Finally Jindy

We're Together

Andy's POV

                   I woke up from my sleep with a swollen eyes. I cried for the whole night till I fell asleep but I still remembered our promise for that day. He supposed to come to my house and I was supposed to pick him up because he still not recovered from the trauma of driving. I got up from my bed slowly and quickly took a hot shower and then put my clothes on. I was getting my hair done when suddenly my phone beeping signalling that it received a message. I reached for the phone and read the message. It was from Eric hyung.

"Andy,our cute maknae~~How is your feeling today??(^^,) <3 <3",his cute messsage made me smiled for a while.

"I'm okay,hyung..I was preparing to pick Jun Jin hyung", I replied him.

"Really?? (@_@)...Omo...Dont want to disturb you~~Just want to check on you~~but, are you sure you are okay to drive?..You just got discharged last week..."he asked me through his message.

"Yes,hyung..I'm fine...don't worry...", I assured him and then put my phone in my pocket. After that, I grabbed all my keys and exited from my house. When I finally arrived at my car, suddenly the visions was coming again. I did not know why but this time, it was bringing pain to my head. The scene showed that I was in the car,snuggling to Jun Jin hyung. I hold his arm thight and trying to kiss him and without both of us knowing, there was a car in front of us, crashing in front of us. The accidents felt real to me. I could feel my body was slowly floating away but got grabbed by Jun Jin hyung because our hands were still intertwined. I slowly started to remember everything. All the memories of me and him kept playing in my brain one by one in a fast pace. All of them were bulking in my brain. It made me felt that my brain was going to explode. My head was spinning and I could not get hold of my self. I leaned my back on my car and hold my temples,hoping the pain will get away. Unfortunately, it was not. Instead, the memories keep flowing in my brain and made my head trully hurt. In my endurance of the pain, I heard my phone was ringing. With so much effort, I tried to pick it up the call.

"Hello..Andy??", I recognized the voice but I could not bare the pain anymore. My brain totally stopped functioning and made me passed out before I could utter,

"Jinnie....", and then, I felt my feet was refusing to support me anymore and made me fell down. After that, all was black in front of me.

 

 

 

 

Jun Jin's POV

 "Jinnie"....I heard from Andy's side. After that, I heard ruffled sounds coming from him and then, he was silent. There was nothing I heard.

"Andy??Andy!!???ANDY???", I called for him but he did not answer me. I heard nothing except a sound of thuds.

I got anxious and quickly ended the call. There must be something happening to him! I kept my handphone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and immediately got out from my house. I went to my car but the images of crushing suddenly came to my vision as soon as I touched the car's door. Why it had to happen at this moment?? I got angry at myself. However, not long after that, the image of Andy unconcious popped up in my mind. NO!! I could not let him be when I know something was happening to him. Without I realised it, I already on the driver's seat, started the engine and drove to his apartment. My hands that hold the steering were trembling but I ignored it because  I could not stand the fact that Andy was in danger at the moment. There were still glimpses of the accident but it was also replaced with images of Andy lying with a closed eyes. I was wiling to face my trauma rather than let Andy left alone. I was sweating so much but I did not care about it all. Finally, after endured the torturing in my mind, I arrived at Andy's apartment. I quickly got out from the car and leaned my back on it. I let out a relieved sigh and immediately looked for Andy. Just before I nearly ride the elevator, I saw him sitting with his back leaning to his car with a closed eyes. Without any hesitation, I went to his car and kneeled in front of him.

"Andy??Andy??", I said his name while shook his whole body. He was still not giving response. I started to feel devastated. I slapped softly his face.

"Andy!!Please wake up....", I called him through my tears because they started to fall again. Yesterday's event added my devastation. I felt useless to be here. I could not take the feeling and the guilty anymore, thus I lifted him up. I did not want to face the trauma again, so, I decided to bring him back to his apartment. I lifted him bridal style and in the middle of getting into the elevator, I could feel he moved a little. Slowly, he opened his eyes and when he saw me, he immediately hugged me and crooked his chin on my shoulders. I was startled and nearly let him go but I did not because he yelled something i've been waiting for,

"JINNIE!!", he said the name. Still holding him, I looked at his eyes that clearly had tears in it.

"What happened??", I asked him. He just smiled.

"Before that, can we continue to be like this until we reached my apartment?", he whispered at my ears. Just as he finished said that, the elevator was opening its door. I got out from it and went to his door, of course he still in my embrace. It was him that pushed the passcode. We entered his apartment and put him slowly on the cleaned couch in the living room. After that, I sat across him.

"An..", I tried to initiate the conversation but he butted in,

"Call me Dydy~~", he said gleefully. I was shocked. Did he really remember or he only faking it??

"Just tell me what happened??", I asked him with a serious face.

"Jinnie....I remembered everything...I mean it...I really remember everything about us,,Eric hyung and ricsyung hyung, Min woo hyung and Dong Wan hyung...all of it..", he explained to me,also with a serious face.

"Really??What's the proof??", I asked him, still doubting him.

"This...",he suddenly got up from his position and pushed me to lean back on his couch. He positioned himself between my legs and bravely be on top of me. He bent his head forward to mine and our nose touched with each other. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed my forehead.

"Is this enough?", he looked at me. I was dumbfounded by his actions. What's the meaning of all this?? Just the other day, I kind of rejected him but now..he bravely kiss my forehead? I shook my head slowly because I did not understand any of this but he took it for other way. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I was startled. Totally dumbfounded. He was brushing my lips with his. And then, it came to me. 

"This is indeed my Dydy~~", I told myself and started to move my hand to encircle his waist. I pulled him closer to me and took lead of the kissing. He never got to beat me down on that. He smiled through the kiss. I was conquering when he pulled away and hid his face on my shoulders.

"Jinnie....Sorry...for everything...I did not how I could forget about us....but trust me,despite all of that..I still love you because only you in my heart....", he said,still hid his face. I still in unbeliveable state. I could not believe that he regained his memory this fast.(AN:me too!!) But, I am grateful and thankful because of it. I hugged him back and slowly cried again.

"I know..but I doubted that.....and I am sorry that I doubted your feelings,Dydy...", I told him the truth. He cupped my face again and leaned forward.

"It was not your fault....Please..Jinnie....throw the sad things away...I remember everything now..and I know how you love me eventhough when I did not remember you...so please...stop crying...", he wiped my tears away. He kissed my trace of tears and formed a beautiful smile. I pulled him to my embrace again.

Finally,both of us can be happily ever after. Just when I thought I could be alone with my Dydy, suddenly someone rang the door bell and Dydy got up to look who was it. Why he is y even from the back??

"ANDY!!~~~", Eric hyung entered the house with my mommy bird. He hugged Andy immediately,making my jealousy monster inside me waking up. I also got up and pulled Andy towards me. Eric hyung was surprised and looked at Dydy confusedly.

"Hyung..I remembered everything....Including your secrets~~", Dydy said while coiled his hand on my waist. I smiled because I thought I won something. I saw Hyesung hyung was blushing and quickly went to sit on the couch. Behind Eric hyung, I saw the Woodong couple hugged with each other while kissing.

"Dong Wan hyung..really??Outside my apartment??Your love...is really...",Dydy interrupted them. Min Woo hyung looked at him.

"You.....remember??", Dong Wan hyung asked him and Dydy nodded. This time, it was Dong Wan hyung who hugged him,with tears on his cheeks. Dydy laughed and hugged him back. I only watched it with unsatisfied feeling.

"That's enough...", Min Woo hyung pulled Dong Wan hyung away and lead him to sit next to Hyesung hyung. Again, Andy laughed and closed the door and pulled my hand to follow him to join the group that sat leisurely on his black,elegant couch.

"How did you end up to be here??", I asked Hyesung hyung.

"It was Eric..He wanted to visit his maknae and invite all of us to join him",he explained to me while pointing his finger to Eric hyung. Eric hyung just nodded like five year old boy.

"Aawww...hyung...", Andy leaned closer to his favourite hyung. Seeing that, I scooted closer to him and pulled his head to lean it on my shoulders instead of Eric hyung.

"Dydy~~~", I called his nickname. He laughed seeing my jealousy and cutely snuggled to me. I was satisfied with all this. Be with my lover and my forever hyungs, I am willing to sacrifice anything for this. 

                              That night, all of us slept in Andy's house. Doing our own business with our own lovers in separate rooms. I bet all of you know what we were doing~~~.

 

THE END.

 

Author's note: Phew....Finally....I'm sorry If I messed up...hope u all love this kind of ending.....but thank you for reading this...thank to all commentors and readers because all of you really increase my courage to write.

 

to feelgyo: u r very special,thus,never stop to read my story,ok???

thank you to :

 

Feelgyo (i mentioned you again~~)

MizzPeel007

Tezukai

Olivier_dathos

TaecYoon_Khuntoria

Andy-dyan

fallendrops

monicaandy

ichudkiller

orangekath

ricjindy

AlexaXze

ricsungput

unexpectedlove

orangekath

cglcb

chaphy

chirochun

Vien113

Biscominwoo23

tokki24

tigress_girl

CallmeEss

GillianNWX

 

Thanks to all of you for commenting. I will add the bonus chapter only if u all want it~~Hehe~~