[Baekhyun] Popular Teacher

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

You were sketching random little doodles in your english book, waiting for your class to begin. It felt like you've been here at school for too long but you only felt that way because you actually bothered coming to school on time today, because today was one of those days you had a substitute teacher. You were usually never on time, but you started being a good girl coming to class on time because of this teacher. His name was Mr. Byun, his full name. Byun Baekhyun.

To you Baekhyun was completely gorgeous, and it was safe to say you have fell for him. From the first time you laid eyes on him, he took your breath away. He was perfect to you. You loved the way he spoke, teached, smile, laugh, glare, pout. Just everything about him you liked. But everytime you thought about him, you did feel butterflies in your stomach but you also felt a slight pain in your heart. You knew pretty darn well this wasn't right, and you knew you shouldn't be crushing on a teacher. You have always said to yourself, you'll never ever like a teacher no matter how good looking they are. But when you met Baekhyun everything changed he was different, he was special.

But even though he was special to you, it didn't change the fact he was you're teacher. You don't even know Baekhyun well, to say that what you felt for him was actually love. You restrained yourself from oogling at him too much, because every single other girl in your class was already doing a very good job at that! Even though it was his job, you felt little jealous when some of the girls in your class purposely act as if they don't know what to do, and ask for his help 24/7 while flirting with him. Flattering him with comments.

"ARGGG!" You groaned slamming your book shut, you felt a little irritated thinking about it. By groaning to loudly you made the girl sitting next to you jump in her seat, as she turned to you and gave you a juding look, but you just ignored her. You weren't a very, very talkative girl in class in fact sometimes you barely spoke at all. People sometimes avoided you because of your isolation. You never really flirt with boys then again talk to them at all. You didn't want to admit it, but you were a little jealous that the other girls can talk to Baekhyun properly, even flirt with him!

"GOOD MORNING SEONGSAENGNIM!" The girls in your class squealed as Baekhyun walked through the door, smiling. oh that smile. You carefully watched Baekhyun never taking your eyes off of him. You sometimes felt like a stalker but you shrugged that thought away.

"Good morning class!" Baekhyun exclaimed cheerfully. You felt ike melting right then and there, hearing Baekhyun's wonderful voice, plus his smile. Baekhyun made eye contact with you, you held your gaze on Baekhyun as he stared right back at you. You felt as though time had just stopped. You blocked out every single other person in the room, as you imagined it was just you and Baekhyun, alone...together~

Baekhyun cleared his throat, which made you jump a little in shock as he grinned at you. You blushed a crimson red as you quickly broke your eye contact with him as you re-opened your book, and you began to doodled in your book again, your heart was beating so fast you thought it might pop out of your chest any minute. He smiled at me! You thought happily to yourself, Trying to forget the fact that you started day-dreaming about Baekhyun, while staring right at him. How embarrassing.

"DID YOU SEE THAT HE TOTES SMILED AT ME!" The girl seated behined you exclaimed, you felt your heart drop. Maybe he didn't smile at me after all. You thought as you sighed. It hurt you felt that familiar pain in your chest return as you glanced at Baekhyun again, he was talking about something you couldn't be bothered listening to. He was perfect as always.

"It's my fault i shouldn't have thought it was me, and got my hopes up!" You whispered to yourself. Baekhyun was carrying on his lesson with a bright smile on his face, knowing that he made you blush. He took another glance at you, and he suddenly stopped talking, as he saw you frowning. His smiled turned into a pout as he stared at you. He quickly told the students in your class, to do some work as he walked over to your table quietly. When you finally snapped back to reality you realised everyone was already doing work, you panicked not knowing what page to go on, or what to do? you didn't want to ask your seat mate, so you had no choice but to ask Baekhyun.

You swallowed some of your built up saliva as you nervously raised your hand up in the air, you didn't realised Baekhyun was so close behind you, your hand accidently whacked him in the face. Your eyes widend as you panicked. You stood up in your seat "I am so sorry Baek-i mean Mr. Byun!" You said bowing a perfect 90 degrees at him as you looked up at him teary eyed. You didn't know Baekhyun was so close behind you, you didn't even notice his pressence at all. Your heart was pounding against your chest, you couldn't believe you had just hit Baekhyun in the face. It was a total accident. The last thing you wanted was for Baekhyun to hate you. Baekhyun rubbed his sore cheek, but he smiled at how cute you looked pouting, he wanted to spend some alone time with you, and this was a perfect oppurtunity. He wasn't going to let you off so easily.

"Jennifer, that hurt!" Baekhyun said pretending to be hurt, your eyes became teary as you apologised over and over again. Baekhyun bit back a smile as he found the way you reacted interesting. "I'm Sorry Jennifer but i am going to have to give you detention with me, i have a lot of files i need to look over, you can help me!" He crossed his arms as he gave you a serious look, you instantly nodded not thinking about your situation.

"Well then! You'll see me after class" Baekhyun said smiling as he secretly winked at you. "Your eyes widend, as a blush crept onto your cheeks. Did he just wink at me? You scanned Baekhyun's eyes and you could tell he wasn't mad at all. When your eyes met with his, you both unknowingly stared at each other. Baekhyun was lost in your eyes, as you were admiring his. You and Baekhyun were both in deep thought before some random girl in your class called for him. "Mr. Byun! I don't understand this question!" She cooed as she lifted up your book, and glared at you. Your eyes widned in shock and it wasn't because that girl just glared at you, it was because you had just shared a moment with Baekhyun. He was actually talking to you! And now you were going to be alone with him! You didn't even think about your situation properly until now.

Baekhyun glanced at you and nodded before walking off to help that girl. You sighed, as you quickly scrambled back to you seat. "How dare you whack Mr.Byun in the face!" She said giving you meanest glare she could master. You laughed at her before turning your attention back to your book. She looked at you shocked as  fell agape. She flicked her hair and mumbled a few curse words to you, along with a few other girls in the class.

 

**RINNNNGG!**

"Okay everyone get out of here!" Mr. Byun said as everyone started packing their things, you quickly got up and starting packing your stuff into your bag. For the entire lesson your mind was on you staying back after school alone with Baekhyun. Your heart didn't calm down one bit as it was still pounding against your chest. "Oh and Jennifer i hope you didn't forget that you had to stay back!" Mr. Byun teased you. You felt heat in your cheeks, you felt really nervous that you didn't trust your voice at the moment so you only nodded at Baekhyun, before walking over to him. A few girls gave you glares before walking out of the classroom. "Bye Mr. Byun~" They sang cheerfully before walking out. Baekhyun saw the annoyed expression on your face and he glared at the girls before turning to face you.

"Jennifer come sit down here." Baekhyun grinned at you as he motioned you to sit down. You sat down in the seat that Baekhyun placed in front of his desk. Baekhyun giggled a little seeing how nervous you looked. "Jennifer" Baekhyun called your name gently, you looked up at him and you smiled a little seeing his bright smile. "I am not mad at you and your not in trouble" He said patting your shoulder. You blushed and glanced at your shoulder. He just touched me!

"I'm sorry..." You said only loud enough for him to hear, as you gazed at the floor. Baekhyun chuckled and he placed his fingers under chin. He lifted your chin up and your eyes met with his. Baekhyun's warm smile turned into a serious one as he never broke eye contact with you. You felt a bit intimidated being under his intense gaze. You kept a strong front as you also chose to not to break your gaze with Baekhyun.  "It was my fault for creeping up on you like that...i'm sorry."

Baekhyun leaned in with his fingers still holding your chin, unknowingly you also leaned in. Baekhyun brushed his thumb over your lips as his gaze left your eyes and he was now staring at your lips. You blushed. "M-Mr. B-Byun" You mentally face palmed yourself for stuttering in front of him.

"Baekhyun."

 "What?"  

 "Call me Baekhyun" You looked up at Baekhyun in shock, Baekhyun chuckled at your reaction. He gave you a reasurring smile, and you nodded trusting him. "Baekhyun..." You said looking up at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blushed and he cleared his throat. "I am about to do something really stupid." He mumbled he placed both of his hands on your cheeks. You smiled feeling his warm touch, he brought his face extremely close to yours and he leaned in and captured your lips with his in a passionate kiss. You were too shocked to do anything so you just stayed frozen, you were as still as a statue, it took you a while to process what was actually happening right now. Baekhyun sensed that you felt uneasy and he instantly pulled away, he saw the shock in your eyes. "" he whispered scolding himself. "listen jennifer i'm sorry, i don't know what came over m-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you suddenly felt some confidence in you as you grasped onto his tie bringing him closer to you, as you kissed him. You felt Baekhyun smirked into the kiss as he kissed you back.

Baekhyun broke the kiss after awhile and you pouted. Baekhyun laughed and patted your head. "You do know we could get in trouble for this?" He stared at you with an serious expression. "Yeah, only if we get caught" You grinned at him. Baekhyun sighed and it looked like he was deep in thought. You felt a bit uneasy, seeing him thinking so hard. He regrets it doesn't he?

"Baekhyun" You said trying to get him to looked at you. Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts as he heard you call him by his first name. He blushed as he glanced at you. " it" He said pulling back into a kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finish!! ^^

This one is for my bestfriend Jennifer!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!  (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

i hope you have an fantastic day, and we love you!! ^^ xoxo

i hope you like it! and i hope you didn't find it awkward or bad or anything <3

sorry if there is some grammar mistakes or typos ^^;;