[Chanyeol] Painfully Attached

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

 

"well that's the last of it!" You sighed loudly while plopping down onto your new home's coach. You heard your friend Jennifer laughing while hitting your motioning for you to move over, you kept giggling while moving up on the coach for her to take a seat. "I still can't believe you actually moved in with us" Your twin sister Robyn said while picking up, some of your boxes with all your belongings in side, she carefully moved them into your new room, which you were sharing with Michelle, another one of your friends. You had finally finished high school! You and your Four amazing friends ended up graduating, it's been a year since you have graduated. You never really new what you wanted to do after high school, but you ended up getting into a fine Univeristy. That's all you could pretty much ask for at the moment, You heard someone open and close the front door, you turned around and saw your friend Michelle walking in holding a book which looked like an album.

 

"Heyy! look what i found!" Michelle said smiling, holding up an old album. "Hey isn't this the album with all our high school memories in it" Chloe said sounding excited as she ran and grabbed it out of Michelle' hands. "Hey! Chloe, be careful with that!" Michelle groaned as she snatched it out of Chloe's hands. "I remember that!" Robyn yelled as she walked over to Michelle. "That album is like nine years old" Jennifer said grabbing it off Michelle and plopping herself on the other coach which was set across from you. The girls crowded around Jennifer laughing and giggling at all the many memories you guys have shared toegther in that album. You smiled watching your friends, you felt exhausted from carrying all your boxes up those stairs, but your happy to be able to move in with the people that make you feel happy and special. At first you actually wasn't planning on moving in, but because this place was way closer to your University, you decided it would be easier to live here for awhile, your friends happily welcomed you over with open arms.

You smiled watching your friends, you saw something at the corner of your eye, you turned your head to see a single photo on your carpet. "Hey Michelle i think you dropped a photo" you said while bending down to pick it up, you turned the photo around and you saw a boy. A boy that looked way to familiar. "Who is this?" You said scanning the photo, "He looks way to familiar but i just can't put my finger on i-" You paused in realisation at who this person really is, your mouth shut tight as your eyes went wide, you suddenly felt a familiar pain in your chest, it's been two years since you have seen or heard about this boy. He played a big role in your high school life, this person in the photo you were holding, gave you some unwanted, heartbreaking memories you didn't think you could ever forget. This boy is named

"Park Chanyeol..." The name rolled off your tongue quite easily, even though this is the person that caused you to be hurting through most of your high school life, it's been years since you have talk to him or even have seen him. It still hurt, it hurt like a Son of a .

'What is it Rebecca?" Michelle called out to you, but you didn't hear anything you were deep in thought when these painful memories returned to you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"WOW, we are finally Seniors!" Robyn shouted out as she was running around, the school's field. "I know it feels great!" Chloe called out as she went to run around with Robyn. "How can these two have so much energy in the morning" Michelle said holding the side of her stomach while panting, "What do you have a stitch?" Jennifer asked giggling. Michelle only nodded as she continued to pant, she decided to sit, and soon the rest of us joined her. You giggled as you heard them tell jokes to each other and play around.

"REBECCA!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran to you. "oh look who's here!" Jennifer said as she nudged you playfully. "SHUUSH!" You said laughing at her playfulness. Chanyeol stopped in front of you with his hand stretch out for you to take, you looked up at him, and he gave you one of those happy virus smiles, you took his hand as he pulled you up to your feet and wrapped you in a big bear hug. "I'm sorry i'm late" He whispered into your ear. "No your not late" You said giggling a little. "Rebecca listen" Chanyeol breath into your ear. You felt your face get hot, as you felt his warm breath on your ear. "Come to my place after school" He whispered in your ear, you felt like all you could do was give him a slight nod, as he let go of you and gave you a playful wink.

"CHANYEOL COME ON!" Baekhyun yelled, motioning Chanyeol to come over to him. "I'll see you later" Chanyeol said giving you a warm smile, you smiled and nodded. Chanyeol smiled wider as he ran to Baekhyun, you only watched him go as you felt your chest tighten. You were serious about Chanyeol, ever since you first met him, you've been attracted to him and loved him. Your friends constantly gave you teasing smiles whenever you both were together. You heard it all from the 'You and Chanyeol look so cute together' to the 'Cutest couple at school'

Little did you know, most of Park Chanyeol was a big fat lie.

 

You confessed your feelings to Chanyeol when you were just in year 8, but he shot you down with a "I don't date girl's like you, you're not even that good looking"

OUCH, yup, that hurt like hell, but you weren't going to sit around a cry about it, it wasn't even a year after that, that for some reason Chanyeol apologized and asked you to be his girlfriend, you dated Chanyeol for 2 years and you were happy with him, each day you fell more and more in love with him. But that day you went to his after school he flattly told you everything after taking your ity.

Your feelings for him were as a real as , but he, the person you loved with all your heart for years, was just playing with you. He said he loved you, he said that he didn't mean what he said to you, that he wasn't thinking and at the time  and liked someone else, but then he realised he actually did like you. You just keep thinking about it, you kept calling yourself stupid and naive to ever believe Chanyeol, the biggest hottie at your school at the time, would like you.

**

"what do you mean Chanyeol?" You asked him blankly at the verge of tears.

"I already told you Rebecca...I don't love you, i never did" He said while looking at the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" You yelled in frustration, while throwing a pillow at him. Chanyeol blocked the attack and pinned your arms above your head. "Listen i didn't know this was going to drag on for this long, but i actually never liked you, it was really hard pretending all these years, but most of this relationship was formed because some of exo's dares. You just happened to be appart of it." Chanyeol said straightforwardness.

Like an arrow was just instantly shot through your heart, these painful words that left Chanyeol's mouth just came at you and hit you in the face like a tone of bricks. You swallowed saliva and it felt like poison going down your neck as you choked up. You just  gave him everything. He had taken everything from you, he's taken your heart, your first kiss, your first date, and your ity.

You felt like a giantic bolder just fell on you, with the word 'REGRET' labelled on the front. You felt like a used puppet with no strings attached. You felt horrible, you were in pain. And it was all because of ...Chanyeol.

ing Park Chanyeol

"CHANYEOL YOU HORRIBLE BASTARD!!" You cried out, as tears came down and stained your beautiful face. Chanyeol couldn't even look at you in the eyes, you taking out your anger on him, by punching him, slapping him, shaking him. He pretty much broke you, and he could careless about how you felt, about your pain. You knew deep down that it was also your fault for being so blind.

"After everything we've done together, after everything, it was all just a bet?" You asked with a painful expression as you looked up at Chanyeol, you were still gripping his shirt tightly.

"It's true" Chanyeol said meeting your eyes, It was too painful to bare as tears kept running down your face like a waterfall. "You're horrible... YOUR ING AWFUL, YOU FREAKIN BASTARD" You shouted as you pushed Chanyeol against the coach with all your strength. Chanyeol didn't bother to fight you or say anything unless he needs to. He knew he was the reason for your pain. He hurt you...

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" You yelled in frustration was your ruffled your hair. Chanyeol kept silent, as he continued to look at the ground.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING YOU BASTARD, ANSWER IT!" You yelled at Chanyeol, while balling your hands into a fist. Chanyeol continued to look at the ground,silent.

"I really, really HATE YOU!" You cried out as you fell to your knees. Chanyeol looked at you with sorrow eyes, you made him feel like abosulte . You were on the ground covering your face, crying your heart out.

Chanyeol wanted to go to you and hug and comfort you, but he knew he didn't have the right to do that. He felt bad, but most of all he felt so angry at himself for doing this to you, but it's too late what has been done, has been done.

FLASHBACK FINISHED**

You felt a single tear stream down your face as you threw the photo on the ground, you quickly wiped your tear away as you stood up. "What is it Rebecca?" Jennifer asked as she walked over to you. You we're so hung up in your thoughts that you didn't hear her, you didn't pay attention to anything around you as your whole mind was filled up with Chanyeol.

Michelle walked over with a confused look on her face, you saw her lips moving but you heard absolutely nothing, Robyn walked over over to you confused, as she scanned the fallen picture on the floor, with an raised eyebrow she bent down to pick the photo up, her eyes widened seeing the person. "Hey isn't that Rebecca's ex boyfriend?" Chloe shouted out scanning the photo.

"Chloe we said to never speak of that jerk ever again!" Jennifer said hugging you. You snapped out of your thoughts as you look at jennifer. "I'm sorry..."  You said covering your face. "Don't be, it's alright" Michelle said walking over to you and hugging you tightly. Robyn and Chloe also went over to comfort you, unknowingly smiled as your friends comforted you. You felt a warm feeling in your heart, you we're happy to be surrounded but such amazing people.

" i haven't seen Chanyeol in ages" You spoke out feeling awful. "Who cares about him" Jennifer said honestly your back. "Yeah he can go himself" Michelle said hugging you tighter than before. "He can go fall into a hole and never get out" Chloe said playing with your hair. "i don't know what he was thinkng he must be out of his mind to let you go, you're so beautiful" Robyn said gving you a wink. You let out a small giggle, as your friends kept bashing on Chanyeol. You felt a lot better havng them around which was another reason why you moved in with them.

**

After those painful memories returning and your friends comforting, you decided to take a nice warm bath, to help clear you mind. You walked out dryig your hair with your towel, you looked around and no one was home. "Hmm were did they go?" You said scanning the house, you saw a note on the coffee table, with an raised eyebrow you picked up the letter and read it.

"YO YO if you're reading this you must be out of the bath you took so long~~

we went to get Green Tea Frappe from starbucks! :D

we will bring you one k? ^^

We will be back soon~!" :D

- Robyn, Chloe, Michelle and Jennier!

**

You smiled as you put the letter down and walked over to the living room to watch some TV, you were humming a song as you a put down your towel. "It's been awhile Rebecca..." You stopped midway, as you're heartbeat increase rapidly, you we're scared to turn around, you remember that voice just as much as you remembered his face.

"Rebecca? how long has it been like 5 years" he called out to again, you heard foot steps in th distance gradually getting lowder as he got closer. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" you cried out without turning around. At this point your heart was pounding against your chest, it was so loud you were afraid he would hear it. Trying to build up some courage. You clamped your hands into a fist as you turned around.

Like an instant heartattack you saw him. You saw the person you really didn't want to see ever again. You would hate to admit it, but he was just as good looking as ever, just as handsome as you remembered him. You felt like you suddenly forgot how to breathe, as your heart dropped, you felt as though you were surrounded by unwanted emotions, you didn't know what to do, you were frozen , you were speechless. You we're slightly shaking as you opened your mouth to speak.

"Park Chanyeol..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should i continued it?

maybe part 2? :3

ahahaha

i hope you enjoyed reading it! :D

i am so awful at writing stuff like this :LL

-sigh-