[Chanyeol] An Instant Heartattack

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

-Continued from previous chapter-

;Warning some swearing

 

 

"Chanyeol..."

As if time had frozen, as if you suddenly forgot how to breathe. You felt your heart ache, as you stared at his tall figure. He honestly hasn't changed one bit. He was still drop dead gorgeous....

You blinked a few times trying to figure out if you we're dreaming or not not but...

He was actually there, this wasn't even a dream, Park ing Chanyeol was actually standing right in front of you, in your house looking at you. What kind of expression is that? He seemed almost into you. 

Yeah, Bull.

You were shocked to see his presence in your house, after years of being apart and you, trying your absolute best to get your life back together after that heart breaking day, You revolved around your friends, your sister, your job. You tried everything to forget about the bastard who broke your heart. Now he was standing right in front of you. You felt the same pain in your heart when he told you his love  for you was all a lie. The nerve of him, showing up to your property uninvited. 

Pffft, how you cried. You could probably water a whole rainforest with the amount of tears that fell from your eyes. You let out a dry chuckle while turning your gaze to Chanyeol, as your eyes met, you sent him glares. Chanyeols face was blank, with no expression, it was completely unreadbale as you saw his Adam apple bob a little, you knew he was nervous. You continued shooting him daggers as he opened his mouth to speak. But before he could even say anything you shot him a question.

"What are you doing here?"  You asked you felt your body freeze again, Chanyeol was taking slow steps towards you, you felt your confidence from before completely vanish, as your nervousness took a hold of you. 

Chanyeol didn't know what he was trying to do, coming to your house, he tried everything to find you, it took him years but he finally found you. As soon as he saw you looking as beautiful as ever, everything he rehearsed at home, was all forgeotten the speech he had prepared for you, to win you back. He forgot all of it. He cursed himself for that, he had at least wished he bought you flowers, or chocolates. He just lost it when his friend Kai told him he saw you moving in to a house in  his old neighbourhood. He went off almost instantly. Just to see you again.

He has many memories with you. The good and the bad, but one stood out from the rest. What's been haunting him all this time. That one memory that keeps replaying in his head over and over again was the day he broke your heart. He felt your fragile figure break and shatter in front of him, he knew you loved him and he knew he loved you back...

It took him years to even realise it or even admit it. Baekhyun told him he was stupid, he just took it all in because he knew he was being a complete jerk, but baekhyun wasn't one to talk giving Chanyeol the dare anyway.

 

flashback**

"okay your dare is to date that girl in year 8 that confessed to you."  Baekhyun said laughing at his dare, as all of exo gave their oooohhhs.

Chanyeol gave an irritated sigh, as he turned to glance at you. You were in your class room, you guys had free period because the teacher was away and your substitute was taking forever to get here. It had been one year since you confessed to Chanyeol, but even though he rejected you and not in the nicest way, you still loved him. You didn't know how, you didn't know why, you just fell for him and you fell for him hard.

Even though you and Chanyeol were in the same class this year, you still couldn't look at him properly, you did take glances but you didn't want him to notice your glances, so you decided to admire him from afar and that's what you were planning on doing this for as long as you could. Until you won't be able to see him no more.

You sighed as you looked out the window, Chanyeol glanced at you and didn't notice it before but you have gotten prettier since you first confessed to him, but he didn't want to do it, he didn't like you and it felt wrong, but then he friends would and Chanyeol wasn't one to back down from dares.

Chanyeol sighed in defeat and that's when it all began, he asked you out, you were shocked and hesitant, but you accepted him and you dated through all of your remaining high school years till you graduated...

Flashback finished**

Chanyeol gazed at you with sadness written all over his face, he didn't know how or when he started to love you, but he did know he has never loved someone so much in his life. Chanyeol felt like these 5 years of you two being apart, made his life hell.

When he told he didn't love you, he thought he truly meant it, till days later without you around, he started realising he actually did fall in love with you.

And now here you are standing only a couple of metres anyway from him, and he felt like his heart was alive again, yes it was still hurting him, and yes he knew it wasn't going to be easy to get you to forgive him, but he came here to get you back and that's what he was going to get.

"I asked you question answer it!" You cried out. Still keeping your strong act up, as you glared him when you truly felt like you were going to cry. You felt your body shake from nervousness, you didn't even know how you were going to last though this, but you told yourself if you were ever to meet Chanyeol again, you would keep a strong front and show him a different side of you.

But it was all to painful to bare, You felt a tear drop fall from your eyes, as you brought your hand up to your cheek to wipe it away, Chanyeol came running at you, you closed your eyes for a split second and were in a warm embrace.

Chanyeol was gripping onto as if his life depended on it, you squirmed as much as you could, you were hitting his chest with all your strength. Chanyeol groaned at the slight pain but didn't let you go and his grip on you didn't loosen he actually squeezed you harder.

"Please listen to me!" Chanyeol cried out trying to calm you down, you just kept screaming and struggling to get out of his grip, "Please stop...please" Chanyeol said almost as a whisper, he sounded desperate, he sounded sincere, you let out a shakey sigh, and you gave up. You stood there still, without saying a word, there was a moment of silence so Chanyeol took it as a cue to continue and explain himself.

"I know you don't want to see me, i know you hate me, i know you want me to get out of here and leave you alone and never bother you again...But i came here to make things right." Chanyeol paused for moment and glanced at you, made eye contact with him, and Chanyeol continued.

"I want you to know, i never ever meant to hurt as much as i did, i am not going to lie, but yes at first i didn't like you...at least not in a romantic way, but after being together with you for nearly four years back in high school, you changed me." Chanyeol let out a dry chuckle before continuing, "Honestly i was brat back in high school before i dated you, you changed me for the better, it was because of you i achieved so much, and honestly you made me so happy". 

You glanced at him with watery eyes, you honestly didn't want to hear this, it hurt so much, espcially coming from him. You wanted to interrupt him already and smack him across the face, but you let him have his one last say. So you paitently stayed quiet, while trying to keep your tears back from falling.

Chanyeol saw your expression and cringed, he took a deep breath, "Rebecca...i didn't want to admit it back then, but meeting you, being with you made me so incredibly happy, After i broke your heart i felt dead, i wasn't my usual happy virus self anymore, i felt like i lost everything, you were my everything. I am honestly, so, so sorry Rebecca i didn't mean it, i lied to you, i actually never stopped loving you, y-you made me fall in love with you." Chanyeol said bringing his hands around your neck as his eyes narrowed, while leaning in, you felt your tears fall, staining your face, but this time you just let them fall, you were weak and you cursed yourself for that, but you truly did love Chanyeol with all your heart, so gave in to him, you wrapped your arms around Chanyeols waist, as his lips finally met yours as you both shared a warm kiss, which made your heart flutter, Even though your brain was telling you.

"You're being stupid, let this er go, he broke your heart remember!"

You just let that thought go, because this moment just felt to right, to be wrong. You knew it was going to take a while for you to completely gain your trust in Chanyeol again, but if he was commited and if what he said was true, you were going to give him another chance, because that's how much you loved him.

"I want you to know, i will treat you right, i will be here when you need me, i will make you trust me and love me again, and i promise i won't cheat or leave you!" Chanyeol vowed to you as he held you close to him, you burried your face into his chest as you breathed in his scent, you loved. "Chaneyol i'll give you another chance" You said quietly. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he tilted your chin up, and he scanned your face. "R-really?" Chanyeol stuttered, as he stared at you intently, you giggled at his expression and Chanyeol broke into a wide smile. "Yes, Really~ so don't mess up!" You said playfully glaring at him, Chanyeol smiled as he leaned in and captured your lips with his once again, before pulling away and giving you a warm smile. "Mark my word, i am never going to let you go"

You smiled and held both of Chanyeols hands into yours. "oh i have something to say to you~" You said smirking, Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion, but then cracked a smile. 'What is it, my love?" Chanyeol said smirking. You chuckled a little wrapping your hand around his collar and bringing him down to the same level as you, before whispering into his ear.

"Who said i'm going to let you off so easily hmm? Your going to have to make it up to me" You said slyly, Chanyeol smirked as he wrapped his arms arond you waist bringing you closer to him, "oh i'll make it up to you alright". He winked at you before kissing you.

It's going to be long night...

HAVE FUN~! ;D

thank you for reading~! ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡