[Suho] Never again

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

 

Suho and his girlfriend have broken up, he regrets it and wants her back. Requested by NaNaDragon ( thank you for requesting!) ❤️

 

How many days have passed since then? You would know, you've kept count..."It's been 21 days since we broke up..." You sighed, feeling loneliness take over you, as you hugged your knees towards your chest, and you rested your head on the top of your knees. Turning your head, you glanced out your window, were the rain drops kept on pouring down. "Arg" You groaned, spreading your arms and legs out on your bed, you absent mindly stared at your ceiling. "Why did it have to end like this? Stupid Suho, I HATE YOU!" You cried sitting up on your bed throwing a pillow at your wall, the impact made the picture frame you hanged up on your wall fall to the floor, where it shattered into pieces.

You cringed at the sound of glass breaking, you rolled your eyes and pushed yourself off your bed, dragging your feet over to the broken glass. "great..." You murmured bending down to pick up the glass. "Ah" You gasped as your finger bled. When bending down you accidently cut your index finger on the glass, as your finger bled it dripped on your carpet, your crimson red blood stained your carpet as you felt the pain go numb. "This is absolutely pathetic." You let out a half-hearted laugh that made your heart sink. “I don't hate you Suho...I could never hate you..."

Dropping to your knees you stared at the picture frame of you and Suho smiling happily side by side, he had one arm wrapped around your waist, you on the other hand, were doing two peace signs with your fingers, as a bright smile lightened up the picture. "I-I don’t understand..." You whispered gently picking up the picture, you tried ignoring the pain you felt on your hand from the broken glass. "I really don't understand were we went wrong?"

You were confused as to why your relationship ended, you and Suho were inseparable, everyone was envious of your relationship, you both felt so perfect for each other. Know one would have ever guessed that you and Suho would break up, it just seemed so unreal. You both were so happy, breaking up, never crossed your mind. Even the day before the break up Suho seemed fine, it came out as a complete shock to you. You were still so shattered and hurt. You missed Suho so much it hurt to even look at pictures of you and him, but you didn't have the heart to delete the photos on your phone, every little thing reminded you of what you and Suho once had. Suho was always there to fill up that space in your heart, with him gone you honestly felt empty.

You sighed, feeling warm tears fall down, staining your cheeks. "I thought i cried out all my tears by now" You bit your lip, until it bled. The pain in hand slowly going numb as you cried your heart out once again. The fact that Suho was probably happy now, while you were suffering made you feel so much anger towards him. "How dare he put me through all this? After I gave my heart to him and he threw it away."

 

Flashback~

 

"Babe, I’m back!" You cheerfully exclaimed walking into your shared apartment. You threw your purse down onto the kitchen table, you inhaled some air feeling relieved to be home after a long day at work. "Hey Hae Mi." You could barely hear Suho's voice. You turned around to face your boyfriend. "Hey Suho" You smiled, hugging him. You felt Suho stiffen. You pulled back to look at his face. You saw he had a tearful expression. "Suho! Oh my gosh! What's wrong?"

"I-I, we have to talk..." He said nervously, avoiding your eyes. You looked at him confused. "Sure" You said softly, as Suho gently cupped your hands and led you over to the couch. "Sit" He said gently, you sat down next to him in confusion. "Suho what"s wrong-"

"Let's break up!" He exclaimed, finally making eye contact with you. You gasped, in complete utter shock, as you searched his eyes for any proof that this was all a just a stupid joke, but you found nothing but seriousness in his eyes, still not getting it. You decided to laugh it off.

Suho's eyes widened in shock. "That's not a very funny joke Suho" You chuckled. Suho sighed, and shook his head. "I-It was nice...but i just don't love you anymore...i think we will be better off as friends Hae Mi" He said with serious eyes, he stood up and walked over to the bed room, walking out with a suit case. "Please understand that i don't regret once loving you, you are a lovely girl, but it won't be fair to you, if i stayed in this relationship with no mutual feelings. I'm sorry Hae Mi."

Your heart dropped, as you stared at Suho in disbelief, "Suho please stop this joke it's- its not funny-y o-okay?" You responded with a shaky breath, as you felt your eyes begin to water. Shock was still shooting through you, as your body trembled. Suho bit his lip as he averted his gaze from your eyes. "I'm sorry Hae Mi."

You clenched your fist, as anger boiled inside you. "WHERE DID WE GO WRONG!? WHY!?! WHY!?!" You screamed running over to Suho, clenching onto his shirt. "WHY!? TELL ME WHY!?!" You cried out, as you felt your heart sink. Suho stared at you with a pained expression. "I-I don't love you anymore...Please move on with your life and find someone else who is better fit for you-

"NO ONE! NO ONE HAS THE CHEMISTRY WE HAVE SUHO! TELL ME WHO CAN REPLACE YOU!?" You screeched as you tugged onto his shirt, placing your lips onto his, Suho grasped your shoulder's pushing you back. "STOP THIS NOW HAE MI!"

Your heart sank, Suho has never once raised his voice at you. "I'm sorry Hae Mi" Was all he said as he walked out of your life.

 

flashback finished~

 

You felt angry at yourself for not noticing Suho sudden change in personality, you knew he wasn't as affectionate around you, as least not as much as he used to be. Your phone made noise. "Someone texted me" You pulled yourself up, and walked over to your bed side table picking up your phone.

 

Suho <3

message sent 12:02 pm

Hae Mi, i'm coming over to see you 

 

You felt your heart come alive again as it pounded in your chest, your palms started sweating, nervousness taking over you. You gasped and nearly dropped your phone. You placed your phone back down on your bed side table, and ran to look at yourself in the mirror. You were a complete utter mess. You cringed at your appearance. "I can't let Suho know i have been a mess this past 3 weeks!" You squealed getting yourself ready. While getting ready, questions were flooding your mind. What should i say to him, i should sound pissed, make eye contact and be sure to act as if i am fine without him!

 

You knew you had to be confident and not be so weak in front of him, but the thought of seeing him again after three weeks made you nervous. "I am supposed to be mad at him! So why am i excited?" You sighed, knowing very well you still loved him.  Not that you wanted to admit that so easily. Anxiety started taking over you, as you heard the doorbell ring. "He's here" You sighed nervously, as you swallowed some built up saliva. With shaky hands you turned the door knob, revealing a blond Suho. You gasped at his appearance. He was now blond, with his hair parted on the side, he glanced up at you with the exact same angelic like expression you fell in love with.

 

"Hae Mi."

 

Oh gosh the way he said your name, made your body tingle. His presence was more overwhelming than you had originally thought. "No! I can't give in so easily!" You told yourself, but it wasn't as easy as you thought. When you both locked gaze. "Hae Mi."

 

You blinked, and put on your face. "What you do you want?" You exclaimed, trying to convince him and secretly yourself that you were over him and moving on. You knew that you had been a complete mess these past three weeks, but what he doesn't know, won't hurt him. You kept your face as you sent him daggers. Your grip on the door knob tightened as you were readying yourself to slam the door on him. 

 

Suho forced a smile, as he took a step forward, with every step he took you took a step back. Suho kicked your front door closed, and continued making his way towards you. Until you were trapped between Suho and the cold living room wall. "I'll ask again, what the do you want?" You glared at him nervously. Suho could sense this and he gave you a warm smile. "I'm sorry." He whispered leaning forward resting his head on your shoulder. You sighed and with all your strength you pushed him back, unfazed by your action Suho made his way towards you again. "Baby, i'm sorry...i was wrong, please take me back" Suho pleaded, as a tear fell down his cheek. Your eyes widened, you felt a familiar pain in your heart, to the one you felt the day he broke up with you. Anger took over you as you gripped Suho's shoulders. "Do you really think, with an apology i'll take you back just like that? You were the one who broke up with me? SO, why after three weeks you come and beg for me to take you back! THAT'S PATHETIC!" You exclaimed. Suho gripped your hands and pulled them off his shoulders and he slammed your back onto the wall, you gasped as Suho covered your lips with his.

 

"MMFF-" You tried to push off Suho with all your strength, but it was no use he was stronger than you. You gave up, knowing very well you weren't getting out of this kiss. Suho smirked, when you relaxed. His kiss became gentler and he let go of your hands, to only pin them above your head, so you wouldn't try to resist him again. Oh how you missed his kisses. It wasn't much longer, when Suho felt you kissing him back. When you both needed air, you broke apart gasping for air. "I lied" Suho said resting his forehead on yours. "I still love you so much" He whispered, looking at you with loving eyes. "I swear, Hae Mi I love you so, so much"

 

You searched his face for any indication that he was lying, but you found nothing but seriousness. You felt relief take over you, but it didn't change the fact that he did make you suffer for three weeks. "Why Suho?" You asked feeling your eyes water. Suho kissed your tears away, and sighed. "Hae Mi, our schedule is going crazy, i barely have time for you anymore, i thought you'd be better off with a boyfriend who would be with you, whenever you needed him. I thought i was failure as a boyfriend, i wanted you to be with someone who can make you happy, but these three weeks have been a living hell for me, oh how i much i craved seeing you again, hearing you again, kissing you again!" He exclaimed as he cupped your face in his warm hands. "I love you, and i regret breaking up with you, so, so bad."

 

You bit your lips, trying not to give in so easily but it was impossible since it was Suho. "You idiot Suho!" You exclaimed hitting his chest. He smiled bitterly, as he gripped your hand. "You're right, i am the biggest idiot". Hearing him say that brought tears to your eyes. You cupped his face with your hands and gave him a warm smile. "But this is the idiot i feel hopelessly in love with!"

 

Hearing you say that brought a smile to his face as he embraced you. "I am truly sorry, i don't know what i was thinking-"

 

"Shh, it’s okay Suho, it's all over now" You felt him relax, as his arms around waist tightened. "I am never letting you go, ever again" Suho whispered lovingly, as he your hair. You grinned at the gentle touch.

 

"Never again"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys long time no see! HAHA no but really i'm sorry!! D:

i finally updated! i hope you liked the story! this was request by NaNaDragon! Thank you for requesting i hope you liked it my lovely! ♥

I will start on the next one now !! please be anticipating! x

You can check her out here > NaNaDragon 

-Rebecca