[Kai] Finally

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

 

Yawning as you were making your way to class, your classmates greeted you with a muffled good morning. You planted yourself on your desk seat, taking out the needed materials for today's lesson. It wasn't long until you felt hands press themselves on your desk, making you flinch. You looked at the owner of the pair of firm looking hands, finding yourself to be looking up at a slightly grinning Kim Jongin. You rolled your eyes, going back to organizing your things.
 

"What do you want, Kai?" You asked blankly, avoiding his eye contact. "Aw, Come on Natasya, you know exactly why i'm here~" He cooed, his usual smirk plastered across his face. Your eye twitched in irritation as you exhaled, looking up at him. "You know Kai i seriously don't know what you want from me-"
 
 

"Just go out with me already!" He exclaimed leaning foreward on your desk, gazing into your eyes. You gulped and leaned back onto your chair. "Come on! You know how i feel about you!" Your eyebrow quirked upwards. "Actually Kai, i know exactly how you feel about me." You smirked. Kai flinched and slammed his hand on your desk, slightly catching you off guard as you flinched. "If you know, then just go out with me already!" You semi-glared at him.

"Kai. I know for a fact you aren't serious about me, you just want to play around, you're the most popular guy at this schoo, you can't get any girl you want, so i have told you once but i'll tell you again. NO." Kai's eyes widened in shock, as your words sunk in. "B-BUT! I DON'T WANT ANY GIRL I WANT YOU!" Your eyes widened in shock. How could someone just say that so boldy without feeling the least bit embarrassed by it. "K-Kai keep your voice down." You harshly whispered to him. 

Kai shook his head and smiled. "Nope. I ain't kepping my voice down until you say, yes and go out with me!"

"You're so freakin stubborn." You hissed at him. Kai looked at you giving you an innocent smile. "Oh whatever do you mean?" Your eyes narrowed at that. "Stop talking in a posh accent." Kai chuckled and leaned foreward once again. His close promiximity made you blush and squirm in your seat, as you felt nervous and uncomfortable. 

"Let's go on a date after school?" He whispered his smirk leaving his face. You kept silent, which urged him to continue. "Let's go out for dinner?" You averted your eyes to the wall behind Kai as you sighed. "Fine." 

"Huh?" He said, eyes widening as he couldn't believe his ears. "I said fine."

"What?" 

"I SAID I'LL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!" You spat in anger, as this knuckle head was testing your paitents. "YES!" Kai fist pumped before turning to grin at you. "Alright see you after school darling." He winked before walking off to his, but not forgeting to brush his hand against your arm, smirking at you. You blushed a deep red, and turned your head away from him. 

 

"Don't get too cocky Kkamjong." Kai stop to glare at you, but quickly replaced that glare into a relaxed expression as he sat himself down into his seat.
 

**

Your teacher finally entered the classroom and about 20 minutes into the lesson you we're you slowly regreting your decision. You sighed for what felt like the tenth time that lesson. Your grip on your pen tightened as you stared at the clock. Time was going agnozingly fast, you seriously didn't want to accept Kai's date, but the guy was en persistent it took a lot of will power to put up with it. You groaned quietly to yourself dreading your desicion. The problem you and Kai had, was you both we're stubborn so incredibly stubborn. He always asked you out and you always said no. it soon became a pattern or a routine. 

The thing is you weren't going to lie to yourself. You knew why you always rejected Kai. It's because you did infact had feelings for him, you loved the guy but you just didn't trust him. He was Kai. The most popular guy at your school, if you didn't include Oh Sehun. You have always admired how y he looked like nearly all the time, how sporty he was, not mention the swimming carnival we're you saw his firm, built body. You blushed and shook your head to get rid of the thought. 

Kai stared at you, with his head tilted to the side leaning onto the palm of hand as he stared at your back lovestrucked. "She finally said yes." He smiled, narrowing his eyes. "What are grinning about, it's creepy so stop." Sehun groaned, scrunching his face in disgust. "Ha ha." Kai hished in a hush tone to not get caught by the teacher for talking. Sehun smirked and rolled his eyes. "Man, she's even out of your league just give up." Sehun stated confidently. Kai smirked semi-glaring at Sehun. "Oh but today she said yes." Sehun's eyes widened at that piece of information that shot him in the brain. "S-She said yes?" 

Kai cockly nodded, raising his head up high, while shooting Sehun a peace sign with his fingers. Sehun's eyes stayed wide."H-How did you get her to say yes? She like rejects every guy who has asked her out?" Kai chuckled and patted Sehun on the shoulder. "Maybe she just realised how amazing i am and decided to go on a date with me." Kai winked. Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Or maybe she got fed up with how en annoying you are, and agreed to go on a date with you to shut you up." That hit Kai right in the chest. His eyes widened in realisation, but quickly shook his head. "Nah man, even if that was the case, i'll make her fall for me."

"Heh. Yeah well good luck with that."

**

Hours passed and school finally came to an end and so did your diginity, you practically dragged yourself out of the classroom, dreading what's about to come. Throught out the whole day you avoided Kai as much as possible, but everytime you both did meet some how, he would compliment your outfit and even your hair and face. You didn't want to admit it, but it made you feel a little happy and special that Kai paid so much attention to you, and would even go out of his way to compliment you. Without realising it, a warm smile smile spread across your frowning face. 

"NATASYA!" Kai exclaimed running up to you, he smiled and stop in front of you, his messy bangs fell over his eyes and he did a hair flip to brush them aside. Like time went into slow motion you admired how hot he looked. You blushed and bit your lip. Kai smirked and grasped onto your hand. "Let's go on our date." He said, wringling his eye brows. You chuckled and nodded your head. "Well whatever one date couldn't hurt." You told yourself, as you both walked hand in hand. 

"So where are we going Kai?" You asked glancing at his face. He turned to look at you with grin on his face. "Oh i was planning on going for a walk with you around the park?" You nodded your head agreeing with the idea, and you both made your way to the park.

**

The date went on perfectly. Everything was fine, except for your heart, you couldn't help but falling more and more in love with him. Everything Kai did and said made your heart skip a beat. He was beautiful in everyway, you weren't afraid to admit that anymore. You we're very shy and quiet at the start of the date but as time went on you slowly let loose, laughing and even joking with him. 

You felt so happy, but now the date was slowly coming to a end as you both sat down on a bench at the park, staring at a pond in front of you, filled with birds. The sun was setting and the atmosphere was peaceful. You felt a pinge in your heart, knowing the date was almost over. 

Kai nervously glanced at you from time to time, and you obviously noticed, You turned your head and caught him staring. You smirked at him. "Any more obvious Kai?" You chuckled, looking at him dead in the eyes. He slightly growled. You looked at him with an innocent smile. He slightly flinched from the sudden change of mood and blushed, not taking his eyes off of you.

"ARG WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!" He exclaimed sliding closer next to you on the bench. Your eyes widened in shock at the sudden raise of voice as a blush slowly crept onto your cheeks. "K-Kai?" 

"You don't even know how special you are Natasya." He stated, staring at you lovingly. You blushed  deeper red, you tried to turn your head away from Kai, but he gently gripped your chin. Making you stay in the same place. 

Oh how badly you wanted to look away from Kai's face, but you just couldn't. All that spunk you had before just left your body as fast as it came in. Kai smirked as you stayed still. "You're very obediant today. it's cute."

You semi-glared at him, embarrassed. "S-Shut up." You stuttered. Kai smiled and leaned foreward. "I like you a lot Natasya." He murmured, as he lifted your face, making you look up at him. He swiped his thumbs across your bottom lip as he leaned forward, kissing your lips with care. Heart pouding in your chest, you kissed him back, your hands slowly moved up to cup his cheek. You finally both pulled away. Your lungs lacking in need of oxygen. You looked at each other again, both smiling as you just sat there, forehead to forehead in a comfortable silence.

You we're the first one to break the silence, by moving back away from Kai. "You know what i think i like you too Kai." Kai smiled widely and your hair. "But, why me?" You asked averting your gaze to his chest. "What do you mean?" Kai asked tilting his head to the side slightly. "W-Well, i mean like a lot of pretty girls like you so why do you want me?" Kai smiled at you reasurringly.

"Well you see, i don't know what exaclty drew me to you. But i know for fact that i love everything about you. You we're different from other girls. You didn't fawn over or threw yourself at me. You know the first time i got reject was from you." He said chuckling. "S-Sorry." You said looking down embarrassed, He smiled and shook his head slightly. "It's fine, i mean you always want what you don't have right?" He said tilting your head up again, by placing his hand under your chin. 

"All i know is that you strived me to work harder, to capture your heart. I wanted to be your boyfriend so bad. You have no idea." You chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute Kai."

He blushed and gripped onto your hands, bringing them down off his face. "N-Now it's my turn to ask you a question. He spoke hurriedly but you understood what he said and nodded. "Go ahead."

"Why did you reject me so many times before?" You blushed at the questions. "Hmm. Well you s-see." You paused and inhaled before continuing. " I thought that because you we're so popular, you we're just playing with my feelings and i didn't really trust you, but now i know that you are just as wonderful as you're looks and i don't regret going on this date with you. Thanks Kai i had a wonderful time." Kai grinned widely and pulled you into a tight, watm embrace. "Thanks Natasya."

You nodded and wrapped your arms around him. "Come on let's go i'll walk you home." You nodded again smiling at the person you loved. "I can't wait to tell Sehun we're dating he's going to be so jealous!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Oh Kai XD

I hope you enjoyed that NATASYA! <3

Everyone if you want to check out some of her awesome stories please click here >  Archaedeon       

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
.