Eric's Secret

We're Together

Hye Sung's POV

               As i entered Dong Wan's apartment, I went to the kitchen to search for them. I really wanted to be the person who caught them red-handed. Why I searched the kitchen? Because that is the place where Eric and I would be when we were alone. Eric once said that kitchen is the best place for 'playing' because he can spread ketchup on me and them deliciously. The scenes were really clear in my head for last night. We had in the relationship for a year already but we were able to keep it secret from others. I dont know if we were really smart or they were really stupid for not noticing my relationship with my handsome hero, Eric. I dropped the thinking and continue searching for Dong Wan and Min Woo. I looked at the counter, under the table and whereever they could be, but it was useless. They were not there. Well, not in the kitchen at least. I gave up and sit quietly on the dinner chair. I waited Eric to come downstairs. After a good twenty minutes, Eric was in front of me. His face looked pale and I thought his lips were trembling.

 

"What happened?", I asked Eric but he did not answer. What he had seen upstairs to be like this? I looked at my surrounding to find nobody there. This is my chance!Hehe!I reached for his hand and I intertwined them with mine. He finally looked at me and grip my hand tighter.

"Where are Dong Wan and Min Woo?", I asked nicely but got replied by his empty gaze.

"Eric.....", I called his name.

"I found them....", he finally spoke. Ahhh...his voice is always deep. I adored his voice since our first meeting.

"Well,are they tog..?",Eric cut me by saying,

"In a separate bedroom. It looked like Min Woo only slept after got drunk..", that surprised me. I really thought that the two of them were sleeping together. I felt dissappointed for a while. I wanted to stand up, ready to leave Dong Wan's apartment but I was held by Eric's grip. He motioned me to sit on his lap. This time, it startled me because as soon as I sat, I could feel 'something' is standing between his thighs. I blushed. Why he got so easily? When I was still trying to find the answers, suddenly he pulled my neck towards his and started to force a french kiss to me. My eyes widened because of his action. I tried to pull away because i know we were not in our own kitchen. In addition, I did not want the other two would find us like this but Eric's force was too strong. I did not know why at the time like this, I did not have strength  to fight him. Maybe, deep indside my heart, I wanted all of this. Thus, I gave in to him. I closed my eyes, and accepted his kiss submissively.  He deepen his kiss after knowing my surrender. But, he did not stop there. I could feel his hands in my shirt, rubbing my abs. I did not stop the kiss and return the favor by caressing his entire body. I know he got more because of my touches. I pulled away our kiss and secretly gave him a smirk. I did not think he care about that, because he grabbed my t-shirts and and pulled it off me.

"Hey!!Not fair!!", I said to him as I ed his shirts one by one. And then I dived to his neck and left quite a deep love bite on it. He moaned quite loud and I thought he enjoyed it very much because he had stopped his action for a while. I continued as he gave in. I kissed his shoulder while my hands were busy trying to slip his pants away from him. By the time I was holding his zipper, I heard a voice said,

"Hye Sung....Eric....WHAT THE HELL???IN MY KITCHEN,REALLY??", I turned to see the owner of the voice. It was Dong Wan who stood straight at the counter. Eric quickly stood,making me stumbled on the floor. I looked at Eric angrily because he did not bother to help me stand at all. He just gave me a sorry look. It's quite offended to me because he still wanted to act like nothing happened when obviously Dong Wan saw it all. I grabbed my shirts that was lying on the floor and wear it back.

"I'm sorry,Dong Wan...I....I...", I stuttered in my own words but Eric put his hand on my mouth. Dong Wan frowned while looking at both of us.

"We've been together since last year", Eric suddenly said. That made me looked at him with thousand questions in my mind. I did not think that he would tell Dong Wan everything.

"Since you know our dirty little secret, I hope u''ll keep it from others just like I keep your secret",Eric looked at Dong Wan sternly which brought me to reality.

I changed my gaze to Dong Wan. My eyebrows were frowned too much.

"What secret is he talking about?", I asked Dong Wan as my finger pointed at Eric. Eric did not say anything but kept holding my hand thightly.

"That he and I are starting to love each other", Min Woo's voice suddenly heard from Dong Wan's back. He moved and stood beside Dong Wann while embracing Dong Wan's muscular arm. Dong Wan's head had turned to Min Woo's direction.

"But, Eric, this is not fair. Dong Wan and I only started our relationship last night. While you already keep the secret for a year. Furthermore, you ruined our first day as lovers", Min Woo said while looking at Eric seriously. This fact really shocked me.

"So, it's really true that they are seeing each other? Why did you lie to me just now?", I asked Eric.

"I thought that it should be kept as secret like us. But, when I remembered what they were doing when I entered the room, it really made me....erm...you know.....",Eric was blushing??I saw his cheeks were getting red. It's me who should be blushing, isn't it?

"So, that was why 'it' was standing before I did anything...",I mumbled out loud but I forgot that Min Woo and Dong Wan was there until I heard gasps from both of them.

"Eric...you....are..a...ert", Dong Wan said. Min Woo shook his head slowly,acting like he could not accept it.

"WHATEVER!!now, can't we just move on?We should have a meeting right now!!", Eric pulled me with him, walked to the door.

Dong Wan chuckled before he laughed out loud. Min Woo just smiled while looking at me. What I did not expect is, he suddenly came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back after releasing Eric's hand.

"Good luck for hard core from Eric tonight", he whispered at my ear.

"Don't worry...i already got used to that", I answered him and pulled away from the hug. I gave him a wink and satisfied with his surprised look on his face. I turned to Eric and signalled him to get out from the house.

When I closed the door, suddenly Eric pulled and locked me to the wall. Our faces are separated only by an inch. I can feel his breath on my face

"Hye Sung, can't we continue what we left in the kitchen tonight?At my place?", Eric said. Well, more like begging to me. I felt embarassed because of that but i really wanted to do it. Without looking at him, I nodded. Eric kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. He led me to the elevator and waited for the Woodong couple to come out. After ten minutes, Dong Wan and Min Woo got out and walked to the elevator with us. They looked good for each other. 

"Look at Min Woo's clothes", Eric whispered to me. I followed his order and noticed that Min Woo wore Dong Wan's t-shirt that coincidently had same colour with Dong Wan's shirts. Their jeans also look the same. I thought they want to keep it secret but why they made it obvious? Dong Wan had a big smile on his face while Min Woo kept snuggling to Dong Wan. His head was leaning on Dong Wan's shoulder as they were walking to join us in the elevator. I also smiled without me realising it. I hope they will stay together and I hope it for my relationship too. With this exotic,charismatic looked guy that was holding my hand. I leaned my head to his shoulder and closed my eyes. Aaahhh...I hope both of us will stay together like this forever....

 

to be continued

 

Author's note

I'm sorry if this chapter too short..I tried to finish it despite my coughing that keep getting worse...huhu~~Thank you for reading this story. Really appreciate the comments and opinions from u guyz~~