bonus chapter : woodong part II

We're Together

Min Woo's POV

               Dong Wan was panicking in front of me. He yelled Sung Min's name a few times. He wandered around the store to find our lost son. I joined him in searching Sung Min but we did not find him anywhere. He was running here and there looking at each corner of the store. I was trying to reach him but he was too fast and then I saw Dong Wan suddenly freezed in front of me, and then all the packagings which he had been holding, were scattered on the floor. I catched my breath before I tapped his shoulder. Without warning, he hugged me tightly, too tight to be honest till it was hard for me to breath.

"Sung Min...Sung Min...This can't be happening...this can't be happening...", he muttered to himself in the embrace. I was sad to see him like this. I encircled my hand on his waist and rubbed his back to calm his down.

"Wannie...I promise you, we will find him....", I assured him by caressing his hairs. I could feel his tears were falling down on my shoulders. His body was trembling, making me worried. 

"Ssshhh....don't cry....why don't we lodge a report first?", I said near to his ears. He was still crying but he nodded. I pulled away the hug and bent down to collect all the scattered toys. I pulled him to walk with me. He snuggling to my arms and leaned his head on my shoulders while we were walking. He looked so helpless but that made him vurnerable too. I grasped his hand till we reached the counter. I made the report since Dong Wan refused to say any word and then we were asked to wait there for a few hours after the receptionist made an announcement.

Unfortunately, after a few hours, there was still no news about the missing boy. Dong Wan's cry got harder when he heard the receptionist told us to report to the police. 

"Min Woo....our son...Sung Minnie....", he sobbed. After that, he fainted in my arms. I quickly caught him before he fell. I fished out my phone to call my manager to take care other things. I need to handle my fainted husband first. I lifted him in my embrace and brought him to our car. I lied him nicely on the passenger's seat, after  put the seatbet on him, I went to the driver's seat and started the engine to drive away.  When I was driving, I kept looking at my husband's face. He was so handsome when he was vurnerable. When he was helpless, he was so cute. I remembered how he clinged to me before. I missed his touches so much. We did 'it' everyday but we never got to spend time together. Only the two of us. Frankly speaking, I was jealous of my own son. When Dong Wan went to Busan, I called him to talk to him, but the chance was always seized by Sung Min because he was crying and he only slept by Dong Wan's lullaby. I love my son dearly but I love my husband too. I know I should not have this feeling but sometimes, I miss him too much. I reached for his hand and gripped it tightly.

 

After a few hours of driving, finally Dong Wan gained his conciousness. He was startled when he see the view outside of the window. It look unfamiliar to him.

"Min Woo!!This is not the way to police station neither our home!!Where are you taking me?? We need to find our son, remember???", Dong Wan was freaking out. I stay silent and focused on my driving. 

"Min Woo!!", he yelled, distracting my focus. He was starting to shake my body too.

"Dong Wan!!I'm driving here!!", I said to him and finally he stopped shaking my body but the furious look on his face still not dissapeared.

" I'll explain later....Just calm down, okay??", I told him.

"Calm down?CALM DOWN?? I can't Min Woo-ah!!Our son is missing!!", he raised his voice and freaked out again.

"We are getting there....I'll tell you everything...I thought you believe me??", I asked again, tighten my grip on his hand but he released his hand and crossed them on his chest. And he pouted. I chuckled when I saw his cute pout. He was like that until we arrived at a villa on the hill. It was so beautiful, perfect for honeymoon. I climbed out from the car and signalled him to get out too but he refused.

"Wannie....", I said as I opened the car's door. He was still crossing his hands on his chest and still wearing his pout.

"Where is this, Min Woo??Our son is missing, remember??", he said with a straight voice. I could not take it anymore, thus I scooped his body to my embrace and closed the door.

"Let me go!!I want to find our son!!", he said as he was struggling. I ignored it as we were getting nearer to the main room of the villa. We entered the room and I stil holding him, hoping him to calm down. He hit my chest a few times before he broke. His tears were streaming again. 

"I want to find our Sung Min, Min Woo....", he finally hugged me. I kissed his cheeks before I put him nicely on the bed. He was crying, but at least he did not freak out anymore. I took my cellphone out and dialled a number.

"Min Woo...I've been waiting for your call..How is the villa?? Is it okay to you??", Eric asked.

"It's fine. Please talk to Dong Wan. I could not take his crying anymore...", I said to Eric.

"Okay....turn on the speaker..", Eric ordered. I the speaker and let Dong Wan heard it. I could see his perplexed expression when I told him to hear it.

"What??", Dong Wan asked annoyingly.

"Appa!!~~", Sung Mins voice was heard. Dong Wan was surprised. He quickly grabbed the phone from me when he heard our son's voice. I let out a smile.

"Sung Min??Where are you??I'm going to fetch you..You wait there!!", He got up as soon as he could. I sighed. He totally forgot that I was beside him.

"Appa...You don't need to...I'm with Uncle Eric, Uncle Hyesung, Uncle Jun Jin, Uncle Andy and their kids....", Sung Min told him. He sat back again.

"I'm relieved to hear that....Wait...You are with them since at the beginning??", he asked.

"Yup...I met Uncle Eric...he gave me ice cream and it's vanilla flavour..and then, he gave me toys...and then we went to the theme park.  I ride everything that you never let me. Hehe~~~It was so fun, appa~~", Sung Min excitedly told Dong Wan.

"Dong Wan..your son is ok....he is with us right now...", Eric said.

"You planned all this???", Dong Wan asked him. His tone was not very cheerful to be heard.

"NO!! It was Min Woo's plan!!Blame him, not us!!", Hyesung said. That guy.....I bit my own tounge. Dong Wan glare to me.

"Hyung~~It was fun to see you panicking like that..hehe~~", Jun Jin made it worse. I started to get up from the bed.

"Hyung~~Have a nice honey moon~~~", Andy said. One step away from the bed and Dong Wan was still looking at me furiously.

"Appa~~~I want a sister~~~Uncle Eric said you are going to make one with Min Woo appa~~", Sung Min join the cheers. I quickly walked away to the door. Eric said what??, but it did not matter because, Dong Wan had put the phone down and chased me. I ran as fast as I could. He was not far away behind me. 

"Who are you running away from?", he asked when both of us reached at the living room. He was panting, catching for air to breath.

"You!!", I sticked out my tounge. Both of us walked slowly circling the couch that had been there since we were tired after running around the whole villa. He reached his hand to grab me, but I avoided it.

"Why?", he asked again.

"I am afraid of you.....", I said, still avoiding him.

"I thought you love me....", he kept tailing me

"I love you...but..I am afraid of angry you...", I replied him.

"Min Woo...my chest hurt...", Dong Wan suddenly held his chest and kneeled.

"Dong Wan!!" , I quickly approached him and hold him. Weirdly, I heard him laughing evilly. I tried to step back but it was too late because suddenly, he stood up and caught me by his muscular arms and pinned me on the couch.

"Got you!!", he exclaimed. Both of us panted on the couch to stablize our breathing. He was on top of me and I could see his orange shirt was wet because of sweating. 

"I'm sorry.....", I said sincerely looking at his eyes. He bent down to kiss my forehead.

"For what??", he asked.

"For making that stupid plan....I admit it...I am jealous of Sung Min....", I could feel my face was getting hotter. Why did it feel like the first time I was confessing to him? I shifted my gaze from him. He chuckled and kissed my cheeks.

"I was surprised....next time...don't do that again....Why you are jealous of our own son??", he still on top of me. 

"He got your full attention.....You always forget about me.....", I confessed to him.

"No..I don't....Okay...a little bit....", he admitted it.

" but...it's because he is too cute and adorable...just like you, my love...", he continued and he pinched my cheeks.

"Will you look more at me now??", I asked stupidly. He grinned and nodded.

"Of course, Min Bongie~~", he said. I lifted myslef so that I could hug him. He laughed and hugged me back. I crooked my chin on his shoulders.

"I love you, Wannie....", I whispered at his ear.

"I always love you...remember that", I continued.

"I love you too~~~ Aku cintakan kamu~~ Aieru~~ Wo Ai Ni~~Saranghae~~", Dong Wan whispered at me back. This time, it made me giggled. He and his wittiness really entertained me. I pecked his neck before I pulled away for a while from the hug, only to cup his face into my palms.

"I love your lips too...", before he could reply, I made sure his lips locked into mine.  He closed his eyes to enjoy the sweetness of the kiss. I deepend the kiss as he made an entrance. We kissed romantically, I could not describe the joy that I felt when our lips were battling with each other.

While still kissing, this time, he lifted me up, bridal style. I encircled his neck for support. He brought us to the main room back and lied me nicely on the bed. He climbed the bed slowly and stay on fours on top of me.

"We shall grant Sung Min's wish, my love...", he bent down to unite our head. Our nose met each other.

"What wish??", I asked softly. He let out a soft giggles before he continued,

"He wants a younger sister, remember??", he pecked my lips.

"Wha...?", he did not let me continue as he kissed me. I did not think anymore. Since there were only the two of us in the room...no..the entire villa....so, I did not hold myself back in receiving his love. I was really glad that the plan worked. I think I am going to make this plan more in the future~~ .

 

 

 

 

 

At Eric's house,

"Sung Min!!", Eric called the boy. The boy was running around the house, making messes everywhere. Hyesung told him to get the boy so that he could bath him.

"Dad~~~Sung Min taught me to fight!!", Eric's son, Eun Hyuk said gleefully and then he imitated boxers' move. He punched Eric on the face.

"Hey!!That's cheating!!You can't just go like that!!", Jun Jin's son, Lee Teuk chased Sung Min immadiately because Sung Min just left the games since he was losing.

"Daddy.....I want to sit with you...", Kyu Hyun said as he sat nicely on Andy's lap. Andy laughed. His baby must be scared to see the violent of his hyungs.

"Okay...sit there nicely..", Jun Jin ruffled Kyu Hyun's hair. He got up and caught Sung Min and Leeteuk who were fighting with each other but later, he joined the wrestling.

"Appa....what should we add after this?", Ryeo Wook asked as he stirred the soup. Hyesung turned around and added the ingredients.

"Thank you for helping, my sweet baby", Hyesung said and then he kissed the proud Ryeo Wook.

Sung Min stayed there for the whole week and he did not remeber his appas at all who were busy making him a sister.

 

 

 

Author's note : It's ended?? Just one more to make it 30 chapters~~hehe~~Thank you for reading...hehe~~

Shinhwa n Suju are not mine..this story is totally a made up story by my overly high imagination. I'm going to miss this story a lot...

I'm being selfish......hehe~~after this, could u please read my other stories??? like, Together. It had not been completed yet. Juz want to promote it here~~ It's woodong by the way...Hehe~~.I would like gladly to receive ur comments~~and feedbacks~~ After this I will focus on that story~~and then...who knows.....

Till then...Good bye for now~~ till we met again~~

 

I would like to say thank you to the readers and the commentors~~(this is the last thank you for this story)

I love you all~~~I really do~~~\(^v^)/ *hugs and kisses* * many of it!! *