[Sehun] Bubble Tea

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

Today just wasn't your day at all. For some reason everything just didn't go right for you. You lost $20 dollars going to the shops with your friends, you slipped going up some stairs, you accidently dropped your phone. Your phone screen was competely cracked.  Today could just be labled 'ed up' for you. Everything just went awfully wrong in many ways and you felt like complete , having to deal with this.

You sighed loudly walking alone. You were obviously not feeling your best today and you decided it would be best to treat yourself to something you love, to at least make you feel better even if it was just a little bit. You craved for something right now! And it was Bubble tea!

For as long as you can remember you have always loved Bubble tea. The tastes and different vairties of the drink was interesting and delicious to you. You remembered when you were younger you used to beg your mum to take you to certain places just because there was a Bubble tea store there. You smiled to yourself, as you saw the Bubble tea store up ahead.

You were walking along the concrete pavement, staring straight ahead at the the bubble tea store, grinning you quickened your slow pace and you were speed walking to the store.

drip

HUH? You looked up at the sudden cold contact, and you saw grey clouds covering the blue sky and it started to pour. The rain fell pretty hard. The rain drops were cold against your warm body, making you shiver. "!" You cursed running towards the store by the time you got there you were completely drenched from head to toe. Completely soaked.

What the ? Why is this happening?

You groaned in annoyance. "I don't even have an Umbrella!?" You hissed looking outside the glass door of the bubble tea store you were currently in. At least you weren't getting poured on.

Could this day get any worse? This was complete bull! You laughed at your misery. "Well at least i can have some nice Bubble tea to make me feel Bette- " OOFFF

Before you could even finish your sentence someone had accidently bumped into you while they were mopping the floor, so obviously the person worked here, if he was mopping the en floors. You were lying on the ground flat on your back as you stared at the ceiling with wide eyes and mouth agape. "I AM SO SORRY MISS I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!" You turned your head to the side and the boy crouched down beside and held his hand towards you. You glanced up at the boy and you saw how worried he looked.

Here you were, inside your favourite Bubblea tea store, lying flat on your back. Completely soaked. To top it off the boy that 'accidently' bumped into you, was so attractive! It should be illegal to be that fine!

You stared at the boy in awe. You were so caught up in his gorgeous features that you didn't notice how close his face was to yours, the feeling of his warm breath ghosting above your lips, made you snap out of your daze. As you blushed and pushed his shoulders back gently. "I'm sorry miss a-are you okay?" The boy asked with concern as he held your body close to his. "You're all wet!" He exclaimed scanning your drenched figure. You knew he meant that you were wet from the rain, but you couldn't help blush at his statement thinking a bit differently. "I-I'm O-Okay" You stammered while blushing crazy. He gave you a warm smile, and you swore right then and there you had to catch your breath he was so, so handsome.

"Darling, i don't think your okay" He laughed picking you up bridal style. You felt like a princess being saved by her prince. "Let's get you dried up!" He said walking over to the back of the store.

"Oh Sehun were do you think your going!?" A person which looked like his manager called out to him. So his name is Sehun? You looked Sehun and you blushed seeing he was also looking back down at you. He smiled and looked up. "Oh Suho, i accidently bumped into this beautiful lady here. She is also drenched from the rain so i am going to take her to the back for her to dry up a little bit."

Suho glanced at you and he gave you an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about Sehun here! He has always been a clumsy." Suho said laughing. You smiled at Suho and nodded. Suho gave you a warm smile and motioned Sehun to carry on. Sehun nodded at Suho and he walked over to the back of the store with you in his arms. "S-Sehun." Sehun looked down at you and smiled, "Yes?"

"Well, you see...y-you don't have to c-carry me!" You stuttered embarrassed, Sehun laughed and put down gently. You were seated on a chair. "Wait here! I'll go get you a towel!" You nodded as he ran off to go get a towel. While Sehun was gone you scanned the small room you were in and you smiled inhaling the delicous sent. You your lips. Thinking about bubble tea. You sighed and continued to patiently wait for Sehun.

The door swung open and Sehun appeared smiling while holding a towel. You smiled and thanked him. You decided to dry your hair first. "I'm sorry for pushing you over..." Sehun said only loud enough for you to hear. You smiled and shook your head. "No, Sehun it was my fault as well i should of paid more attentions to my surroundings." You chuckled. Sehun smiled and scanned your body. Your clothes were soaking wet. "You'll get sick if you stay in these clothes!" Sehun exclaimed as he stood up. You looked at him shocked, rushed over to a locker that was in the room. He took out some clothes which looked like were his. "For now you can wear my clothes, well until your clothes dry that is!" Sehun smiled handing over his clothes to you. Your eyes widened as you stared at Sehun in shocked. "I can't possibly do that!" You exclaimed waving your hands. Sehun chuckled at your reaction. "Man you're cute!" Sehun gave you one of his eyes smiles as he patted you on the head. You blushed a crimson red. "Of course you can wear my clothes!" He laughed passing his clothes to you. You forced a smile as you took his clothes. "can you please umm??" Sehun glanced at you confused. You looked at him in disbelif. "Can you please leave so i can get changed?"

Sehun's face turned bright red, as he quickly nodded and ran out the door. You chuckled at his reaction. "Tell when your done okay?" Sehun yelled from the other side of the door. "Okay!" You yelled back grinning from ear to ear.  "OH! AND WHAT BUBBLE TEA WOULD LIKE!?" you laughed and told him what bubble tea you want.

**

"Sehun you can come in now!" You saw the door swung open, revealing a blushing Sehun who was holding your bubble tea. You bit back a laugh as you stared at him amused. "U-Ummm here's your bubble tea!" He handed you, your bubble tea with shakey hands. You smiled and thanked him as you took a sip. "YUM!" You grinned, gulping down your drink. Sehun laughed and he seemed more relaxed. As he agreed with you. "Is this your favourite Bubble Tea?" He asked you grinning. You smiled and nodded. He returned your smile and patted you on the head. "It's my favourte as well!" You chuckled and moved your seat a bit closer to his, Sehun blushed at your action. "I knew you were going to look good in my clothes, but i didn't think you were going to look this good!" He blushed scanning you, up and down. You blushed and smiled. "Thanks Sehun." Sehun smiled seeing the shy side of you. "Thanks for what? I pushed you onto the ground this is the least i can do!" He laughed patting your shoulder. You smiled giving him a hug. Sehun's eyes widened at the friendly gesture. "Robyn" You whispered. Sehun smiled against your shoulder. "Hmm?" You laughed feeling his breath tickle your ear. "That's my name!" Sehun hugged you tighter and whispered. "Well i love that name."

Blushing you pulled back from the hug. You laughed seeing Sehun's disappointed expression. "Robyn i think you're very pretty" Sehun's sudden confession made your heart leap in your chest as you stared at him competely shocked. " I know i just met you, but i really like you! and i would love to see you again!" He confessed, his face was a bright shade of red. You smiled warmly at him. "I would love to see you again to Sehun." You answered him happy with his reaction. Sehun's eyes glittered as his face lit up. "REALLY!?" He exclaimed hugging you, you grinned and returned his hug. "You know Sehun" You whispered his back. "What is it beautiful?" He asked threading his fingers through your hair. You bit back a smile as you sigh. "I was having a pretty crap day, until i met you!" You giggled as Sehun laughed. "I know it sounds kind of chessy but it's the truth." Sehun giggled leaned his forehead against yours.

"You know what your not alone" You both smiled at each other, Sehun leaned foreward and placed a kiss onto your cheek. You knew you were a flustered mess right now. It just didn't seem legit to you. You never thought someone this attractive would like you, you were beyond happy. You stared at Sehun admiring his handsome features. Little did you know Sehun was doing the same.

"YAH! OH SEHUN GET YOUR LAZY OVER HERE!" Suho exclaimed opening the door to be greeted you and Sehun close to each other, Suho blushed as he quickly swung the door close with a loud thud. "I-I'M S-SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!" You and Sehun glanced at each other, as you both cracked up laughing. "YAH IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" Suho whined from the other side of the door.

Maybe today wasn't so bad after all~ 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYY GUYS~

i'm sorry if this was kind of late haha.

i hope you all liked it! ^^

This one was for my lovely twin sister Robyn! :D

i am sorry if there is some mistakes ^^;;;

thank you for reading~! ( ˘ ³˘)❤

please leave feedback! ^^