[Xiumin] Happily ever after

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

Xiumin asks a girl to be his girlfriend, as the girl walks to school he walks up to her from behind and asks her out (in collage), 2 years later he proposes to her when the go on a date to an amusement park and when they get to the highest part of the amusement park he proposes then there are fire works, confetti. then it goes to the present when they are 36 (or around there)it shows their wonderful happy life with their child (or children) {[(add any thing else you like)]} #fluff #romance #school life  Requested by kitkat149  (Thank you for requesting! ❤️)

 

"There she is" Xiumin said nudging his friend Luhan. Luhan chuckled as he patted Xiumin on the back. "Go for it man! I'm sure she'll say yes!" Luhan gave Xiumin an incuraging smile, as he motioned him to go. Xiumin smiled." Thanks Luhan, man i feel so nervous!"

"Don't worry, the worst thing that could happen is you getting rejected!' Luhan exclaimed smiling, Xiumin's face dropped as he glared at Luhan. "Okay dude i'm sorry, just go for it!" Luhan pushed Xiumin on the back, he stumbled a few steps towards you. You were currently immersing yourself in a book that you didn't even notice Xiumin behind you. He chuckled and place both of his hands on your shoulder. "RRAWW!" He shouted, you flinched at the sudden scare, and turned around swiftly. You and Xiumin locked gaze and your heart jumped in your chest, you blushed seeing him so close. Your grip on your book tightened, as you felt your face flush. Oh he is so handsome

You had this massive crush on him, ever since you laid eyes on him, you found extremely attractive and his personality was pure gold. "H-Hi Kat." He stammered nervously as he stared at you with adoring eyes, you felt you heart pound in your chest. "Is he really talking to me?" You blushed and smiled at him. "H-Hi Xiumin." You spoke just a little bit louder than a whisper. You bit your lip shyly, looking into his sparkling eyes. 

Xiumin automatically smiled, hearing you say his name. He felt butterflies swarming around in his stomach as he stared at you. "Listen Kat. I want to ask you something" He said nervously averted his gaze from yours to stare at something behind you. You could really get used to seeing Xiumin like this, it was so incredibly cute. You couldn't help but fall for him more than you already did. "What is it Oppa?" Xiumin's eyes widened. Did you really just call him Oppa? Oh yes you did. Xiumin blushed hearing you say that. He swallowed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I Really like you Kat, like i really, really, really like you"  He said finally making eye contact with you. You felt your heart accerlate in your chest.

You smiled placing your book back in your bag. You didn't know what came over you but you embraced him. Where the sudden confidence came from? You didn't even know, you just went with it. Xiumin sighed in relief as he returned your hug. You snuggled into his neck. "I like you too Xiumin". Xiumin grinned from ear to ear as he tightened his arms around your waist. "So does that mean you'll go out with me?"

You chuckled and nodded. "Of course". Xiumin exhaled in relief. "You have no idea, how nervous i was." He chuckled, tightening his hold around your waist. You blushed  suddenly feeling shy, as you melted into his warm embarce.  So it began, this very moment was the moment we're you and Xiumin began your first chapter together. As a couple, at this Collage.

❤️

2 years later***

"Going to an amusemet park is so like you Oppa!" You chuckled as you both walked around the park, hand in hand. Xiumin chuckled and ruffled your hair with his free hand. "I came here for you." He smiled warmly at you. You blushed and looked away shyly. Xiumin's grip on your hand tightened as he dragged you over to a food stole. "What would you like to eat sweet heart?" Xiumin asked you, as he scanned the menu. "I would like to eat you Baozi." You joked, as you pinched his cheek. He blushed at your answer and pulled you in line with him. "Typical thing for you to say." He sighed dramatically, as he wrap an arm around your waist. You smiled and leaned against his side. "You smell nice." He whispered, pecking your cheek. "T-Thanks." You whispered shyly gazing at the ground. 

After eating, you both decided to go on some rides. "This is so fun Oppa! Thank you for taking me here!" You exclaimed, in excitement as you grasped onto Xiumin hand, dragging him from one ride to another. "Slow down Kat, we got all night." Xiumin smirked, as you scoffed. "Come on Oppa." You decided to go on a roller coaster ride, but for some reason Xiumin seemed really destressed and aggitated. Every now and then he would check his watch.  "Oppa are you alright?" You asked, worry seeping through your voice. "I am fine darling, but how about we go on the Ferris wheel instead?" The way he said it did come out as a question, but he seemed like he didn't want you to say no. You chuckled and nodded. "What ever you want Oppa." You cooed. Xiumin exhaled in relief, he grasped your hand gently. With one swift tug, you both began walking hurriedly over to the ferris wheel. 

"TICKETS!" 

Xiumin gave the man controllig the ride tickets. "Hi, im Xiumin remember what we agreed on?" Xiumin asked the man, scanning his face to make sure he knew what to do. "Of course." The man winked at Xiumin and patted his shoulder, and he glanced at you. "She's beautiful, good luck man." He said giving Xiumin the thumbs up. and you both entered the carriage of the ferris wheel.  You tilted your head in confusion as you observed Xiumin face. Xiumin caught you gazing at him curiously and chuckled. "What is it baby?" You blushed and shook your head. 'N-No i was just wondering why that man wished you good luck?" You asked shyly. Xiumin smiled at you warmly. "You will find out soon." Was all he said as he motioned you to look at the view. You shrugged your shoulders and turned to look outside the window of the ferris wheel. You both were seated accross from each other so Xiumin took the opportunity to admire your beauty. 

The sun had already set, so the stars were out to greet you. You hummed in satisfaction as the ride began to move. "Xiumin look at how pretty the sky looks!" You squealed placing both your hands onto the window of the ride as you admired the Amusement park at night. "Yes, it's a beautiful view, but i'd rather look at you." Xiumin whispered, staring at your excited expression, as the neon lights in the background glowed behind you, inhansing how beautiful you already looked, it just made you look more radiant and dazzling. Xiumin's eyes stayed glued onto you.

He fumbled to take out a small square shaped crimson red box. His breathing hitched seeing how you both were nearing the top of the Ferris Wheel. "Kat..." Xiumin called out to you, to get your attention. "Yes?" You asked, turning to look at your love grinning from ear to ear. Xiumin gulped and took in some deep breaths. "X-Xiumin?" Stuttered staring at your boyfriend worriedly. He motioned to you that was okay, and forced a smile, seeing how he was really nervous. "Kat, i love you." He spoke hurriedly, but you understood what he said and you smiled warmly at him. "I love you too, Xiumin." Xiumin's forced smile was replaced by a geuine one and he sighed. "From the first day i laid eyes on you. I thought you we're the most beautiful, caring, funny and brighest girl i have ever seen in my life..." Your eyes widened as you stared into Xiumin's adoring eyes. "O-Oppa." Xiumin grinned as averted his gaze from yours. "Everything you do, everything you say, how you laugh, how you cry, how you smile. Everything about you. I love it all" Xiumin breathing became heavy as he bent down on one knee, at the exact same time the carriage came to a halt. You gasped out loud, covering one hand over your mouth, as salty, warm tears began to brim your eyes. The carriage was rocking from side to side and sudenly came to a halt. 

Xiumin looked up at you and gave you a reasurring smile. "Through the ups and the downs i want to be the one to make you happy. I want to be able to see you every day and start a family with you, i want nothing more than your happiness, i promise to love you for the rest of our lives if you let me. I want to be with you forever, i want to devote myself to you, not as Xiumin you're boyfriend, but as Kim Minseok, you're Husband. Will you Marry Me?" His smiling face seemed so confident, as he spoke about you with love. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful simple, yet elegant styled golden, diamond ring. At that moment you knew you couldn't love anyone more than Minseok. "Yes." You nodded your head and whispered with shaky breaths as warm tears trailed down your face, you lunged your body into Xiumins arms, after he placed the ring, on your ring finger. 

You heard a fireworks shoot into the sky and burst into their gorgeous colours, you gasped and pulled away from Xiumin slightly to see the fireworks explode into all sort of shapes and colours. More tears began to stain your face. "Aww come here baby." Xiumin chuckled as he cupped your face gently, you leaned into his warm palms, as he tumbs began to brush away your tears. You both gazed into eachothers eyes, and like magnets your lips met into a passionate kiss. "I love you Minseok." 

 

 

TIME SKIP*

You we're now thirty-six years old, and your life with Xiumin couldn't have been better. You both stayed loyal to one another and you even started your own family. You both had two kids one boy and one girl. 

The sunlight beamed through the glass window giving your sleeping face, a beautiful soft glow. Xiumin bit onto his bottom lip, trying to hold a back a squeal at how gorgeous you looked even at thirty-six years old, his loved for you hasn't faded one bit. Your chest moved up and down slowly, as you we're taking even breaths. Xiumin smiled and pulled your blanket a little higher to make sure you weren't cold. 

"Still has gorgeous as ever." He whispered to you, your hair. "Daddy..." Your daughter opened the door to you and Xiumin's shared room. Xiumin brought his index finger up to his lips, motioning for his daughter to keep quite. Your daughter nodded and smiled brightly as she walked over to the bed observing your sleeping face. "You're mummy's pretty isn't she?" Xiumin asked softly, the girl giggled and nodded. "That's why your so pretty." Xiumin cooed, patting her head. "I am also pretty because your handsome daddy." She stated patting Xiumin's head. Xiumin chuckled at his daughters cute action. 

"HEY DAD I'M HUNGRY!" Your son shouted opening the door, rubbing his stomach with his hand in circles. Xiumin and your daughter sent him a semi glare, as he yawned and streched his arms up. "W-What?" He asked walking over to his family. Xiumin rolled his eyes at his son. "You're mother is sleeping." He sighed and glanced at your face. "Mum wake up please~" Your son's voice rang through your ear and you sat up staring at him grogrily. "Good morning~" You sang kissing his forehead. "ah Mum!" Your son exclaimed rubbing his forehead. You laughed and ruffled his hair. "Mum i'm sixteen now, stop doing that!" He exclaimed to cover his embarrassment. You laughed and shook your head. "No matter how old you are, you will always be my baby!" He rolled his eyes and huffed.

Your daughter attempted to jump up on the large bed, but she was still too small to make it up. Her brother rolled his eyes at her struggling and picked her up. "Here ya go." He said chuckling. You smiled at your son's cute actions. Your daughter thanked him and jumped up on you and Xiumin planting a big sloppy kiss on your cheek and on Xiumin's. "Good morning mummy!" She chimed, smiling brightly. "Good morning sweet heart!" You smiled kissing her cheek. "Good morning daddy!" She sang turning to face Xiumin. Xiumin smiled warmly at her, placing a peck on her forehead. "You're so cute." 

"Okay let's go make some breakfast!" You exclaimed, doing a fist pump. "FINALLY!" Your son exclaimed exiting the room, your daughter chased after him. "W-WAIT UP BIG BROTHER!" She exclaimed jumping on him. "ACK!"

"HAHAHAH"

"GET OFF! MUM!"

You rolled your eyes at the two and turned to Xiumin who was staring at you with his beautiful hazel orbs. "Good morning darling~" You cooed kissing his lips. Xiumin smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Good morning indeed."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY DONE! I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT! <3

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :D

~(^_^)~ x