hate raccoons " Chung - Hee said, glaring at the drawing, tilting his head a bit.

" Or maybe it's just upside down, " Mi - Hyun explained, rading Chung - Hee's mind.

 

She turned her sketchpad upside down, showing a neat drawing of both of them in a close kiss. 

" I never knew it would look like this.. " She said, her brow raised. " I'm going to check my other drawings, "  and she continued, her sketchpad still upside down. Flipping the pages, seeing they were going back from their kiss until they parted. " Oh.. I didn't realize I'd do something like this. "

 

The phone rang as the room became silent, the phone was only a few inches apart from Mi - Hyun so she took it. " Hello? "

" Thank goodness. Mi - Hyun. " It was Ji - Na, panting softly.

" What? Why? What's happening? "

" Tell them to come here at the Institute. "

" Why? "

" Dem.. " But the phone had cut off, and she heard slashing, screaming and wailing.

" What was that? " Yu - Ri said, reading the expression of Mi - Hyun on her face.

" I don't know how it happened but.. " She looked from Chung - Hee to the others. " Demons are attacking the Institute. "

 

" How the hell could Demons possibly attack the Institute? " Chung - Hee said, all of them inside the Car of Dae - Suk. " And I don't know why we should go ride the Hell Car. "

" Shut up. It's theo nly thing available, and if you'd complain again. I'd like to tell you to get out. " Dae - Suk retorted, his anger was shown around him. But Chung - Hee had a point. It was a red truck, the cushons had it's spring out, and it wasn't even fluffy anymore. Smoke was widely welcome inside it, and a kind of screeching noise would continue to go.

" We're here. " Dae - Suk said, stopping over the Institute. " Let's go.. "

" Wait, wait, wait. " Chung - Hee said, stopping everyone. " Who agreed to let them come? " He eyed Kwang - Sun and Dae - Suk.

" Why.. What's the problem bringing them? "

" First they kissed you, Second they're just a biggie, Third.. They.. are.. retarded. " Chung - Hee pointed at both fo them, Dae - Suk and Kwang - Sun giving him the glare.

" Wow hold up, they kissed you? " Yu - Ri said, giggling a bit.

" It's not time for that, let's all just go. " Mi - Hyun said, walking up the institute and the others followed.

 

They got inside, the air was dirty, the halls were sweeped with blood. " This looks like those Haunted Houses that give me goose bumps. " Dae - Suk said, His geekiness and nerdiness going off a bit.

" Let's split up, I'll go with Chung hee. And Yu - Ri could go with Dae - Suk and Kwang - Sun. " Mi - Hyun indicated, walking up the hallway, and Chung - Hee following her.

" Wait, stop. You with Chung - Hee again? " Dae - Suk pouted.

" Yes, 'cause we're killing machines? " Chung - Hee started, but Mi - Hyun just continued. Her Kusarigama in her hands.

 

They stopped by the Hall of Weapons, were they head panting and squealing. Chung - Hee and Mi - Hyun barged inside, and saw a whole pack of High - Class demons pacing around the room. Han - Gyong, and Cha - Bum killing off some. " Goddamnit get over here and help us! " Cha - Bum shouted, fighting off the demon Mi - Hyun had first killed.

 

And Chung - Hee was right, Mi - Hyun and He are killing machines. They both got into a fight with High Class Demons which looked like they were so easy. Mi - Hyun had helped Cha - Bum fight off the other demon. While Chung - Hee helped Han - Gyong with a demon, who looked like a giant with spikes streaking out of it's back. 

 

" Where the should we look for them anyways? " Kwang - Sun started, glaring at the doors wide open with light.

" Where there's more sounds coming from Moron. " Yu - Ri snapped, and she stopped. " Stop. It sounds like it's coming off from Ji - Na's room. " and seh hurdled off, both of the boys following her. They stopped at the room where the door was blasted open. And all of them were running up to Ji - Na's room. Seeing her talking to Azazek. 

" Where is Mi - Hyun? " Azazek told her, his razor sharp nails pointing at her.

" I would never tell you! "Ji - Na screamed, and then Azazek vanished as a blade which had shown so much light had hit pass him.

" You forgot Demons were afraid of sunlight, "

" I always do Yu - Ri.. "

And Yu - Ri helped her up, making her stand.

 

The Institute became silent, and all of them gathered around the main Hall. All of them panting, and they said their goodbyes and ran off without another word.