Heartbroken

The Hunters of the Night

Morning came fresh, and Mi - Hyun had her eyes wide open, small eyebags were formed beneath her eyes. She had her sketchpad infront of her, she was drawing something. Her eyes were black, seeing the future happening now. She was glaring at a room, where Yu - Ri and Chung - Hee were alone talking and then.. The door burst open, it was Chung - Hee. " What you drawing? "

" The future.. "

" Let me see.. " and Chung - Hee took the sketchpad, looking astonished. " You know you can't be serious on what he said.. "

" I am Chung - Hee.. Since he had said this I kept having Visions.. Dreams.. I don't want to believe that it's real but.. " She just dug her head into her legs. Her knees moved up to her chest, and her arms wrapped  around it. Chung - Hee kept flipping the pages, and was seeing everything in it was like a diary written by pictures. All of them were real, and did happen. He had dropped the sketchpad on the bed, looking at Mi - Hyun. " You know.. "

" What? "

" You shouldn't believe him.. Believe me Mi - Hyun. Mi - Hyun I love you, and you know that. " 

She smiled, but it was easily written it was fake. Her eyes looked tired, her face not yet washed. " Now clean up, I don't want to see my girlfriend like this. "

 

And she laughed, and nodded. She took her way to the bathroom, and started to take a bath. While she was in the bath, she was glaring down at the water. She knew that sooner or later Chung - Hee would cheat on her. She had took that thought off and continued her relaxing moment in the bathtub.

 

There was a knock on the door, and Dae - Suk had opened it kind of rougely. He saw the face of Mi - Hyun and Chung - Hee. Not realizing Yu - Ri's excited face. " Dae - Suk! " Yu - Ri had flung her arms around Dae - Suk, and smiled vougely.

" Excuse me, Who are you? " He asked, dumbfounded. The others already inside the room.

" I'm So - Hee! It's so sad nobody recognizes me anymore. " She pouted, releasing the hug.

" Wait.. as in.. So - Hee? "

" Yes So - Hee Silly! "

" So you're a.... " He said, pointing at the two, whom are Mi - Hyun and Chung - Hee.

" Yep. A pure Demon hunter. "

" How odd the world is right now.. But, wait, wait, wait.. " He said, turning around, pointing a finger at them who were enjoying the couch. " What the hell are you guys doing here anyways? "

" Mi - Hyun needs a place to stay, demons want her. So yeah, "

" Wait.. Demons want her? "

" Ofcourse Human, or which I would like to refer as Bastard " Chung - Hee said mockingly, smirking at him.

" I'm not a Bastard . "

" Okay, stop the quarreling. I just want to ask If I have permission, " Mi - Hyun said, looking pleadingly.

" Okay, Okay.. But just until you guys don't do anything messy. Especially not going in my room. "

" So you got house rules now? " Yu - Ri said, pouting.

" Ofcourse I do, the last time you were here we were in Pre - K.. "

" Well, I guess you have a point. "

" Okay, let me divide the guest rooms. There are two guest rooms, one with a double bed and one with a single bed. Mi - Hyun lives at the single bed, so that's pretty much it. "

" Okay, I'll go on the double bed. And for now, I'm going to unpack. " Mi - Hyun said, smiling. Running up to her room with the bag right at her shoulder.

 

She entered her room, it was filled with her drawings, and the smell of paint was familiar inside it. " Home sweet home, " She said, laying down at the bed right next to the window. She started to hear footsteps right across the hall, thinking it would only be Chung - Hee, and she got up to her feet, and went to the room just across the end of the hall.

 

She opened the door widely, and looked inside it with shock. She saw the two in a loving embrace, then part with eachother. " Mi - Hyun.. I.. " Chung - Hee started trying to get on his feet. She started to move her head from side to side, and skiddle off across the hall to the stairs. " Mi - Hyun! " Chung - Hee shouted, and ran after her, looking depressed and all.

 

Mi - Hyun was already outside, her hands right at her head. She was at the garden, tears strolling off from her eyes to her cheeks. " Mi - Hyun! "

" No, Chung - Hee! Just stop! " She said, looking right face to face to him. 

" Mi - Hyun I'm.. "

" No Chung - Hee. Sorry's not good enough, "

" Do you mean.. "

" Yes! I mean it!.. " She stopped for a moment and walked past him, " We're over, " She said, moving back inside the house. Dae - Suk in his room. looking down by the window at the garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] I don't like the outcome but... When there is a relationship, there is a break-up when there is a break-up there is a come-back-together-and-love-eachother-forever thing. So yeah, you'd probably notice that ;P

K Bye ^^