[Baekhyun] Strangers

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

"So how was your date with Sehun?" Baekhyun dejectively asked as you smiled warmly. "It was amazing Baek!" You whined happily as you clasped your hands together in a victory pose. "Yeah? Pfft. What did you guys do?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. He was super jealous and beyond angry. You knew how he felt about you and you still continued to spit all this bull about Sehun in front of him. Baekhyun sighed before you could answer. "Actually don't answer that, i don't really give a ." Baekhyun spat in disgust.

Your eyes widened in shock, as your heart dropped. "B-Baek don't you think your being rude?" You said feeling anger bubble up inside you. Baekhyun chuckled darkly tugging his arm out of your grasp as he swinged in legs up and leaped off the bench you both were sitting down on at your favourite park, you and Baekhyun would constantly go to meet and hang out considering you were both bestfriends. 

"Forget it ___! Me being rude!?" Baekhyun shouted in anger as he turned to face giving you a hurt expression as he slowly made his way towards you. "Me being rude? You ing know that i like you and you never talk about anything besides your boyfriend who doesn't even love you!!" Baekhyun spat, as he raised your chin up, you both made eye contact. You felt incredibly hurt by Baekhyun's words that you started to cry.

"W-What are you talking about!?" You asked as the tears continue to stream down your face. Baekhyun eyes softened at the sight of you crying, but his words continued to come out just as harsh. " Don't be stupid ___. Sehun has ten girlfriends at the moment. You being one of them. I don't understand why you chose someone like that over me."  You could see the glint in Baekhyun's eye disappear as his gaze dropped to his shoes at the same time he gently let go of your chin. "I don't care anymore ___. Do what you want, i'm giving up on you and our friendship.

Sure Baekhyun was being a jerk at the moment, but you still loved him dearly hearing him break off your 12 year friendship made your eyes fill up with salty tears as you felt your heart split into two. "Why?" You whispered deeply hurt. Baekhyun turned his face away, not bearing to look at the expression you were making.

"Listen ___. I love you and i want to support you and your relationship because it makes you happy but i can't! I keep telling you the truth, that he doesn't love you and he's just using you but do you listen! Like what's the ing point! You don't even have time for me anymore!! I thought we were bestfriends!!" Baekhyun shouted in pain, as his own tears fell down the sides of his face. He finally turned back to look at you and your stunned expression. 

"I-I'm sorry Baek-"

"Don't apologize it isn't going to fix anything. I can't support your relationship, because i love you more than a friend. I also can't support it over the fact you are dating a two-faced jerk who practically has a harem! Also you being with him is tearing us apart and i no longer have the physcial or emotional stength to put up with his or your anymore!" Baekhyun shouted at you before walking off inrecidbly fast. You feet stood planted on the ground, your eyes wide and red, as tears continued to pour down your face. You heart cringed at stupid you were. "I'm so sorry Baek." You whispered covering your face with your hands as you fell to your knee, breaking down whining and crying. 

How long have you been crying? Probably two hours by now. You continued to scan through pictures of you and Baekhyun together on your phone. You smiled faintly as you landed on a picture of you smiling widely as Baekhyun planted as kiss on your cheek. You reluctanlty swiped your index finger on your phone screen, your eyes widened as you saw a photo of you and Sehun to together. You didn't nearly look as happy as you were in your pictures with Baekhyun. You heart dropped again at the realisation that you weren't really happy with Sehun, compared to how happy you were when you were around Baekhyun.  

You phone rung in your hands, you yelped startled at the sudden ringing. You cringed seeing Sehun's name on the screen. Somewhere deep in your heart you hoped it was Baekhyun. You stared at the phone until the ringing halted. You held a debate in your head, as you pondered over the thought of calling Baekhyun and settling things right between you two. You just knew you couldn't manage without Baek. You sighed as you crossed your fingers, praying that he picks up and that everyrthing will just fall back into place.

"No luck." You sighed in annoyance as you cancel call for 20th time that night. "Pick up Baek." You whispered feeling your eye begin to water. You felt your phone vibrate indicating you had a call, you quickly shot up to see the caller id. Your dropped seeing it wasn't Baekhyun's name on the screen, in fact it was Sehun's you quickly ended the call and threw your phone across your room in irritation. "Baekhyun~" You whined crying yourself to sleep, ignoring the constant ringing of your phone, as your  boyfriend continued to call you over and over again.

Two months past and Baekhyun cotinued to ignore you, as if you never existed. You felt your heart sink even deeper than it has already sunk, everytime you pass him in the hallway and shamelessy stared at him, just to be completely thrown off by him not even taking a second glance at you. You continued to ignore Sehun's calls, getting fed up with your lack of communication your relationship crumbled and he ended breaking up with you. You barely spoke at school and continued to wonder the corridoors as if you were some lone spirit. Baekhyun's heart broke a little everytime he laid eyes on you but neither of you made the effort to communicate. Which is what led you to where you are now. Your relationship with Baekhyun, well your strangers now. 

"Goodbye Baek." You whispered as you passed him in the hallway, recieving the same heartless treatment as your previous encounters with him. Baekhyun paused in the hallway only slightly turning his head to acknowledge he heard what you said, before nodding his head and he whispered.

"Bye _____."