Jun Jin's Courage

We're Together

Eric's POV

 

        Hyesung kept snuggling me in the elevator. He did not mind because of there were only four of us in it. Even though I did not see it, but I know the Woodong couple was snuggling each other too.Min Woo surprisely is a spoiled guy. I could hear he whispered every naughty thing that can be think of to Dong Wan. While the witty guy only smiled and sometimes kissed Min Woo's cheeks. I felt that the journey in the elevator was too long. I did not sure why I let the naughty couple behind me know about my relationship with Hyesungie. At first, I thought I should keep it secret. I could not stand the feeling of 'eating' Hyesungie after what I saw what Min Woo was doing with Dong Wan. The touches of Hyesungie added the arousement of mine then I loose it. Why Dong Wan had to see it? After that, is history. I don't think I can cope this well enough. Luckily, Hyesungie calmed me down. His touches are really amazing. They are like a magic to me. After a few damn long minutes, we arrived at the ground floor. Hye Sungie quickly let go of my arm. He wore the poker face again so that people will not know about our relationship. While for the other two, they succesfully shocked me for the umpth time in a day. Min Woo still leaned his head to Dong Wan's shoulder while locking their arms together. The smiles of him still not wear off showing his happiness. I'm glad but I did not want to people to think Shinhwa is a weirdo group of people so, I pulled Dong Wan towards me. 

"People should not know about this, you know?? We still have a long journey to go", I said to him while breaking off Min Woo's grip. Min Woo pouted for a while but accepted my request obediently. Finally, the elevator's door opened. The four of us walked calmly like nothing happened to us. I directed them to my car so that we could go to Shinhwa Company together. As I reached my car, another surprise waited for me. 

"What are you doing here, Choong Jae??!!", I nearly screamed as I saw Jun Jin was trying to hide beside my car's door. He was squatting down but upon hearing my yell, he looked up and stood quickly. As he stood up, I saw Andy also was hiding behind him. He just snickered and trying to get up. The chaos had attracted Dong Wan,Min Woo and Hyesungie to come by my side.

"What happened here?",Dong Wan looked at the two maknaes with a frowned eyebrows.

"Weren't you at the office??",asked the confused Hyesungie.

"Why you were hiding at the Eric's car??",another question from the blurred face Min Woo.

 

 

Jun Jin's POV

        I looked at the entire room after my bird parents(AN:hyesung is mama bird so, i assume Eric is the papa bird) left. Now, I was alone with the sleepy Andy. I felt bored so I started to play 'Annipang'. When I reached 30 combos,suddenly someone hugged me from behind. It was Andy who fell asleep on my shoulder.

"ARGH!!MY COMBOS!!Thanks, Andy..", I said sinisterly. But, Andy did not answer. I thought something was wrong. It was weird enough when Hyesung hyung followed Eric hyung. And now, Andy, who was 'coincidently' became a sleepyhead.

"Andy?Are you okay?", I asked him as I turned my head facing him. He is too cute with a sleepy face like that! He still closed his eyes but he nodded.

"What were you doing last night to get this sleepy?", calmly, that question came from my mouth.

"Nothing. Just reading something till late at night",he answered without opening his eyes yet.

"Jinnie hyung....can't you just let me sleep?", he begged me cutely with his puppy face.

"Sure....but rather sleep at my shoulder....", I pushed his head off from my shoulder.

"Why don't you sleep here??", I put his head lightly on my lap. He did not object my actions. He smiled widely as he found his 'pillow'. I also smiled upon seeing his cuteness. Deep inside my heart, I know that I love him but I can't confess it directly in front of his face. He might find me a creep or weirdo or crazy or mad person for liking a man. Spontanuoesly, I his hair with my fingers. I started to hum a song that playing in my mind. Guess what? The song was 'First Love'. Andy's smile widen when he heard my humming. After a few minutes, I started to feel awkward with the situation. If this continued, my feeling might be blurted out. I did not think I was ready for him to know about it. Thus, I stopped my humming. Andy's smile also gone with it. He got up and looked at me confused.

"Why you stopped?", he asked. I got nervous when his eyes were straight at me. He nearly penetrated my inner side but, I prevented him by standing up.

"Err....I think....erm...well...you know...",I murmured.

"Jinnie hyung...are you still feeling awkward being alone with me?", He asked with an angry look on his face.

"What?No!!Nno...it's not like that...!!", What had I done? I did not mean to make him feeling that way! I just want to avoid any suspicious thing that will mislead him. 

"I think we should follow the hyungs!", that's all can I think to answer him. I really messed up this time!

"You know what..??I agree with you...Actually, I found it was weird when Hyesung hyung followed Eric hyung without someone else. Aren't they alone by themselves right now? Oil can never be mixed with water...", luckily Andy accepted my lame excuse. In fact, he started to rub his chin,thinking why Hyesung hyung is willing to follow Eric hyung without any force. I swore that Eric did not ask Hyesung hyung to follow him. He just left like that. Only after ten seconds,Hyesung hyung said he would follow Eric hyung.

In that minute, I suddenly feeling wanted to dissapear my boredom. I really wanted to follow the hyungs. I took my courage to grab Andy's hand to go with me. He looked puzzled but he did not protest.

"We should move right now in order to catch them doing something bad~~", I said encouragingly enough to prevent him to say anything. I led him to the car park of the Shinhwa Company. When we reached there, we moved on our toes to avoid any noise. Andy poked me on the shoulder and pointed at somewhere when I turned to face him. 

"Can you believe that?", he whispered without looking at me. The views were too unbelievable. He did not want to lose the chance of seeing it alive. Well,it was like that for me too. What I saw was really something could not be mixed in my brain. Just like oil and water. Literally, the Oil and Water was trying to become one! I saw Eric hyung was holding Hyesung hyung face while kissing him at the same time!  The kiss was long. Enough for me and Andy drooled.

"We caught them red-handed!", Andy said with a low voice. He tried to approach Eric hyung's car but I stopped him. That was because Eric hyung already started his engine. Thus, I pointed my finger towards my car, signalling Andy to go inside it first. I quickly moved to my car and started my engine with a fast pace. I succesfully pursuit Eric hyung's car and followed them. The speed was really incredibly slow. I did not notice that Eric hyung was a slow driver before this.

"They were snuggling each other!", Andy said while looked at me with disbelief.

"I know...I saw it too...", I replied. Another thing that shocked me, it was Hyesung hyung that leaning his head towards Eric hyung.

After forty five minutes, we arrived at Dong Wan hyung's apartment. Andy hold my hand to cover his nervousness. We ducked to hide our head from them. As I heard door were being closed,I took a peek. They were gone. Andy lifted his head too. We looked at each other. Our heads were not that far. It was only an inch away. This situation really made me nervous. Andy tightened his grip and look into my eyes very sternly. I could not blink because I was attracted by the Andy's gaze. His eyes are really beautiful,it mesmerized me. Andy lessened the gap by leaning his head to me nearer. I closed my eyes,waiting for his next action.

"Hyung...Are you okay?Why your face is red?", Andy said and started to unbuckle my seatbelt. I opened my eyes and got shocked because what i had waiting for was not coming. He only intended to remove the seatbelt from me,not kissing me!! I got dissappointed and repositioned myself with some stomped. Andy unbuckled his seatbelt too and got out from the car. I followed him and tried to catch my breath when he walked too fast. Why did he walk too fast? But I got in front of him and pushed him slowly to the wall.

"We don't want them to see us,remember?", I said to Andy. I leaned myself to the wall. When I reached at the corner, I took a peek again for the hyungs. I signalled Andy to stay back as I only let my head to be seen from the wall. Luckily the hyungs did not notice us because they had gone again! Geez!! How long was Andy and I looked at each other's eyes just now? How could us lose them again? Without making any noise, I tiptoed towards the elevator. Andy pulled me towards him and led us to a car.

"Why?..." I asked when we reached it. We squatted down. Andy tried to peek to watch any presence near us. When he made sure there was nobody, he lowered his head and whispered to me,

"The elevator was going down. It could be them!!", I nodded. Again, I could not help myself to look at his cute face. His cute nervous face. He also had quieted down. He was busy to look around while I was busy looking at him. It was really an enjoyful time but it was interrupted by someone was yelling at me,

"What are you doing here, Choong Jae?!!", I startled upon hearing Eric hyung's voice. I looked up and saw him was looking at me furiously. Then, I realised that the car that we used to hide was his car! How couldn't we notice that?! I stood up quickly and grinned as wide as I could. Andy did the same. The noises had bring the other three to come to the car.

"What happened here?",Dong Wan looked at us with a frowned eyebrows.

"Weren't you at the office??",asked the confused Hyesung hyung.

"Why you were hiding at the Eric's car??",another question from the blurred face Min Woo hyung.

When there were too many questions I could not answer, I hid behind Andy. Andy was grinning too. He put his hands up in the air, the sign that he surrendered.

"Err...hyung...erm...I don't know what to say...", Andy stumbled on his own words. 

Suddenly, I did not know where it came,I grabbed Andy's wrist and I got in front of Eric hyung and said,

"We saw it,hyung...",I narrowed my eyes.

"What?What did both of you see?", he asked me. His gaze was still not changing!

"You were kissing Hyesung hyung in the car before came to here!", I said bravely while my finger was pointed at Hyesung hyung.

The four of them were looking at each other. The scary gaze from Eric hyung had dissapeared. It was replaced by a surprised look in his eyes.

"What??!!",was the only thing came from Eric hyung's mouth. Well, the other three said the same thing at the same time too. I smiled. I knew this a winning situation for me. I looked at Andy who was grinning too. He must feel the same too.

Eric gripped my hand abruptly.

"Both of you,come with me right now!!", he pulled me to a bench there. Coincidently, Andy was following too because I did not let go of his hand. What will happen to us???Will Eric beat us??

 

to be continued~

Author's note: Thank you for reading.......really appreciate it~~Hope you will wait till the ending of this story..HUHU~~