[Sehun] Stressed

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

You were currently in your kitchen leaning onto your kitchen sink, you had a blank expression plastered onto your face, as you stared at your wall deep in thought. You turned your head to the side, checking the time on your ticking clock. The time read, '10:30'. You let out a shaky sigh and turned your head back to face the sink. With your head still hanging down low. Your vision began to blur with the tears forming in your eyes.  

 

It was 10:30 pm and you still haven't finished your biology assignment. Frustrated , you ran your fingers through your messy hair, continuing to scratch your scalp. You pulled your hair tie off your wrist and tied your messy hair into a loose messy bun. You shut your eyes tight and tilted your head backwards trying your absolute hardest to not let salty tears run down your face.

 

You’ve never experienced anything like this before, you've never experienced such stress in your High school days or even in your life. You knew very well when you finally got accepted into your dream school that it would be really hard and that you would eventually be staying up all night just to get your work done and to study really hard for important tests and exams or even assignments, which was the case right now for you. You just never thought or expected it to be this difficult.

 

You brought your hand up to your face, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you felt extremely tired and stressed. You looked back at all of the notes you still had to look over for your coming up exam. You started to feel dizzy and all the words on the papers you had to look over started to not make any sense. You shook your head and reached for the papers, but before you could reach it, you suddenly felt this sharp pain coming from your head. You groaned in pain and once again leaned onto the sink and rubbed your forehead with your cold palm, trying to lessen the pain.

 

It only took a few minutes or maybe even less than that for you to feel your self- confidence drop from ten to zero, You just had this feeling that you weren’t going to pass this upcoming exam. You felt like and your raging headache wasn't helping. You sighed and reached for a glass cup from your cabinet, you lifelessly walked over to your fridge and poured some ice cold water into your glass, You quickly swallowed the water down your heated throat. You slammed the glass back down onto the counter, trying your best to relax yourself.

 

Your heart started to pound in chest. You didn't want Sehun to find out that you have been crying yourself to sleep because of all the freakin stress, you been having to deal with lately. You didn't want Sehun to worry about you, especially not now, when their preparing for comebacks and live performances. He already had a lot on his mind, you didn't want to add to it.

 

Sehun texted you not long ago that he was coming home late because of practice, You felt happy that Sehun wasn't going to be home, to see you in this awful state, but you also felt like you needed some comfort from him right now. You were so deep into your thoughts, that you didn't even hear the front door opening and closing. Your eyes widened, as you felt arms sneak their way around your waist and hold you in a tight back hug. You hesitantly turned your head to the side to see Sehun smiling at you.

“Hey Beautiful” he whispered to you,. You felt your heart pound against your chest, as you tried your asolute best to sound normal and not upset.

“Hey” you whispered back, facing back to the wall and swallowing the lump in your throat.

 

After a couple minutes of complete silence, Sehun moved his arms away from your waist to turn you around so you were facing him and then rested his forehead onto yours. “What’s wrong Robyn?" he said, giving you a warm smile. Instead of returning his smile like you usually would, you frowned looking at the floor as you remained silent. You really did want to look hapy or at least smile at him but from the way you were feeling now, that was just not happening. You took in some deep breaths as you glanced up at Sehun.

 

“I’m...I'm  worried and scared” you muttered under your breath, your throat started to feel dry and you started to feel your headache return. His face instantly dropped, you placed the palm of your hand onto your forehead. “W-What?" Sehun looked down at you and scanned your face. You didn't want Sehun to see your pained expression so you lowered your head.

"W-Why?” he stuttered, placing his hands at the sides of your face, you lifted your head up to look at Sehun right in the eyes.

 

“Did something happen while I was gone? Did something happen at school? Is someone bullying you?” he asked whatever came to his mind, worriedly. You only shook your head from side to side. instantly the tears started to drop down your face one by one, you quickly wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head onto his chest as you sobbed. “ School.. My exams!” you sobbed into his shirt. Sehun sighed rubbing comforting circles onto your back as you continued to cry your heart out into his chest wetting his practice shirt. Once your tears started to dry up and you felt like you let everything, you looked up at him, sniffling.

 

“You don’t have to be stressed Robyn, you’re incredibly beautiful and smart I'm certain you'll do great at your exam” he said, leaning forward to plant a kiss on your forehead, you unknowingly let your lips form into a small smile. “I was pretty good at biology when I was in high school, I can always help you study you know that right?” he said picking up your long forgotten notes, that were placed onto your counter. You nodded and leaned yourself foreword to hug him once again.

“But seriously Robyn please don’t worry so much. Your stressing yourself out” he said tapping your biology book onto your head softly, which made laugh.“I love it when you laugh” he said pulling you towards him and giving you a huge bear hug.

“I know you can do it, since it's you, you will defiantly do well in your exam, but for now, take a small break okay?” he asked, kissing your cheek as you blushed. "I will Sehunnie, Thank you" You said placing a kiss on his cheek, Sehun giggled and smiled widely at your action."I believe in you"

"I Love You Sehun"

"I Love You too"