[Lay] Dance Teacher

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

"Okay now your just being stupid!" Your friend whined as she saw you rolling all around your bed. You stopped rolling to sit up and give her a glare. "Me? Stupid?" You asked while you opened your mouth giving her a dramatic gasp, as you pretended to be offended by her comment. She sighed and grabbed a pillow, swinging it across your head. "AH!" You cried out holding your head. "What the heck!?" You shouted, as you rubbed the spot she hit you. She crossed her arms, and bit her lip as she glared at you. Your eyes met, and you sighed throwing a pillow to the ground. "I know okay!" You exclaimed, bringing your knees closer to your chest, you rested your head on the top of your knees as you let out a shaky sigh.

"I know." You barely managed to choke out. You felt your eyes water. "Angie, stop this" Your friend whispered, while your back. You felt the bed dip next to you and she wrapped you in her arms. "Don't cry! Please don't cry!" She exclaimed as she your arms. You have always been not so confident in yourself, and you been having these three girls in your english class bully you, from time to time.

They spilt water all over you yesterday during your english class. You felt so embarrassd and you have been sulking about it since then. Of course your teacher told them off. But what happened, happened. There's no changing the fact you felt embarrassed. You definietly didn't let them off, you eventually told the principle about what happened and all three of them got a suspention. You were happy, they got what they deserved, but the incident just was still locked in your mind. Playing over and over again, like a broken tape.

Your best friend came over today, to try to make you feel better. She tried everything. She bought you some ice-cream, she even offered to sleep over. But you still kept thinking about what happened the other day. And she got annoyed with you bringing it up all the time. She sighed, as she thought for a few seconds. She nodded her head, coming down to an conclusion.

 "Get up!" She exclaimed suddenly standing up. You looked up at her and shook your head. "Aigoo, Look at you!" She laughed. You gave her a questioning look. She sighed and went over to your dressing table, taking out a mirror that was placed in the first draw, she held it up in front of you. "A panda?" She giggled patting your back. You laughed along with her.

You forgot that you were wearing mascara, and the substance stained your cheeks as well as under your eyes. "Angie come with me to take dance lessons today!" She exclaimed patting your back. "MWOH!?" You exclaimed. She chuckled at your outburst and nodded. "You know i can't dance!" You exclaimed waving your hands in front of her. She chuckled and smacked your hands away. "Come on it'll be fun! You'll even forget about those es!"

**

"I can't go in!!"

"YES!"

"NO! I WANNA GO HOME!"

"NO WAY!"

"I CAN'T DANCE!!"

"YES YOU CAN!, NOW GET IN THERE!!" Your friend pushed you into the dance studio. "How did you even manage to get me here" You sighed. As soon as you stumbled in, Your eyes landed on a handsome boy. Your mouth fell agape, as you stared wide eyed at the boy. "So first were learning the dance to- Hey are you even listening!?" She waved her hand, in front of your face, but you didn't even blink. "Who's he?" You whispered. "Who's who?" She looked at the direction you were looking at and she smirked. "Ohh~" She cooed, winking at you. You blushed and playfully smacked her arm. "That's our dance teacher Lay~" She sang as she patted your back. "Dance teacher?" You repeated her words, not taking your eyes off of him. "Damn fine for a dance teacher." She laughed.

"Alright girl i think you stared enough, let's get you over to the centre so we join the other people that came here to learn some kpop dances" She gave you a reasurring smile, taking your hand as she draged you over to the centre, as she dragged you over to the centre you didn't take your eyes off of Lay.

As if he could sense he was being stared at, he looked up and at that moment you both locked eyes. His mouth made am 'O' shape as he stared at you. You couldn't really read his expression. But you knew for a fact you were probably as red as a tomato. You were just caught red handed, staring at him. Staring at Lay.

"Oh he's looking this way!" Your friend chirped as she glanced at you. She giggled seeing your face. "You were caught huh?" You nodded, averting your eyes from Lay's intense gaze. "Wow, actually i've never seen that startled look in his eyes, he's usually really laid back, and chilled out." Your friend smirked at you.

"Stop please!" You exclaimed a bit too loud, everyone turned there attention towards you and your friend. Including Lay who just glanced at you both with an amused expression. You felt like face palming yourself for being so obnoxiously loud. "Great" You huffed under your breath. Lay smirked, before giggling and went to the front of the room. You blushed feeling, completely embarrassed.

You didn't take your eyes off Lay, not for a split second. Lay turned around to face the class with a cheeky smile plastered across his face, he gazed at you once again, as he began to speak.

"Well today we will be learning the dance from a group called ____" He spoke calmly, he took his time while speaking. He did seem very laid back. People in the class started to cheer, getting excited to just get right into dancing. Your smile vanished and was replaced with an uneasy expression.

"If i do terrible...Lay will see i can't dance for ! And i'll embarrass myself!" You harshly whispered to your friend, who just rolled her eyes nudging you gently. "Oh relax girl!" She smiled. You frowned and stomped your foot. She chuckled at you and patted your back. "Don't worry you'll be fine!" She gave you a reasurring smile. "But-"

"Don't worry Lay's an amazing teacher!" She whispered. You sighed and nodded. Lay continued to stare at you as he smirked. "Also we have another dance teacher coming in today, we will spilt you all into two groups!"

With that said another good looking boy walked in. He stood next to Lay and he gave everyone a welcoming smile. "Hello my name is Kai! I will will be helping Lay teach this dance lesson today!" After saying that, he smirked as his eyes scanned around the room, stopping at your friend.

Your friends eyes widened as she stared at Kai in awe. You smirked at her. "You like what you see?" She nodded with agape. You chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Okay who ever wants to be taught by Kai please go to the right side of the room, whoever wants to be taught by me, please go to the left side of the room!" Lay grinned as he pointed at to different directions. You giggled a little, finding his actions adorable. "Hey good luck Angie!" Your friend winked at you before sprinting off to the right side. "YAH!" You exclaimed, feeling uneasy. "Wonderful" You muttered while glaring at her. She smirked and gave you two thumbs up.

You inhaled and exhaled trying your absolute best to calm yourself down. You took slow steps towards the left side of the room, and Lay unknowningly grinned seeing you coming towards his direction. Your eyes widened seeing Lay's smile, you felt your pound against your chest with each step you take.

"Please come stand over here!" Lay suddenly called out to you, as he waved his hand, telling you to come stand next to him. You gasped out loud, and shook your head from side to side. "No way!" You thought, feeling a blush spread across your cheeks. "Don't be shy!" Lay chuckled, motioning you to come over. You sighed, and took small steps towards Lay.

Once you reached the front, you stood awkwardly stiff next to Lay, he looked at you and giggled. Causing the others that were there in his group to also laugh. you felt embarrassed, as you averted your gaze towards the ground. Lay smiled at you and patted your head. You blushed as you quickly glanced at him, he gave you a reasurring smile, before moving himself to stand behind you. He was so close you could feel his breath ghost above your neck. "Miss?" Lay said, turning himself to face you. You gave him a confused look. "I-I'm sorry?" You asked blankly. Lay giggled and patted your arm. "Miss 'I'm sorry' here I will help you demonstrate some of the dance moves!" Lay exclaimed giving you a cheeky smile.

You blushed a crimson red, as everyone in your group laughed. "Wait n-no!" You stuttered feeling embarrassed. "My name is Angie!" You cried out, giving him an embarrassed glare. Lay giggled and patted your head. "i'm only playing with you" Lay reasured you. You huffed and looked away from him, making him chuckle.

"Okay Angie! Beautiful name by the way!" He smirked at you, you blushed hearing that comment. You quickly glanced at him with wide eyes. "He went close behind you and he took your hand. You gasped as you quickly moved away from him. Lay pouted and pulled you back towards him. He leaned down so his lips were near your ear. "Relax, i've got you" He whispered, trying to calm you down, but infact he did the opposite. "Too close!" You whined in your head.

**

The whole time during the demostration you were so stiff and you couldn't concentrate on the dance moves because of Lay. He didn't know the effect he had on you. You sighed in irritation as you messed up the dance moves once again for the like 10th time today. You frowned seeing people in the group doing the dance moves properly. You groaned glaring at yourself in the mirror. "Why can't i get it right?" You felt your eyes begin to water, seeing some of the girls in your group so close to Lay. Flirting with him, in that annoying high pitch girly voice.

"Oppa i need help with this move!"

"Oppa come here!"

"Lay oppa i need help!"

"OPPA!"

They squealed, one by one. You sent them daggers, you felt even more annoyed that Lay was just going over to them, giving them that gorgeous smile of his. You clenched your hands into a fist. As you cursed at them under your breath. "Am i jealous?" You whispered, unclenching your hands. "It's all your fault Lay! If you didn't tease me the way you did ealier! I would know what to do!" You groaned in your head, as you glared at him from afar, in the corner. Your face suddenly, softened in realisation. "What am i saying? I couldn't even dance to begin with!?" You cried out, as you leaned your back against the wall.

"I knew this was a mistake" You sighed, sliding down the wall, as you slouched on the ground, cradling your knees close to your chest. Lay heard your doubtful voice and quickly glanced at you. "Oppa why did you stop? Teach me the move i don't get it?" A girl said twirling her hair. Lay laughed and walked away from here. fell agape. "Oppa?!"

Lay ignored her and walked over to you and he stopped in front of you. He sighed, and turned around to his group. "Okay guys take a 5 minute break!" He exclaimed giving Kai a hand gesture. Kai nodded and told his group to take a break.

"What's wrong Angie?" Lay asked crouching down your level, as he your hair. He asked you in such a gentle tone, you felt your heart flutter. You looked up at Lay and sighed. "I can't dance" You whispered. Lay frowned hearing you doubt yourself. "But, you can." His simple comment made you feel light headed, you smiled at him and shook your head. "No, i can't."

Lay gave you a warm smile, before grasping onto your right hand. "Let me take you somewhere" He said gazing into your eyes, you felt like you were under his spell, you nodded and Lay smirked. He pulled you up to your feet, and grasped onto your hand. He dragged you outside of the dance studio.

Your friend was talking to Kai, but she stopped her sentence mid way seeing, Lay drag you outside of the studio. "Hey Angie-" Kai covered her mouth with his hand, and he smirked at her. "Let them be." He said calmly, while shoving his hands into his pants pocket. She automatically nodded.

**

"Lay?" You called out to him, while staring at your hand. "Hmm?" you chuckled at his response. "Where are we going?" He looked at you and gave you a warm smile. "Where going to a different dance practice room. You looked at him confused. "Why?" You asked, tilting your head to the side slightly. Lay chuckled and patted your head with his free hand. "Cute."

You blushed hearing his comment. Lay smile pulling you into a dance practice room, he let go of your hand, and he turned around to face you. "Welcome to my Dance Studio!" He laughed, spreading his arms out wide. "TU-DUH!" He added chuckling, you giggled at his cuteness and you walked over to him. "Why are we in here?"

Lay smiled and he walked over to his stereo, plugging his ipod in. He turned over to you and gave you a reasurring smile. "You must be pretty special to be aloud in here." He exclaimed crossing his arms, as he smirked at you. You blushed. "W-what?" You stuttered staying frozen in your spot. Lay rubbed the back of his neck, as he released an embarrassed laugh. "I don't just let 'anyone' in here."

Your eyes widened in realisation. "Oh" You said chuckling, Lay smiled at you, before turning around and pressing play. A romantic song started to play. And Lay turned around to face you, laughing at your cute expression. He walked over and stopped right in front of you. You knew what was coming next, but it still came to you as a shock. "He brought me in here to dance with him?" You exclaimed in your head feeling embarrassed.

"May i have this dance?" He asked, giving you a cheesy smile. You chuckled nervously, you didn't trust your voice at the moment, so you just nodded. Lay blushed as he took your hand into his. You gave him an amused smile, finally seeing Lay's cute embarrassed side. Lay gently pulled your arms around his neck, and he gently placed his hands onto your hips, as you both sway your bodies to the music.

"See." Lay whispered not taking his eyes off of you. You looked up at him embarrassed. "Hmm?" Lay grinned, at your cute response. "You can dance Angie." You laughed nervously. "Well to be fair this isn't exactly dancing." Lay chuckled and he stopped moving, his arms that were gently on hips, were now wrapped around your waist. You yelped as Lay pulled you closer towards him. He smiled and bent his head down towards you.

"Why don't you come back again around this time tomorrow, and i'll teach you how to dance" He whispered into your ear. You blushed a crimson red and you nodded. Lay smiled and pulled back from you giving you a cute smile. You chuckled at him. "So it's a date!" He exclaimed, picking you up and twirling you around. You laughed and nodded.

"It's a date"

**

"Hey Kai have you seen my friend Angie?"

"Nope."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for those who have requested!! And thank you for the lovely comments!!

I updated with a Lay scenario! :D

Now i am going to go onto the requests!

please be anticipating~

This oneshot was for one of my friends! Angie i hope you liked it!! x