[Chen] Netflix & Chill

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

WARNING; MATURE SCENES (NOT A )

"Okay princess, where do you want to go today?" Chen asked you smiling sweetly at you as he embraced you from behind. You felt his gaze on as you were both standing in front of a mirror in your bedroom. You looked up making eye contact with your boyfriend. You returned his smile leaning back to lean against his warm body as he held you. 

"Hmm Where should we go?" Your eyes scanned your bedroom as you were thinking, while your hand over Jongdae's arms, which were still locked around your waist, as he stared at you fondly through the mirror. "How about we just stay here? I recently got netflix do you want to watch a movie?" You spoke while turning around to face him you lundged into his chest, warpping your arms around his waist mimicking his hold on you. As you looked up at me grinning from ear to ear. 

Jongdae chuckled wrapping his arms tighter around your waist, lowering his head to place a quick peck against your soft lips. "That sounds wonderful." He whispered. You giggled like child and Jongdae grinned wider. "You're so cute Wendy." 

You blushed a light shade of pink as you rolled his eyes. "Stop being sappy, and can you let go of me now. Your holding me tighter than an anaconda strangling its prey." You laughed tapping your index finger against his nose as he pouted. "But i want to hold you forever and ever." You groaned at how cheesy he was being. "let go please" You sang  stretching up to press your lips againt his once more. He sighed and reluctantly let go of you. 

"Alright let's go watch a movie!" You shouted in excitement pulling Jongdae into your living room. You pushed him down onto the couch as you bent down to pick up your tv remote. Jongdae felt his heart rapidly pick up it's pace as he stared at your behind. You smirked to yourself knowing fully well where he was staring. You quickly stood up straight and leaped onto the couch next to Jongdae as you switch the Tv on. 

"What do you wanna watch?" You asked flicking through the movies on Netflix. Jongdae smiled pulling you closer to him. You gigled placing your head against his chest, you sighed listening to the sound of his heartbeat. "Whatever you want to watch beautiful." Jongdae whispered kissing the crown of your head. You smiled widely as you stop onto a movie.

"Let's watch If i stay." Jongdae huffed a little. "Not to be mean sweetheart but everytime we watch this movie you cry way too much." Jongdae said chuckling. You chuckled smacking his chest lightly. "But i want to watch it." You pouted. Jongdae smiled your hair. Alright, alright play the movie."

"Yay!" You cheered cutely as you selected the movie. Jongdae laughed at your cute reaction. You felt so completed lying in Jongdae's arms. You loved him more than you thought. Exo have been busy with promotions and new releases of their new winter album. You had been dating Jongdae for nearly three years now and you knew from the bottom of your heart you couldn't love anyone more than Jongdae and what makes everything ten times better is that he feels the same. You knew how strongly he felt about you, which made you love him more and more.

The furthest you went with Jongdae was long make out sessions, but you couldn't help but feel you wanted to go further with him. Jongdae was always very paitent and respectful towards you. He never pushed you to anything you didn't feel comtorable doing. He always looked out for you and made sure you were always happy and smiling. He's been with throught the thick and thin and has never hurt you.

Anything you do now and in the future with Jongdae would be perfect and filled with love and affection. You have no doubt in your mind, you fully trusted him with every fiber of your body. 

It wasn't even half way through the movie but Jongdae just couldn't concentrate at all. His full attention was on you, his heart and mind was filled with you. He felt lust slowly consume him as he tightened his arm around your waist. His heart beat sped up, as he gulped. He slowly glanced at you, you beautiful doe eyes concentrating on the film. He smiled pulling you closer to him. 

"Wendy." He whispered your name softly. You felt your heart skip a beat. "Yes." You answered equally as quite and gentle. Jongde's eyes scanned over your figure, bofore looking back up. "Can we, you know." He tried picking his words carefully as his eyes twinkled. 

Your eyes widened in shock as you slowly turned your head to face your boyfriend. You scanned his dark eyes, searching for any signs of him to be joking. Once you realised he was being completely serious, you swallowed saliva loudly.

"D-do you w-want to?" You stammered nervously as your full attention was now on your hot boyfriend. "Yes." Jongdae anwsered without hesitating. He leaned towards you slowly pecking your lips softly. "I love you." He whispered slowly lowering you onto the couch.

oh my god, oh my god

Your heat thumped fast in your chest. "I don't know Jongdae I-"

He smiled sweetly at you as he leaned back down towards you, cutting off your sentence. You stared at his beauitful handsome face and you felt yourself slowly give into him. He stopped a milimeter way from your lips as he whispered. "Do you want to?" You felt his warm breath fan over your lips and you shivered slightly. You smiled back him and nodded. He winked at you before kissing your lips. The simple kiss escalated quickly into a hot make out session. You both kissed passionately until you were both out of breath. 

You felt adrenaline shoot through your veins as excitement built in your chest. Jonghae placed kisses on your jaw, while lowering his lips onto your neck. It suddenly hit you what was about to happen if this got any further. You felt extremely nervous but you trusted him. You slowly let go of that part of you that was against the idea as you let yourself drift into Jongdae's warmth.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered peppering kisses down your neck and onto your collarbone. You both suddenly got into the mood, as your breathing became uneven. Lust darkened both of your eyes as you slowly wrapped your arms around Jongdae's muscular back. Jongdae smirked at you capturing your lips into another heated make out session. 

"HEY WENDY, I BROUGHT YOU SOME CANDY!" Your bestfriend since High School Yelled banging against the front door of your apartment. You and Jongdae's eyes both widened equally in shock as you both tore away from each other quickly going into each other aid as you began fixing each other's appearance. Jongdae sighed in irritation as he watched you quickly run to your front door. Your felt completely disappointed but at the same time relieved at the interruption. You knew Jongdae was completely annoyed by it, which made you laugh.

You ran so fast to the door you nearly slipped. You yelped and quickly straightened yourself up before opening the door. You saw your bestfriends smiley face, as she raised a bag full of candy up in the air. 

"H-Hey Rebecca." You stammered. She saw how nervous you looked but ignored it as she gave you the bag of candy. "I'm back from Australia and i brought you some Australian candy!" She shouted in excitement, as she stormed into your apartment. "W-wait Rebecca!" You screached chasing after her into the apartment. Jongdae heard footsteps and he quickly shot up off the couch in excitement as he unbottoned his shirt and he kept his back to you. "Oh great your back babe, let's continue were we left off." He said teasing. 

"WHAT!" Rebecca screached in shock. Jongdae's eyes widened as he realised it wasn't just his girlfriend in the apartment but her bestfriend as well. He turned around in shock, you and Rebecca stared at his leaned abs. "OHH OK! I'll leave you guys to it." Your bestfriend teasing smiled at you as she left your apartment, giggling like a five year old. You covered your face in embarrassment with the bag of candy in front of your face. Jongdae cleared his throat in suprise. 

"Sorry babe." Jongdae quickly strode over to you, embracing you in a hug. There was an awkward silence before you both bursted out laughing. "Let's just watch the movie tonight babe. You whispered kissing him on the cheek. Jongdae sighed reluctantly.

"Okay."