[Suho] Look at me now

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

 

It's been at least a 5 year since you've seen Suho. You were both in the same class year after year at school and he was always on top of the class. His grades outdoing everyone in the class. You have always been quite fond of him, but you were so shy you never had the courage to start a conversation with him. So, what do you do? Well. You just spent your high school years admiring him from afar.

He was so handsome and the one thing that attracted you to him more than anything was his beautiful, radiant smile. He just had this prince like aura about him that dragged you and majority of the girls at your school to him.

You were such a quiet and shy geek back then that you never really made any advances towards him like pretty much all the girls at your school and your mother has always told you that boys should approach the girl first, which is what really held you back.

You regretted never telling him how you felt about him, but at the same time there was still the fact that he was the most popular and gorgeous boy at your school. He had girl after girl confess to him that you felt it wouldn't really make a difference if you confessed. At least that's what you told yourself.

He never noticed you, or tried to approach you. It was like you were invisible, you sat at the back of the classroom with your big round dorky glasses, with wired braces in your teeth and your hair divided into two neat braids which rested on both sides of your shoulders.

Most people in your class would go do after school activities, playing sports of all sorts and even go out to each other houses and play games or talk about boys. While you and your just as geeky friends spent your high school, days studying in the school’s library, you cringed at the thought. But that has all changed now.

You finished your University education coming first in your course and became a high selected and beautiful Lawyer, who hasn't lost any case given to her so far. You were so amazing that you started appearing on TV, your name getting mentioned more and more.

Now, in the present you are genuinely proud of yourself at how much you have accomplished. You started actually trying with your appearance, making you not only successful but beautiful at the same time, although you were extremely pretty before the make-up and change of clothes. You had a lot more friends, at least more than you had in high school and you were just winning in life. Anyone who has seen you since high school, has told you that.

Of course, it wasn't easy, you had to put in a lot of effort and give up a lot to get to where you are now. But it goes to show that hard work really does pay off.

Everything was finally brightening up for you, you still had this hope in your heart that you would run into Suho. So, he could see the new and improved you. So, he could just see you at your best instead of at your worse like in high school.

It was a silly thought, especially knowing that he was now in a global kpop idol group called EXO. Him even being the leader of the group which consists of 12 good looking and talented boys. You sighed seeing another poster of Suho on a brick wall. How many times have you seen his face today, you lost count. You were standing in a secluded area of the city, there wasn't much people around, but it was a small path that helped lead you to the train station quicker.

"You’re doing well Suho." You spoke to yourself as you stared at his face, taking in all his handsome features and storing them into your memory. "He was beautiful in High School but wow he's definitely gotten more handsome over the years." You whispered to yourself as you reluctantly looked away from the poster.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" A sweet angelic voice spoke to you. Your body froze in shock as your cheeks turned a bright shade of red at the embarrassment that someone heard you talking to yourself. You gulped and turned around to face the owner of the voice. Your eye widened in shock as you stared at the same face that was on the poster in front of you.

"Oh, my god Regina is that you?" Suho shouted in shock as he quickly strode over to you, until he was only a few centimetres away from you. You took a hasty step back as you stared at him in shock. "Hi Joonmyun." You quickly spat out as you continued to stare at him in shock and embarrassment. "Wow look at you now! You've grown into a fine woman haven't you." Suho chuckled as his gaze scanned your figure up and down. You shook your head and laughed. "What was wrong with the me in high school?" You semi-glared at him as you got your confidence back.

Suho's eyes widened in shock at your curt response. "W-well nothing was wrong with you in high school, I’m just saying that your beauty has improved and not only that but it seems your sassier now." He chuckled as he winked at you. You looked at you shoes in embarrassment. "T-Thanks i guess." You stammered looking back at him, once you made eye contact with him, he smiled his angelic smile and stuck his hand out for you shake. "Congratulations Regina." Suho smiled widely, with his eyes brought into a cute eye smile. "W-What?" You stuttered staring at outstretched hand in confusion.

Suho grasped your hand hurriedly and brought his free hand under your chin. As he lifted your face up you both made eye contact and you felt butterflies circle around in your stomach. "S-Suho?" You stuttered in both confusion and embarrassment.

"Congratulations on becoming a not only more beautiful but successful Lawyer." He grinned from ear to ear as he kissed you on the cheek. You quickly let go of his and strode backwards bumping into his poster in shock. "S-Sorry! I didn't know you were react like that." Suho stuttered in shock as he held your shoulders, trying to keep you steady on your feet. Great now he saw how lame i am, when i'm kissed on the cheek by a guy

"It's okay." You whispered looking at the ground. "Regina, you don't have to be shy, you're absolutely gorgeous in every way." Suho whispered in your ear as he brought you into an embrace. "S-Suho!?" You yelped in shock as you stood frozen in his arms.

"Please go out with me!" Suho shouted pulling a few centimetres away from you, so he could stare into your dark orbs. You stared back his glistening ones, seeing his y serious expression made your heart leap. "Suho..." You whispered as tears fell down your sides of your face, staining your pink cheeks.

Suho's face relaxed as he grinned at you, gently wiping your tears away. "I love you Regina, please go out with me." Suho pulled you back into a tight embrace you grinned in his warm hold. "Okay."

"I love you too."