[D.O] Mister Perfect

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

“You did absolutely amazing Michelle! You are just too good! You always get the highest out of all our female students! I can just tell you're going to be an amazing chef one day!” You're cooking teacher stared in awe at your dish, she clapped her hands in excitment.

You were in your cooking class, and you once again got praised by your teacher, everyone new you were the teachers pet. You always did an amazing job! The other students would just admire you and ask for your help from time to time. To them getting advice from you was like gold.

"Michelle i love your dish!"

"You cooked it well!"

You blushed hearing the other students wonderful complements. Your teacher looked at the students and nodded her head satisfied. "Well done Michelle A+" You smiled and thanked her. She returned your smile and walked over to the person behind you.

“Kyungsoo"

You cringed hearing his name, Do Kyungsoo

 You didn't like him one bit, in fact it was safe to say you hate him! No one has ever did better than you, in your class. In fact Kyungsoo was the only person who has ever did better than you. "WOW! Incredible! You're amazing as ever!" Your teacher showered Kyungsoo with complements as he gave her a small, shy smile. 

"Look at him! Thinks he's perfect" You hissed under your breath as you glared at him. Kyungsoo lifted his head up and made eye contact with you. As if he could feel the daggers coming from your eyes, he averted his gaze from you awkwardly as he stared down at his dish. You silently watched him from afar as many of the girls in your class came over and sworm all over him.

"WOW! Kyungsoo you're amazing!"

"He's such good cook not to mention hot!"

You felt like you were going to vomit just by watching them. You also felt a bit jealous but you shook that feeling off. For some reason you felt a bit better seeing Kyungsoo look a bit uncomfertable with the amount of girls that were surrounding him.

"Alright Ladies i know Kyungsoo is a whole package but give him some space!' Your cooking teacher exclaimed shooing the girls away. What did she just say? You bit your lip in annoyance, even the teacher has the hots for him. You smirked seeing Kyungsoo blush.

"What makes him Mister Perfect huh?"  You rolled your eyes as you turned to your cooking partner who was also your best friend. You could smell something burning and your eyes widened as you quickly turned to the grill.

"REBECCA!" You screamed seeing the bacon she was grilling catch on fire. "Oh my gosh!" She panicked running back and forth. Being fast to react you quickly turned the grill off and poured water onto the grill putting the flames out. "REBECCA! MIHCELLE!" Your teacher screamed distressed. As she marched over to you and your partner.

"Rebecca honestly when are you going to drop cooking!?" You harshly whispered to her, making her wince. "Yah! they said i couldn't drop it this month" She harshly whispered back quietly.  Your teacher was standing in front of the two of you obviously not happy. "I expected this from Rebecca, but you too Michelle!?" She groaned angrily as she glared at both of you. "Both of you stay back and clean this kitchen i expect it to be spotless!"

You quickly turned to face Rebecca shocked and she turned to face you as well. "CLEAN THE KITCHEN!?" You both shouted in sync hoping you heard your teacher wrong. "YES THE WHOLE KITCHEN!" She hissed, you both cringed hearing at the venom in her voice. You glared at Rebecca as she mumbled a sorry.

Great! I don't need this! I was supposed to have a perfect reputation! How am i supposed to beat Kyungsoo now!?

*BRIINGGG*

"Alright everyone! Please look over your recipes and be prepared for your next lesson, you are all dismissed!" Your teacher warned the students as she pointed towards the door. "But Rebecca and Michelle please stay!" She glared at you both as she walked out of the room. You sighed as you went over to pick up a broom stick from the store room. "AHUH!" You smiled bitterly as you saw a broom stick, you walked over to pick it up. But before you could even wrap your hand around it, someone else grabbed it. "HEY REBECCA GET YOUR OWN BROOM STICK!" You groaned turning around, your eyes widened as it landed on the figure in front of you. It definietly wasn't your best friend. "KYUNGSOO!?" You shouted in disbelif. He gave you a smile as he slightly bowed.

"Hi." He answered quietly. You cleared your throat as you grabbed the broom off of him. "What are you doing here?" You asked him with an uninterested expression, he chuckled and took a step closer to you. "Well Rebecca told me she had something to do after school and she couldn't stay with you, so i said i would help you." He smirked at you as he took a couple of steps closer to you. You blushed as his face came closer to yours. Is he going to kiss me?!

You stood frozen in your spot as he face came closer and closer to yours. He stopped when his face was only inches away from yours. Your face was completely red at this point from blushing. He chuckled and grabbed a broom from behind you. You looked at him completely dumbfounded. He smirked and winked at you before walking out of the store room.

"HE PLAYED ME!" You hissed tightening your grip on the broom your were holding. "REBECCA YOU ARE SO DEAD!" You groaned storming out of the store room. You glared at Kyungsoo, he gave you an innocent smile as he was brooming the floor. You gritted your teeth. I really hate this guy. "Don't just stand there! Are you going to help me or what?" He smirked at you, while motioning you to come over and help him. You rolled your eyes as you walked over to him. You started brooming the floor, you glared at him from time to time. He caught you staring at him and laughed. You gave him a confused look as you stopped brooming. He turned to you and chuckled. "Am i really that beautiful? That you have to stare at me all the time?" You blushed and waved your hands in his face. "N-No W-way!" You stammered embarrassed.

"You're pretty cute" He suddenly said out of no where. Your eyeds widened. "Shut up" You muttered under your breath as you continued to broom the floor. He continued to watch you. You felt his gaze on you, but you decided to ignore him and continue to broom the floor. Once you felt satisfied, you stopped brooming and you walked over to the dirty dishes. "This " You whispered to yourself as you put some of the dirty dishes into the dish washer. "What?" Kyungsoo asked thinking you were talking to him. You glared at him and shook your head. He frowned and continued to broom the floor. He continued watching you silently.

Kyungsoo was alone with you, he knew he might not get a chance like this again. He actually asked Rebecca for him to take her place so he could be the one to help you clean so it was just you and him, together. He stopped brooming and walked over to you. He stopped once he was right in front of you. You glanced up at him annoyed. "What is it now-"

"Why do you hate me?"

"What?"

"Why do you hate me!?" 

You were a bit taken aback by the sudden raise of his voice. Kyungsoo wasn't really the type of person to raise his voice at anyone. You swallowed the built up saliva in your mouth, as you cleared your throat. " Because your too full of yourself and-"

"Why do you hate me, when i love you!?" He suddenly confessed, cupping your face in his warm hands. The broom he was holding now fell to the floor with a loud thud. You winced at the sudden noise. Even though he thought you were so cute just then he kept his serious face as he stared down at you. You looked up at him with wide eyes, as you felt your heart race. " I like you Michelle..." He confessed again, you could see the faint shade of pink on his cheeks. He's nervous?

"I have liked you for a long time now!" He whispered sincerely to you. "I try my best in cooking, so you can notice me..." He slid his hands down your cheek. You searched his eyes to see if he was joking or not, but you found nothing he looked very sincere. You bit your lip feeling confused. He is confessing... Do Kyungsoo likes me.

"I wanted to stand out, so you would notice me and hopfully take a liking to me, but...ever since i beat your score, you turned to hate me...Which is what i didn't want to happen! I wanted you to like me! Not hate me! I tried my best so you would notice me...So you would like me. I admire you Michelle. It's been nearly two years since i've liked you. If you don't accpet my feeling, at least don't hate me, i honestly think you are better than me at cooking!" He stared into your eyes without looking away, he was breathless from confessing all that to you. His heart was pounding as he patiently waited for your response.

You stood frozen in your spot, your eyes were as wide as dinner plates as you processed everything he had just said to you. "Kyungsoo... i didn't know you felt that way about me, all these years i have considered you a rival, i-i was jealous of you, i'm sorry" You apologized bringing your hand up to his cheek gently. He gave you a warm smile as he grasped onto your hand bringing it to his lips. He kissed your hand softly. He gazed at you lovingly.

You felt like you forgot how to breathe as you stared at his face. He was so handsome, you blushed as you tried to look away from him but he brought his hand up and held your chin, so you couldn't look away. "Does this mean you accept my feelings." He asked waiting patiently for your answer, not trusting your voice all you did was nod. He smiled and you returned his smile. "I guess were not rivals anymore Miss rank number 2" He smirked at you. Your mouth fell agape as you playfully smacked his arm. You both laughed. "Hey watch it Mister perfect!" You warned him, playfully glaring at him. Kyungsoo shyly smiled at you. "Awww you're so cute!" You pinching his cheeks. He laughed and wrapped you into a big bear hug. You returned his hug. You grinned taking in his scent. He tangled his fingers into your hair.

"Oh i forgot to tell you something" He whispered into your ear. "You looked up at him with an raised eyebrow. "What is it?' You asked curious. He kissed your forehead an smiled. "Happy Birthday!" He cheered as he spun you around, you giggled and held onto his arms for support. "How did you know?" You asked him scanning his face for answers, but only gave you a cheeky smile. "That's only for me to know."

"You're a stalker!'

"I AM NOT!"

I guess Do Kyungsoo isn't so bad after all~


 


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY~!  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

i love you! x  ❤

I hope you had a wonderful day today! (´ω`★)

This didn't take me that long to write i hope you enjoyed reading it! ^^

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYMICHELLEDAYUMMMSON!  (。´∀`)ノ ~♪

sorry if there is mistakes ^^;;