[Kai] Aquarium Date

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

Kai X You (Natsaya)

(a/n: I hope you love it bestfriend)

 

 

"AQUARIUM!" You squealed as you jumped up and down. Kai laughed at your reaction, as he grasped onto your hand. You smiled at him as you both interwhined fingers. "Let's not just stand here, let's go inside!" You said pulling your boyfriend over to the entrance of the Aquarium. "Okay Natasya baby, i think your too exicted!" Your boyfriend laughed as he tried to keep up with your fast pace. You chuckled and grinned at Kai. "Well you do know how much i love sea creatures." 

Kai smiled and nodded. "of course i know" He smirked and patted you on the head. "That's why i brought you here" He leaned foreward pressing his lips onto your forehead lightly. You felt heat rush to your cheeks as you blushed at Kai's loving gesture.

You were also a little shocked. Kai wasn't really the type to show public affection. But you weren't complaining. You and Kai have been dating for 4 months already. You remembered how much you liked him before you two were together. Now since you both are offical, every minute you spend with him makes you fall more and more in love with him. He had this ability, to make your heart race. You had special feelings when you are with Kai and no one else makes you feel this way but him. You truly loved him and he loved you back even though he didn't show much affection as you wanted him to, you knew by his shy actions and sudden loving gestures that he did in fact care about you just as much as you cared about him. He treated you very special which made you feel very loved.

You both entered the Aquarium hand in hand. You were so excited you have never been to an Aquarium in like forever~ You have always wanted to come here with Kai, and now you were actually here you grinned from ear to ear as you stared at the first tank full of beautiful colourful fish. 

"Wow! Kai look!" You pointed to a colourful fish and grinned, Kai took a glance at the fish and smiled while nodding, approvingly. "They are so beautiful" you cooed admiring the colourful fish. Kai unknowingly smiled at your reaction to the fish, he was happy that you were actually enjoying yourself. Inside the aquarium it was white dark so the light from the tank and water reflected onto your skin making the room illuminate with a soft glow. Kai held his breath as he saw how beautiful you looked. He felt so lucky to have you, and call you his. He squeezed your hand gently causing you to whip your head around as your eyes met with Kai's. You felt a blush creep it's way onto your cheeks as you saw how gorgeous he looked as the light reflected onto his dark bronze coloured skin. "Natasya...you look beautiful" Kai suddenly blurted out, you smile widely at the complement. "You're not so bad yourself" you winked at Kai as you dragged him to another section of the Aquarium. Kai blushed and let you drag him.

"WOW that fish looks funny!" You laughed as you pointed to some random fish, Kai glanced at you smirked. Even though there was beautiful fish in front of him, he couldn't tear his eyes off of you. Everything you did made him go crazy. Your smile, your laugh, your pout. Every single thing you did made his heart race as he swallowed the lump in his throat. He had so many reasoned why he loved you, it was unbelievable.

"Look at this fish" You giggled pointing to a unique shaped fish. Kai found it completely adorable , at how you admired the fish. This was the 4th exhibit in the Aquarium you dragged him to and he wasn't complaining. He knew that you were too captivated in the sea creatures you have seen so far and that made him happy. He loved the countless expressions you made seeing the sea creatures.

Kai took out his phone pretending to take a pictures of the fish but he secretly took a picture of you. He smiled seeing the cute grin on your face as you were pointing to some random starfish you saw on a rock in the tank. Kai did think the sea creatures were beautiful, but he felt like were the most beautiful thing to look at right now. He loved the way the soft glow in the room made you stand out, you looked absolutely flawless against the glowing light coming from the fish tank. He just had to snap a quick picture of you. Being to captivated by your beauty other than the fish, you glanced at Kai confused. You started to feel a little insecure. Is he bored?

"Kai..." You called out to him as you turned your body to the side to face him. Kai felt his heart pound against his chest as he scanned your face, taking in all your features. "Yes Natasya?" He answered softly. You smiled and blushed hearing Kai say your name so lovingly. "Are you bored?" You asked him, your face filled with worry. Kai's eyes widened. "No of course not!" He laughed patting you on the head lovingly. You felt your insecurities vanish. He wasn't bored at all. He could stare at you like this all day.

You tilted your head to the side. You were still a bit confused and curious as to why Kai wasn't staring at the wonderful sea creatures interact in the water, like what you were doing.  You wanted to get Kai to stare at the sea creatures, so you gently tugged his wrist and made him stand closer beside you. "Kai, Look" You pointed to the sting ray. Kai kept his gaze on you, he sighed not actually wanting to look away from you. He turned and glanced at the sting ray. "Amazing! They are very interesting aren't they?" You asked him as you turned to look at him. He looked at you in the eyes and nodded. "They are very interesting creatures."

**

You both went to see many different types of sea creatures. Kai started getting a little tired but you were still walking around unaffected. You didn't seem tired at all. Kai glanced at you and pouted, he heard his stomach growl and he his turned his head to the side to look at a sign that lead the way to the food court, he nodded and turned to you."Natasya" He called for you but he got no reaction from you. You were so drawn to the fish, that you didn't hear him. Kai pouted as he called for you again. "Natasya baby~" He cooed in your ear. You felt his breath tickled your ear and you giggled pushing him back gently. "What's wrong Kai?" You asked turning your attention back to the fish. Kai rolled his eyes feeling a little jealous because of the attention you were giving the fish. You stole my baby's attention Kai groaned at the fish as he shook your arm. "Let's go eat baby please~" Kai whined as he held your hand tighter. You turned to your boyfriend and chuckled. "Kai we ate like 30 minutes ago" You patted his head, not believing he was hungry again. Kai bit his lip as he nervously turned you around to face him, you looked at Kai and pouted. "Okay we will eat" You sighed giving up, knowing Kai wasn't going to let it go, when it comes to food.

"Thanks" Kai pecked your cheek, you blushed as he dragged you over to the food court. "This Aquarium is big as!" Kai exclaimed seeing the many varitey of sea creatures to go see while you both were here. You nodded agreeing to what Kai said as you scanned the menu. "What do you want to eat?" You asked your boyfriend as you looked up at Kai curious. Kai looked at the menu, then back up at you. "I'll have what your having" He simply answered, grinning at you. A handsome waitor approached your table and he winked at you, causing Kai to send him death glares as his hands clenched onto the menu he was holding.

"What would you like to eat Miss?" The waitor asked you, neglecting Kai. He was also standing a bit too close to you for Kai's liking. Kai cleared his throat and slammed the menu down onto the table. You jumped slightly in shock from the sudden 'bang' noise. Kai sent you an apologetic smile, as he turned to the waitor, not forgetting to glare at him.

"We will both be having the ~~~~~." Kai answered what you both were eating, the waitor returned Kai's glare and smirked at you. He slyly grabbed the menu from your hands, not forgetting to brush his hand agaisnt yours slightly while he was taking the menu back. Kai gritted his teeth loosing his temper. You looked at him concerned hoping he wouldn't beat the out of this waitor.

"I'm sorry, umm..Yixing thank you for our orders" You said to the waitor giving him a slight smile, Kai looked at you shocked. The waitor who was named Yixing, blushed and smirked at Kai. Kai felt rage inside him as he stood up and grasped onto Yixing's collar. "KAI!" You exclaimed shoving his hand off of Yixing's collar. "I am not letting you get into a fight, on our date do you understand?" You harshly whispered to Kai with worried eyes. Kai glanced at you and sighed. He nodded releasing Yixing's collar, and sat back down in silence. He was still glaring at the waitor but he seemed to have calmed down. Feeling a little bad, you cleared your throat and gave the waitor a slight glare.

"Yixing please don't flirt with me, i am on date with my lovely, caring, and handsome boyfriend right now." You warned Yixing as you smirked at Kai. Your boyfriend grinned at you, as he smirked at Yixing who was shocked. Yixing cleared his throat embarrassed and he quickly walked away to get your orders.

"I'm sorry Natasya" Your boyfriend said frowning as he covered his face with hands a little ashamed by his actions. You felt a little pain in your heart seeing him like this so you grabbed onto Kai's hands gently prying them off of his handsome face. Kai looked up at you pouting. You smiled at him taking in his beautiful features. "It's okay Kai, i''m not mad at all in fact i love it when your jealous! You look so manly" You cooed as you pecked his forehead. Kai blushed and cleared his throat. "I wasn't that jealous." You laughed at him. "Yeah? Then explain why you were going to beat the out of him just now?" You asked with him with a teasing smile. Kai laughed scratching the back of his neck embarrassed. 'You got me!" He shyly smiled at you as you chuckled a little seeing how cute he looked. He stared at you and eventually laughed as well.

"I love you" He said giving you a warm smile. You returned his smile. "I love you too."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i wrote this for Archaedeon !

Natasya-chan! i hope you liked this! I'm sorry it took awhile for me to write TT^TT

everyone please check out her amazing stories ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

please click here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/512124/L