[Luhan] Ice Skating

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

“Luhan babe, I understand!” You whined, rolling your eyes at your distressed boyfriend. Luhan sighed and held his hand out towards you. “Jae babe, I’m just warning you that the ice is very, very slippery and you might fall and hurt yourself!” Luhan cautiously inched his way towards you as he grasped onto your hand tightly. You turned your head to the side to prevent your boyfriend from seeing the smirk plastered on your face. “Don’t worry baby! I got you! It might seem kind of hard at first! But if you slide slowly you’ll eventually get the hang of it, just don’t let go of my hand alright?” He gave you warm smile as he chuckled lowly. You gave him an eye smile and nodded, he started sliding on the ice slowly as he held your hand. You giggled to yourself as you let him drag on the ice.

Luhan kept turning his head to the side checking if you were alright. You decided to ignore it at first, but you continously felt his gaze on you. “Oh how sweet of you to continuously check on me!” You mocked him as you made a kissy face. Luhan laughed and tightened his grip on your hand. “Of course I’m checking up on you!” He chuckled smiling to himself as he turned his gaze to the front. You giggled at little at your worry-wot boyfriend. You heard some girly giggling coming from the front of you two. You smiled seeing a couple in front of you, they were holding hands and giggling uncontrollably. You were so fixated on the couple in front of you you didn't notice Luahn was talking to you.  "So i was like Sehun-" Luhan turned to look at you and he noticed you weren't paying attention.

"Jae?"

"Babe?"

"Hey?"

Luhan looked at you in confusion his eyes followed what you were smiling at. When he found out  you were looking at something, he quickly turned his head to the direction the couple were and he smiled. So that's what she's been staring at

The boy slowly glided on the ice while holding her hand trying to keep her steady, but the girl somehow lost her balance causing them both to fall and laugh as they both laid on the ice. You and Luhan both turned to look at each other at the same time as you both laughed in sync with each other causing you guys to also loose balance. You squealed closing your eyes preparing yourself for the impact. But your quick thinking boyfriend caught you before you fell face first onto the ice. You were squeezing your eyes shut tightly as you tried your best to calm yourself down. You slowly opened your eyes, your sight was blurred at first. You blinked a few times trying to clear your vision. Once your sight adjusted to light, you had a clear view of Luhan's face.

You gasped and blushed seeing Luhan’s face only a few inches away from yours. His breath ghosted above your lips. Making you shiver slightly. Luhan sighed and helped you stand up right. You turned to him grinning with a light shade of pink on the apple of your cheeks. Luhan scanned you up and down, checking to see if you were alright. Seeing you were okay he let out a shaky sigh, before giggling and tightly grasping onto your right hand. “Make sure you are steady okay?” Your boyfriend worriedly stared at you. “Luhan I am going to be fine! You seriously need to stop worrying!” You whined, shaking your body slightly.

“Woman! You call that fine you nearly fell!” Luhan exclaimed also shaking his body slightly. You huffed and playfully glared at Luhan. Luhan rolled his eyes at you before he slowly began to slide on the ice. You blushed a little looking down at your ice skates. You were deep in thought when an idea came to your mind. You chuckled and tugged onto your boyfriend’s jacket. Luhan immediately turned his head to meet your eyes, you gave Luhan a reassuring smile as you nodded your head. You both halted while Luhan slightly tilted his head to side looking at you in confusion. “Eh?”

You chuckled at the clueless expression he was making. Luhan sighed and flicked your head gently. “Oww!” You whined and pouted as you rubbed your forehead with your palm, trying to lessen the slight pain you felt. “Be careful sweet heart!” Luhan ruffled your hair. You playfully glared at him as you began fixing your hair. Luhan grinned at you as he slid forward slightly, you smirked as you yanked Luhan back gently, Luhan yelped nearly losing his balance. He let out a scream like a girl and held onto the side bar. You bit back a laugh as you stared at your “oh so manly’ boyfriend. Luhan cleared his throat and he quickly began smoothing out his clothes. You smirked at him without him knowing. Luhan glanced at you and you could see the light shade of pink painted on his cheeks.Oh he’s cute blushing!

Luhan turned your head around to face him. “JAE!” He exclaimed glaring at you. You smirked at him while ruffling his hair. “Be careful Lulu~” You sang while winking at him. Luhan blushed hearing the girly nickname. “Jae baby please~” he whined, while making an adorable pouting face. You laughed and pinched his cheeks gently. “Oh Lulu be careful okay~” You chuckled as Luhan quickly grasped onto your hand again. “Luhan don’t worry I’m fine!” You reassured him as you sped up a little. Luhan’s eyes widened as you over took him. Still holding onto his hand you began gliding on the ice. “W-WHAT?” Luhan exclaimed trying to keep up with your speed. “YOU CAN SKATE!?!?” Luhan cried out. Holding your arm as you slid on the ice with full speed.

“W-WAIT J-JAE TOO FAST!” Luhan cried out even louder. It was impossible to hold back your laugh this time. You laughed out loud and with your free hand you pretended to wipe away the invisible tears forming in your eyes from laughing so hard. Luhan glared at you as he stopped his skates, you were pulled back gently from Luhan’s grip on your hand, and you yelped and twirled into Luhan’s embrace. Luhan smirked at you, as you he saw how flustered you were. You swallowed the lump in your throat nervously as you quickly snuggled into Luhan’s embrace, placing your head onto his shoulder. Luhan smiled and he began threading his hands into your hair gently with his free hand while his other was placed onto your hip. You smiled warmly at Luhan was you began drawing random shapes onto his chest.

Luhan giggled and pulled back from the warm hold he had on you. You pouted at the sudden loss of contact. “So all this time you knew how to skate” He chuckled scanning your face. You laughed nervously, while you rubbed your neck. Luhan laughed and patted your head. You grinned staring at the ice. Luhan frowned and placed his index finger under chin, pushing up slightly to make you look at him instead of the frozen water below you. You bit your lip nervously as you stared at him in the eyes. Luhan stared right back before smirking. You tilted your head to the side in confusion, Luhan found this completely adorable, reached up to face before pinching your cheek lightly. “AWW MY JAE IS SO CUTE!” You blushed at the sudden confession. Luhan smirked before quickly kissing your cheek and skating away as fast as he could. You stood fozen in your spot completely dumbfounded as you tried to process what just happened. “JAE!”

You smirked hearing your boyfriend call your name. You quickly turned to face him. You smirked seeing him on the other side of the ice rink. “LET’S RACE!” He exclaimed waving his arms in the air. You smirked before stretching your legs a little. Luhan bit his lip seductively as he continued staring at you stretch. You smirked at him seductively before flicking your hair. “COME AT ME BABE!” You exclaimed sprinting off on the ice. Luhan smirked before skating after you. Luhan was very highly impressed seeing how good you were at skating and at just how fast you were on the ice.

He found you incredibly beautiful, the way you glided on the ice, the way you kept turning back to see how far behind he was. He just found every little thing you did beautiful. It didn’t take very long for Luhan to catch up to you. You squealed when you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling you close to his chest. Luhan buried his face into your neck, before placing a soft kiss on it. You shivered slightly feeling his lips on your neck. “Caught you” He whispered into your neck. You turned in his hold, so you were facing him. You smiled warmly at your boyfriend before cupping his face and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Luhan’s eyes widened at your bold action, and he smiled into the kiss. You were about to pull back, but Luhan quickly dove back down capturing your lips once again. You wrapped your arms around Luhan's neck, as he tightened his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

You both broke away from the kiss to take in some air. Luhan was smiling down at you, you returned his smile, while giggling. "Did you have fun today?" Luhan asked spinning you around on the ice, you laughed while holding onto to him. "Of course!" You exclaimed kissing his cheek. "Anywhere, no actually everywhere is fun when i'm with you!" Luhan blushed and gave you a warm, shy smile.
"Jae, I love you!"

"I love you too! My manly deer!"

An ice skating date was defiantly a good idea ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI JAE!!~~ (๑・ω-)~♥”

i'm sorry i took so long! i probably made you wait ages >,< forgive me! please~♥

I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it was short TT^TT ♥ xx

I hope you like the way your relationship is like, i made you both a very playful pair~ ♥

thank you for reading! (●´∀`)ノ♡

i won't be updating for awhile because of school! You can blame my teachers for that D;