Affected

The Hunters of the Night

She was walking down the slick path of ice, skooting herself towards a small, cabin. Smoke was puffing out of the chimney. She was freezeing cold, trying to tget herself to the cabin. But even if she moved so fast, it still felt so far away from her. She felt cold inside, thinking something was wrong there. She thought for a moment, and stopped by her tracks. She saw a shadow, a mans shadow. It was gliding towards her, and there she saw the smooth, handsome face of Chung - Hee, muttering " Wake up Mi - Hyun, wake up " She stood in thought, as she looked directly at Chung - Hee. " Wake up Mi - Hyun, It's time to wake up "

 

She gasped for air, sitting bolt up right, her right hand at her neck. She looked pale, her lips dry. She looked up looking at Chung - Hee infront of her, he had extended his arms nad had upt them at her shoulder. " You allright? Did I scare you? "

 

His face was close to hers, but she did nothing but nod at him, " Oh, good. I thought I freaked you out like hell. "

" Well a little " Mi - Hyun muttered, looking down at her arms. She saw the outline of her nails in her hand. She saw blood was pouring out of her palm. She felt a stinging, pleasureable feeling in her hands, not noticing it was pain at all. " . I'm going to get the First Aid - Kit. Stay here "

" Okay, "

 

, this doesn't look good. She kept staring down at her hands, looking as if she had just seen eyes appear. She heard the shouts outisde, hearing it was the Brother and Sister fight.

" I told you she's just an ! " Ji - Na shouted from outside,

" Goddamnit. up Ji - Na! It's none of your business! " Chung - Hee responded, sounding confirm

" Guys, guys calm it. " Cha - Bum said respectedly, calm and peacful.

" I knew you mothed off with that , you guys did it didn't you? " Ji - Na said, but Mi - Hyun didn't even see if she was annoyed, or angry.

" Like you and that Dae - Suk didn't do it " Cha - Bum said, going on Chung - Hee's side.

" Oh goddamnit Cha - Bum! it will you? You're just a bastard. " Ji - Na said, her retort filled with disgust.

" Look Ji - Na. I'm angry at you, but I won't swear like you two do. Give her a chance! She's only been here for a night! Will she kill you? " Cha - Bum said with disgust, looking at Chung - Hee.

" Go to Mi - Hyun, and try to fix her wounds up. " Cha - Bum indicated, knowing that he pointed att he door.

 

The door burst open, and Chung - Hee was standinng at the front, carrying somewhat a silver box. It had carvings on it, as a part of design. " Did you hear the arguement outside? "

" No, I never heard a word you said. " , He wouldn't fall for this. I know it.

" Great! Now let's clean up your wounds. So we can start training right now. "

" Okay, sounds great. "

 

She heard the shouts coming outside, and she looked directly at Chung - Hee seemingly she thought he didn't hear a word.

" Oh come on Cha - Bum! I know you agree with me, don't act as you don't "

" Oh yes, I do agree with you. That... she..... is..... not...... " Cha - Bum said, stating the words so clearly, she felt her heart drop. Do they really want me out of here? I guess I'm a handful.

" Chung - Hee "

" Yes? "

" I think I'm not in the mood for training right now, "

" I don't think I am either. I'll do what you want, "

" Thank's Chung - Hee " She stated, putting her now well hand above his hair, ruffling it. They both chuckle, their faces so close to eachother they can feel themselves breath. Their lips started to press on eachother, it felt bizarre somehow. She felt his tounge in hers, and they just couldn't help their feelings.

 

Until they both parted, the knock on the door was loud and clear for them. " Chung - Hee! Open this goddamn door up! " Ji - Na indicated, and was knocking very loudly. He went to the door, and opened it up. Letting them in inside her room, she felt a little un easy. " Sorry it's messy, "

" It's okay, " Cha - Bum implied, smiling at him. " All these are your creations? "

" Yep, every single one. "

 

Cha - Bum looked up at the wall filled with drawings and paintings, one is his. Which was almost as if he were glaring at a Mirror. " Wow, you did a great job on my facial features.... " and then Cha - Bum pouted, " Do I really look that fat? "

" Aish. Cha - Bum. Shut up, we're here to discuss something. Not to play ' Are-Mi - Hyun's-drawing-really-makes-us-look-fat ' "

" Shut up Ji - Na " Chung - Hee said, glaring up at Ji - Na. " What do you want to discuss about? "

" About her " Ji - Na pointed at Mi - Hyun.

" If you're throwing her out I'll.... " Chung - Hee muttered, but he was cut out by Cha - Bum.

" It's something we've agreed about "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] If it's too long for you expectations I'm dearly sorry, If it's too short I'm sorry again. So wait up for the next chapter.