[Xiumin] Be my Angel?

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

You cursed under your breath, as you began running towards your apartment. Rain was pouring down hard, as you continued running. The puddles you have stepped in have soaked the bottom of your jeans, and your hair and clothes began sticking to your skin. You suddenly shivered feeling cold, trying to get some sort of warmth, you began rubbing your hands up and down your arms. You continued running, but you came to a halt hearing your phone make a noise indicating you have in fact recieved a text. You groaned as you digged your hand into your jean front pocket, you pulled out your phone and glared at the screen.

message sent

6:30pm

Hyunsik: Baby I'm sorry

You rolled your eyes, at the pathetic message, your now ex-boyfriend has sent you. You smiled bitterly at your phone as you shoved your phone back into your pocket. "What's the point of texting back" You laughed half-heartly and shook your head from side to side. You and your ex-boyfriend were supposed to go on a date tonight, you said to meet him in front of a near by cinema so you both could watch a movie together. You both have gone to this cinema together many times before. But as soon as you got there you saw your boyfriend kiss another girl. Yes, he cheated on you and yes you pretty much kicked his balls. You yelled at him a few times before running out and that's how you ended up being caught in the rain. You felt like absolute , you and your ex-boyfriend have been going out for nearly 3 years. You loved him and you thought he loved you, you were shocked that he would even think about cheating on you. Was he bored? Did he grow tired of you? You didn't know were you guys went wrong. He just kissed another girl right in front of you.

"Well . He has some nerves to do that in front of me. What did he expect? Did he seriously think i'd just cry and run away, of course i'll kick his !!" You cursed under your breath. You sighed as you glanced back up at the sky. "I am not gonna cry! I am not going to cry!" you chanted, trying to convince yourself you were better than that, and you weren't going to cry over someone like him, it just hurt. It hurt so bad to see the person you have been so dedicated to for three years of your life, to see him kiss another girl, hurt. You felt your blood boil, as you remembered all the times he said he would never cheat on you. You clenched your hands into a fist.

"I trusted you!" You exclaimed kicking a rock near you, you watched as the rock rolled near a lifeless figure. You gasped and quickly ran over to the body. "HEY! ARE YOU O-OKAY!?" You didn't have to think twice you quickly held the boys wrist, feeling if he had a pulse. He was definitely alive, you scanned the boys face as tears welled up in your eyes. "Mr!" You exclaimed shaking the boy slightly. "Hey please! Please answer me" You barely choked out, the boy turned his head towards you, and his eyes shot open. You craddled the boy in your arms, and he rested his head onto lap. "Oh thank goodness" You exclaimed seeing the boy was awake. He stared at you and then groaned in pain. You squealed and quickly tried to get the boy to stand up.

"Hey can you stand!?" You cried out helping the boy up. He nodded, but he still had a pained expression. "I'm sorry please try to bear with the pain a little longer, my car is parked just up ahead!" The boy nodded and you quickly wrapped his arm around your shoulder, as he limped his way towards your car. You kept stealing glances at the boy, you felt your heart slowly crumbled to bits, seeing his pained expression. "I'm sorry were nearly there." The boy suddenly came to a halt and in curiosity your quickly glanced at him, he was staring down at you with a soft gaze. You blushed realisng even with the amount of bruises and cuts on his face, he still looked incredibly gorgeous.

"Why are you helping me?"

"eh?"

"I said why are you helping me?" He asked again as his stared down at you. You blushed and swallowed some built up saliva. "Well i wanted to" With that said you continued to help him get to your car, once you reached your car, you opened the passanger seat door and you helped him sit down properly. You shut the door close, and you quickly ran over to the drivers side. "Here have some water!" You exclamied taking out a water bottle that was in your bag. You took the cap off the bottle and held it out for him to take, the boy took the water bottle brining the bottle close to his lips before gulping down the water. You smiled and quickly started the car.

**

Throughout the entire car ride, The boy kept absoutely silent, he didn't even take his eyes off of you for a spilt second. You would be lying if you said you didn't feel the slightest bit intimidated being under his intense gaze. You tried your best to focus on the road. Soon the traffic light turned red and you cursed under your breath, you tapped your index finger on the steering wheel impatiently. You wanted to get to your apartment as soon as possible. 

"Excuse me" the boy next to you managed to croak out, you quickly turned to him. "Yes! Uh what is it?" You immeditantly replied. The boy bit back a laugh at how startled you looked. "Where are you taking me?" You looked a him for for good 3 second before answering him properly. "Well you see, umm I'm taking you to my apartment." The boys eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah" 

"Well I guess that's okay" he said looking out the window. "I thought you were going to take me to the hospital" He barely managed to get that sentence out before his eyes shut. Seeing the boy suddenly fall asleep made you panic. "Yah!" You squealed, you shook the boy gently. His breathing was steady and he did look exhausted, you exhaled in relief. "So he was only sleeping huh?" As soon as the traffic light changed colour you sped home.

**

It was very stressful and tiring getting the boy up those stairs towards your room, you held onto the boy firmly and he used all his remaining strength to get himself up there, once you entered your room, you quickly laid him down flat on your bed. "Wait right here okay?" You spoke gently to boy, as you gently his arm. Xiumin kept his gaze locked with yours and he nodded. You gave him a faint smile, before walking off to your bathroom. You could feel his gaze on your back as you walked in your bathroom. "Where did i leave it again? UHUH!" You grinned finding the first aid kit. You quickly scurried out of your bathroom. "Hey, umm...Please take your shirt off." You blushed as you stared at Xiumin with hopeful eyes, Xiumin didn't even question you, he nodded and reached  down at the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. You gasped once his abs came into your sight. You took some deep breaths, as you slowly made you way over to Xiumin. He felt the bed dip slightly as you sat next to him. Again his gaze was locked on you. You swallowed some built up saliva, suddenly feeling nervous. You shook off some of the erted thoughts that came into your mind. Xiumin smirked seeing how nervous you looked. "It's okay" He spoke calmly, trying to get you steady. You looked at him with wide eyes. "eh?"

He chuckled softly, at your reaction. "Aye, make sure your breathing". It wasn't until after he said that, that you realised you were in fact holding your breath feeling embarrassed you quickly, grabbed a cotton bud with oinment on it and started treating him. "Ah!" He cried out. "I'M SORRY!" You exclaimed feeling terrible that he was in pain. He laughed softly and gave you a gentle smile. "It's alright, thank you" He said patting your head gently. You gave him a warm smile, before continuing to treat his wounds. You glanced at Xiumin, You noticed he was still looking at you and you quickly corrected your gaze back to the cut on his arm you were currently treating, He grinned at your cuteness. "C-can you p-please uh s-top looking at m-me like t-that" You stammered feeling heat rush to your cheeks. Who were you kidding, you thought he was incredibly attractive, but you weren't used to being stared at so much, espcially not the way he was currently looking at you. Xiumin grinned but he didn't stop staring at you. "Yah..." You whispered, scolding him. "Cute" He said winking at you.

You felt heat rush to your cheeks once again as you stared at him shocked. He chuckled at your reaction.  Is he teasing me? You thought playfully glaring at him. Xiumin chuckled softly."Are you nearly done?" You smiled and shook your head. "Nope, not yet."

"Minseok"

"Sorry?"

"Minseok."

"eh?"

"My names Minseok" He said chuckling, you laughed nervously and you rubbed your neck feeling embarrassed. "My name is Robyn, Nice to meet you Minseok" You smiled at him. He returned your smile and grasped onto your hand, shaking it softly. You grinned at him, while shaking his hand. "Well Minseok" You said smiling. "Hmmm?" You chuckled, before continuing. "How did you end up like this?" You asked hesitantly, as you stared into his sparkling dark orbs. His smile vanished and was replaced with a frown. You could see the sadness in his eyes and you froze in your spot. His eyes said it all. He wasn't happy, that was for sure. You didn't know why, or how you came to this. But you stretched your arms out trapping Minseok in your warm embrace. You felt him stiffen in your hold, his eyes widened, it took him awhile to process what was going on before returning your hug. He held onto you tightly. "Robyn..." You his back gently as you waited for him to continue.

"M-my dad, he is very...No. He abuses me." You gasped pulling away from his embrace, you clutched tightly onto his shoulders as you stared into his eyes. "You-Your own father did this to you!?" He nodded, you paniced slightly seeing his eyes become glossy. You sighed and once again brought him into a warm embrace. "Please continue..." Xiumin sighed, his breathing hitched, you felt his warm tears, fall one by one on your shoulder. "You know what Minseok you don't have to-"

"3 years ago, My mother died." He took a deep breath before continuing. "My father took her absense the hardest, he resorted to drinking. It wasn't long before he became an alcoholic. H-He even gambles now. We barely have any money..." Xiumin cried out, you held onto him tighter, you his back. You felt your  own eyes get teary themselves listening to his heart breaking story. "Minseok" you called out to him softly. He sobbed in your embrace. "I know things are very hard at the moment...I have never been in this situation so i can't really say i understand. I don't understand everything your going through, and it breaks my heart seeing you like this." You sighed as you his back.

"I-i want to help you!" You cried out. Minseok pulled back from your embrace and he stared at you wide eyed. "You already did help me Robyn! How can i ever repay you!" He gasped onto your shoulders gently. "I-You don't have to repay me Minseok, I don't want you going back home to your father, who did this to you..." You whispered his cheek gently. He held your warm hand on his cheek and he closed his eyes. "I have to go back Robyn..where else am i supposed to go?" He released a shaky sigh, while staring into your eyes.

You thought for a second, before coming down to a conclusion. "Stay here" You said calmly, while nodding also trying to convince yourself that this right thing to do. "WHAT!?" Minseok exlcaimed. You yelped, holding onto your chest at the sudden outburst."Here?" He whispered with wide eyes. You gave Minseok a reasurring smile. "Yes." You nodded. "Stay here."

"I can't possibly stay here, you did so much for me! You were kind enough to help me, you even treated me! Now your even offering me to stay here!" Minseok took deep breaths as he stared into your gentle eyes. "A-are you an angel?" He gave you a lovestruck smile, while sighing. You chuckled and patted his back softly. "Maybe i am" You laughed.  Xiumin chuckled, as he grinned. "Wait Robyn, i'll l-live here with you. But can i ask you something?" You nodded. "Yes ask me anything?" You smiled.

"Can you be my angel?" He blushed as he waited paitently for your answer, You smiled biting your lip, to prevent yourself from grinning to widely. Your sincere gaze stared into Minseok's hopeful eyes. You nodded, feeling to shy to stare into Minseok's eyes, you averted your eyes to hands, which were being held into Minseok's soft ones. "Yes" You whispered. Minseok grinned at your response.

"I am so lucky to have met an angel!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know about this scenario? Was it weird? haha i hope not~

Sorry for long wait, i finally updated with a Xiumin scenario ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆

Thank you for reading! ♥(ノ´∀`)

I'm sorry if there is some mistakes! >,<