[Tao] Insecure

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

requested by graece 

"Tao comforts his girlfriend, who can't sleep because she is overthinking all of her insecurities (body, way she acts)."

Tao x Calli (you)

song: Miss Jackson - Panic! at the Disco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaH9b6Lqwzo

HAPPY READING~ (‘∀’●)♡

 

"WOW! Babe you look amazing!"  Tao exclaimed while grinning from ear to ear. You forced a smile, while turning around to lock your front door. "Thanks." You replied, averting your eyes to ground as you made your way towards Tao.

Tao scanned your face confused. "Babe?" He gently called out to you, while grasping onto your hand. You lifted your head upwards with a forced smile plastered onto your lips. "Shall we go?" You asked him softly, while tightening your grip on his hand. Tao gave you a warm smile. "Yes, what do you say we get ice-cream first?" He sang, while shooting you a wink. You giggled at your boyfriends playfulness and nodded. "Alright."

While you both were walking around you were both talking about how it would be nice to sleep over at your apartment tonight. Tao smiled at you with a glint in his eyes, his expression screamed excitment, as he held your hand tightly. "It sounds like a good idea" Tao exclaimed happily, you giggled at your boyfriends cute reaction. "Yeah it does" You hesitantly replied, while biting your lip, looking at the ground beneath you. Tao glanced at you confused by your reaction. He thought about asking 'what was wrong?', but he decided it was best to just let it go for now.

Tao has noticed you have been acting different recently. You weren't really yourself, Tao has thought about asking you before, but he didn't want to make you more upset by bringing it up. The last time he has asked you, it ended up getting into a fight between the two of you. He knew you were the sensitive type, but he didn't think you would act up, the way you did. So he knew that what was bothering you, must have been really effecting you. And the last thing he wanted was to see you cry or be upset. He loved you and he wanted to see that beautiful smile of yours.

"Tao were here" You looked up at your boyfriend with a smile on your face, but your smile quickly turned into a frown as he kept walking, because your hands were interwined with eachother, he dragged you along with him, passing the ice-cream store.

"YAH! ZHI TAO YOU BLOCK HEAD!" You exclaimed pulling your clueless boyfriend back. Tao's blinked a couple of times processing what just happened before glancing at you confused. "HUH? Did you say something?" He asked tilting his head cutely to the side, with a confused expression. You face palmed while looking up to glare at this idiot in front of you. "TAO-YAH~" You sang, with an irritated expression. "WE'RE HERE!!" You exclaimed pointing to the ice-cream store. Tao blinked confused as his gaze went to the store then back to you. "OHHH~" Tao sang happily, you could clearly see his face light up with excitement as he grinned at you. "Let's go in!" He smiled, dragging you into the store.

You rolled your eyes, trying to bite back a smile at your cute boyfriend. "Tao why pick today of all days to be a airhead?" You chuckled teasingly at your boyfriend. Tao laughed along with you. "What flavour do you want sugar mama?"

You glanced at Tao with the 'WTF?" look on your face. "Tao i love you babe, but you don't know how incredibly uny that was!" Tao looked at you and laughed. "Well at least i got to see that beautiful smile of yours!" He teasingly winked at you, while leaning down to kiss you on the cheek. You felt your heart flutter at his action.

"So Calli what flavour do you want?" He asked you, pulling you towards the glass, you glanced at the varitey of ice-cream in front of you. You bit lip as your eyes scanned through the flavours. "I'll just have a fruit flavoured one!" You screached, as you placed the palm of your hand onto your stomach. "I don't want anything fattening." You sighed in your head.  Tao knitted his eyebrow together in confused, he looked at the ice-cream then back at you.

"But Calli isn't your favourite flavour-"

"No, it's fine! I want a fruit flavoured one." You interrupted Tao while waving your hands from side to side in front of him. Tao eyes widened as looked at you with concern. "But the fruit ones are practically made out of ice, also they don't have a very sweet taste to them-"

"I'm fine with that" You hestitantly replied. Tao bit lips, thinking about how to reply to that. "Well someone as sweet as you! Needs some sweet flavoured ice-cream! You can't say no to that" He said shooting you a flirty wink. You laughed, while smacking Tao's arm playfully. "No, i think i know what i want."

**

After you and Tao walk out of the ice-cream store, you held the ice-cream in your hand, Tao smiled in bliss as he kept his ice-cream. "It looks like he's enjoying it" You smiled to yourself, as you held the ice-cream towards your lips. You the your ice-cream and straight away pushed your ice-cream outwards as your eyes widened. "i didn't expect it to be this bad!" You exclaimed in your head, as you glared at the ice-cream cone unstatisfied.  Tao stared at you with an eyebrow raised. "Hey Calli-"                             

"AWHUH?!" You exclaimed choking on the ice-cream. You started coughing uncontrolablly. Tao stiffened in shock. You contiued to cough, as he quickly started patting your back. "BABE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Tao exclaimed with concern. You nodded while covering your mouth with the palm of your hand. Your eyes squinted and you blinked a few times feeling your eyes water. "S-sorry Tao" You stuttered while looking up at your boyfriend with an apologetic smile. Tao smiled and your hair gently. "Do you want some of my ice-cream?" He asked grinning at you.

You looked at Tao, and then glanced at the creamy ice-cream. "Very tempting" You mumbled to yourself as you stared at the ice-cream in Tao's hands. "What?" Tao asked blinking, you looked up and shook your head. "Nothing." Tao smiled, as he held his ice-ream towards you. You hesitantly push Tao's arm back. "It's okay Tao you eat it" You forced a smile, trying to convince him to just eat it quickly, so you wouldn't have to stare at the delicous ice-cream. Tao pouted staring at you with the puppy dog eyes. You laughed at him and flicked his forehead gently. Tao's mouth opened but no sound came out, he put on a fake pained expression as he playfully glared at you. "The puppy dog eyes? More like the panda eyes!" You joked as you linked arms with him.

Tao couldn't help but agree with you. You were looking up at your boyfriend, admiring him as you both walked side by side. "How did i get so lucky?" You smiled to yourself as you averted your eyes to the concrete below you. "Tao is surrounded by beautiful idols, but he chooses to be with me?" You thought to yourself as your lips went from a smile to a frown. "He's an idol, i-i'm just ordinary." You felt your eyes water as you drowned yourself with negative thoughts. Tao glanced at you and his eyes filled with concern, seeing your dull expression.

**

"We're home!" Tao exclaimed trying to lighten up your mood. You smiled at him ignoring the pain you felt in your chest. Tao's face lit up seeing you smile. "It's been a long day huh?" Tao asked you lovingly as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, leaning in to kiss your cheek. You grinned at him loving the gesture from your boyfriend. "Yeah it has been!" You beamed at him. Tao wrapped you into his warm embrace. You snuggled into his shoulder, closing your eyes as you enjoyed the moment. But sadly Tao had to break it a bit to soon for your liking. "Why don't you take a warm shower and relax a little?" He pulled back smiling at you. You looked up and him and nodded. Tao gave you a warm smile while patting your head gently.

"Let's go Calli!" He beamed at you, while grasping onto your wrist litterly dragging you to the bathroom. "W-what Tao-"  You smiled as you leaned onto the sink watching your boyfriend set the water in the shower at the right temperature. Once at the right temperature he turned around to face you giving you a smile, as he walked over to you. He kissed your cheek, and grasped onto your hands. He looked up at you with a smirk, "Hey babe if your lonely i don't mind-"

"NO TAO!" You laughed as you slapped Tao's arm playfully. Tao laughed along with you. "Why not?" He had a cheeky grin plastered on his face. You stifled a laughed as you pushed him out the door. "You ert!" You exclaimed while shutting the door on him. You leaned your back against the door, you could clearly hear Tao laughing on the other side. "Babe i was kidding!" He exclaimed still giggling. You sighed as you placed your hand over your heart. "Baby can i come in?~" Tao sang on the other side of the door.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOWERED WITH LIKE EVERY SINGLE EXO MEMBER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SHOWER WITH ME!" You exclaimed feeling heat rush to your cheeks. You heart started to pound so hard against your chest, you thought maybe even Tao could hear it. Tao smirked from the other side of the door. "I'd rather shower with you-"

"That's enought Tao!" You kicked the door, before locking it. Tao laughed and mumbled a sorry. You rolled your eyes as you walked over to the mirror in your bathroom. You stared at yourself for while. Just getting all the details. You sighed, as you leaned forward placing both of your hands onto the edge of your sink. You glanced up and down at your body, from head to toe. Your eyes began to sting realising you didn't like what you saw. You felt all your insecurities you have been feeling this past few days just hit you. Like a title wave just came rushing towards you and you were drowning in your own insecurities.

 "What does he see in me? I don't have a great body, my face isn't as beautiful as all those idols he's always surrounded by, i-i'm j-just so not suitbale for someone like him, even the way i act sometimes! I can be so childish! While the other idol girls can stick up for themselves, they always act proper but me... I'm just a big baby" You started to cry, as you tried hard to face the painful truth. You covered your mouth with the palm of your hand, trying to stiffle your sobs. Your tears fell one by one.

Pit, pat, pit, pat

Onto the sink you were leaning on. As you faced your miserable self in the mirror. Tao felt incredibly bored sitting down by himself in your living room couch, He was getting bored watching tv, so he switched the tv off and went to go bother you again. Tao covered his mouth, with his hand as he tried to bite back a laugh, that wanted to escape his throat, he leaned against the bathroom door, he was about to open his mouth and say something to you. But he stopped, hearing you talking and he quickly pressed his ear against the door, trying to listen in on you.

  "What does he see in me? I don't have a great body, my face isn't as beautiful as all those idols he's always surrounded by, i-i'm j-just so not suitbale for someone like him, even the way i act sometimes! I can be so childish! While the other idol girls can stick up for themselves, they always act proper but me... I'm just a big baby" He heard you shout from the other side of the door. Tao's eyes widened in shock. He stared at the door, as if it was you in front of him. Tao's eyes began to water, as he paced back and forth in your room. "Why does she have to think this way?" He sighed as he fell onto your bed. Letting himself sink a little on your soft mattriss.

**

You hesitantly placed your hand onto your rooms door handle, you sighed quietly before you turned the handle, you entered the room quietly, thinking Tao was already asleep. You saw him lying down on the bed, his face was placed onto the pillow, and his back rose up and down. Asuming he was asleep, you sighed in relief as you made your way towards the bed. Tao felt the matris dip on your side, he also felt you pull blanket over yourself. You leaned over to kiss Tao on the top of his head, you his hair gently. Tao quickly grasped onto your hand, making you jump a little in sock. "Yah! you gave me a heart attack!" You giggled. Tao eyes shot open as he stared at you with an blank expression. You stared back at him feeling a little intimidated being under his intense gaze. You swallowed some built up salvia as you stared at him, your eyes scanning his face taking in his handsome features. 

Tao lifted your hand towards his lips, he genlty pecked your hand, before tugging on it, pulling you towards him, you squealed as you fell into Taos embrace, you head rested gently onto his built chest, and you felt his strong arms wrap securely around your waist. Your eyes widened in shock, as Tao tightened his arm around your waist, with his free hand, he began to thread his fingers gently through your hair.

"Calli" He whispered into your hair. "Hmm?" You nervously responded, Tao chuckled a little. "I need you to listen to me closely okay?" Tao asked you lovingly, but his voice was stern as if you didn't really have a choice but to listen to him. You nodded not trusting your voice at the moment. "I want you to understand something" He said before sighing.  He pulled back from you gently but his grip on your waist didn't loosen, he stared deep into your eyes and smiled. "I heard you talking to yourself in the bathroom." You felt your heart pound against your chest. Oh no he heard!?

Tao could see the panic and uneaisness in your eyes. "T-Tao, umm you s-see t-that was-"  Tao prevented you from finishing your sentence by covering your lips with his into a deep kiss. You closed your eyes returning the kiss. Not wanting it to end you wrapped your arms around his neck, Tao smiled into the kiss and his arm tightened around waist, with his free hand he your cheek lovingly. Tao was first to pull away from the kiss for some air. You panted as you stared at Tao shocked by his actions.


"Calli i love you, that's why i am with you." He gave you a reasurring smile. Your eyes glistened with tears as you stared up at him grinning from ear to ear. "I know i am not good with words or at explaining things but i want you to know that i love you okay?" You nodded, feeling tears slip down your face, staining your cheeks. Tao smiled, and he brushed away the tears with his thumb.

"You are more beautiful than any other idol i am surrounded by." He spoke calmly, his grin growing bigger and bigger at each sentence. You bit lip as you stared at up him, the feeling of not being good enough was still there. "But Tao I don't think-"

"Babe listen to me" His expression hardened as he grapsed onto your hand, brining it towards him, placing the palm of your hand right onto his chest. You blushed, as he smirked down at you. "This heart is beating so fast right now because you are with me."  You nervously nodded your head. Tao smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "I don't want to hear you say anything like that again! It broke my heart hearing you say those things!" Tao exclaimed snuggling closer to you. you smiled into his neck as you nodded once more. "Thank you Tao."  You whispered, grinning to yourself.

You could feel Tao smile into your shoulder. "Anything for you Calli" You felt your heart flutter at the loving treatment from your boyfriend. I am really lucky to have Tao, he is usually not very good with words, i wonder how he managed to say all that?

"Tao?"

"Yes baby?"

"I-I love you too, i love you so much"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Calli (●´∀`)ノ♡

I finally finished this scenario :) I hope you liked it!

I am sorry if it wasn't really what you want (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ ❤

i have a couple more request to complete i'm sorry for the wait! >,<

Also sorry for any mistakes ^_^;;