[Tao} With Care

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

requested by leehyunjin
Plot : Tao and his girlfriend take care of a sick child
Genre : fluff , comedy
Thank you      
 

 

"I have a very important meeting at work, so please take care of her!" Your neighbour, who is your mum's best friend cried out to you. You blinked a few times processing what she just said to you. "Please take care of her!" Your neighbour exclaimed, staring at you with pleading eyes. You glanced at her daughter, then back up at her. "Oh! Well of course i'll look after your daughter Ms. Kwon!" You gave her a reasurring smile, as you held your hand out towards her daughter. She gave you a soft smile, as she reached out and grasped onto your hand. You almost squealed at how cute she was. Ms Kwon wrapped you into a quick hug before walking off to her car.

Ms. Kwon had a meeting at her work today and no one else could look after her daughter who just recently caught the flu. Her husband was on a buisness trip so no one else was around to look after her daughter Danji. Ms. Kwon was a very nice lady who used to offer to look after you when you were little, when your parents were busy. You wanted to repay her for the effort she put in taking care of you, whenever she could. Your mother became very good friends with Ms. Kwon because of their similar interest. They both got along really well, even your mother offered to look after Danji whenever she could. Both your parents were on a holiday and they left you home alone since they trusted you enough to take care of yourself for about a week. They both loved you to bits and raised you very well, you were brought up a very cheerful child.

You and Ms. Kwon's daughter Danji became close since the day you both got introduced to each other, she was a quiet child with big beautiful eyes and an adorable laugh. You loved her a lot, she was like a younger sister to you. She was always well behaved whenever she over your house, and she loved staying by your side. You had no problem looking after her, espically if she is ill. You didn't mind looking after her, until she is back to full health.

You glanced down at Danji and smiled, you tightened your grip on her small hand, she looked up you with a bright smile. You returned her smile, while closing and locking your front door. You felt her pulled your hand, it was her cute way of getting your attention. You glanced down at her, with a smile still spread accross your lips.

"Unni i don't feel well..." Danji pouted, as she tugged your hand once again. You almost instantly crouched down to her level. "Let's get you upstairs into bed?" As you spoke you didn't break eye contact with her. She smiled and nodded, You returned her smile, picking her up and you quickly scurried your way up the stairs. You placed Danji gently down on your bed. You took her shoes, then tucking her under the blanket.

"I'll make you soup some warm soup!" You exclaimed, patting her head gently. "Yah!" You gasped feeling her forehead. "Your burning up!" You exclaimed, quickly shooting down stairs, you grabbed a kitchen towel, soaking it under cold water. 

you quickly brought the now damp towel upstairs and you rested it on her forehead. Danji smiled feeling the cold, soaked towel onto her heated forehand and she released a sigh of relief. "Thanks..."

You sent her a gentle smile, while her hair. Your phone buzzed on the side table next to the bed, you quickly got up to check your phone. You smiled seeing it was a text message sent from your boyfriend.

"Babe i have no scheduel today! Let me take you out on a date ;)"

You frowned reading the message. "I know he hates it when i have cancel a date but oh well" You sighed, reading his text over and over again. You thought about what to text back, an idea came to your mind. "AHUH!"

"Tao babe i have look after my neighbours daughter today! If you want you can come over and help me ;)"

"SEND! And yes!" You giggled as you grinned at your phone, almost instantly Tao texted back.

"Is it that little girl Danji? The one that hates my guts? D: "

You laughed reading the text, oh yes did Danji despise Tao, she litterly did not like him. You never really knew why she didn't like him. You snapped out of your thoughts when your ringtone started playing. Your eyes widend and you quickly snapped your head in Danji's direction seeing if she was irritated by the sudden loud noise. You cursed under breath, thinking you should of have put your phone on silent. You quickly scrambled out of the room to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"BaaaaBBBeee!!!!" You laughed as your whining boyfriends voice blasted through your phone. "Yes! Honey~" You cooed innocently over the phone. "Yah! Aina! Why do you have to look after her today? Huh? Let's go on a date!!" He whined through the phone. You sighed and shook your head. "Sorry Tao i have to look after her, she's sick!"

You slightly panicked at the sudden quitness. "Tao you still the-"

"I'll be right there."

"What Tao-" Beep

"AISH!" You groaned looking at your phone. "He hung up" You sighed, playfully glaring at your phone. You placed your phone back onto the bed side table, and you walked over to Danji. She smiled at you, you returned her smile. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

She nodded her head, and you smiled. "What would you like sweetheart?"

She glanced at you and furrowed her eyebrows, "I want some water" She smiled, and nodded her head. You giggled at her cuteness and you ran downstairs into the kitchen. You opened the fringe and took out a bottle of water.

*DING DONG*

Your body jerked upwards startled at the sudden noise. You quickly placed the water onto the kitchen counter and you ran to the door. You huffed and opened the door revealing your boyfriend.  You smiled widely and ran into his arms.

"TAOOO~!!" You sang cuddling against your boyfriend, who didn't hesitate to hug you back just as tight. "Hello my lovely!"

Pulling back from his warm embrace you, pointed up to your room. "Danji's up stairs." Tao gave you a disapproving look before sighing, you smiled and patted his back. "Come on" You pointed to the door, while grasping onto Tao's arm dragging him upstairs towards your room, Tao groaned not wanting to enter your room. "Aina, i really don't want to-"

"Just say hello to her geezz" You rolled your eyes at Tao's childish behaviour. Tao sighed as he entered your room. "Oh unni did you bring me some water?" You looked at Danji and your eyes widened. "Oh right the water! I'll bring it to you right away sweety!" You patted your boyfriend's back, as you dashed downstairs. Danji smiled brightly at your cute action, completely ignoring Tao's presence in the room.

Tao forced a smile on his face, as he greeted her. "Hi Danji~" He sang. Danji's happy expression, soon dropped to frown. "Oh what are you doing here?" She sighed in irritation, as she sent Tao cold glances. "Hey listen here missy, if you want to be nursed up to good health, then you better fix up your attitude."

"Who would wanna be nursed by you?"

Tao glared at her, and walked over to the bed and sat down next to Danji. "Hey listen i don't know what your probelm is, but i came here today on my day off to help Aina take care of you" He said trying to sound composed and not too upset. Danji looked up at him and sighed. "I don't need you to look after me, i want Aina to take care of me!" She shouted, as she glarerd at Tao.

Tao flinched at the sudden raise of her voice and sighed. "Would you like me, if i showed you some aegyo?" Danji smiled at Tao and Tao gasped, shocked at her actions. "You can do aegyo?" Danji asked curious about Tao's proposal.

Tao smiled and nodded. "But i am one hundred times better than you!" Danji shouted, feeling confident. Tao smirked at her. "Is that a challenge?" She nodded her head. "Wait until Aina unni comes back, she will pick who has the best aegyo! And it's me for sure!" Danji shouted excited. Tao grinned and nodded his head. "Fine, you're on!"

You walked back into the room holding a bottle of water for Danji and some cookies you baked awhile ago. Danji smiled at you and you returned her smile. You glanced between her and Tao, happy that they were finally getting along. "Hi, you two i brought some cookies!"

Instead of the child being excited over cookies, Tao gasped suprised and excited. "COOKIES~!" He sang as he reached for the bowl of cookies. You looked at him and rolled your eyes, as you handed him the cookies. "Here you go my baby~" You smirked at Tao, who winked back at you. Danji glared at Tao.

"Unni! Me and Tao are going to have a aegyo battle!" She chirped smiling at you, your eyes widened and you chuckled. "Really now?" You glanced at Tao who nodded. "Aish, what am i going to do with you two~"

**

Tao and Danji were half away through the battle when Danji started breathing heavily and coughing uncontrollablly. "Danji!" You screeched racing over to her, and feeling her forehead, which was bruning up. Tao glanced her worried. "Tao i am going to get a cooling pack from downstairs, watch over her okay?" You said sternly, as you ran downstairs. Tao swallowed some built up saliva as he held Danji in his arms, and patted her back. Tao smoothed out Danji's hair, and laid her down on the bed, you back upstairs panting, as you placed a cooling pack on Danji's forehead. "Is that better Danji?" You asked her with concern. Danji glanced at you teary eyed and nodded. You felt your heart sank seeing her in this condition. It wasn't long before she had another coughing fit. Tao being a quick thinker, grabbed the water bottle and placed against Danji's lips. "Here drink this".

Danji glaced at Tao and drank some water. You sighed and walked towards the door. "Danji i am going to go buy you some medicine okay?" Danji looked at you and nodded. before you could take a step out the door, Tao called out to you. "Wait Aina!" He yelled standing up. "Maybe i should go?"

"No you stay here, people might recognise you if you go out, i'll be back soon!" Tao nodded and smiled at you, you smiled back and ran out the door. Tao glanced at Danji and gave her reassuring smile. "Just relax and try to sleep Danji" Tao patted her head, and she fliched a little, but quick to relax under his touch. "Tao." Danji whispered to him. "Hmm?"

"Thank you." Tao smiled and gave her a hug. "It was nothing, now get some sleep."

**

"Tao i'm back i got some-"

You stopped mid sentence, as you stared at the two fast asleep next to each other, you smiled and placed the medicine down on your bed side table. Tao opened one eye as he scanned you, up and down. You looked at him and smiled. Tao smiled grew wider as he pushed himself off the bed carefully not to wake Danji up, he quietly ran to you, and bear hugged you. You covered your mouth to prevent yourself from making any sounds. Tao then dragged you out of the room. He closed the door behind him, you chuckled as you turned around in his arms, facing him. "Thank you for today, i'm sorry we couldn't go on a date" You sighed feeling a little bit upset. Tao laced his fingers in your hair and smiled at you. "Don't worry about it, plus you can always pay me back." He ginned at you before pulling you into a deep kiss.

"I think i have some ideas, of ways you could pay me back". He winked at you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people~

i'm so so so so so so so so SORRYYYY, that i haven't updated in awhile, my exams were hectic and stressful, but i'm back!! say whaa?! that's right ;D

anyways~ Aina  i hope you liked this!! i'm sorry if it isn't exactly what you wanted D;

thank you for requesting~!

I'm sorry about some grammar and spelling mistakes DX

You can read her stories here -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/355602/L :D