Feeling

We're Together

Dong Wan's POV

                            I went to Min Woo's house this evening to have dinner there because he had informed me that he was alone for the whole night. That really made me happy because i've been missing him even though it was only yesterday I met him in Shinhwa Company. My day is incomplete without see him for a second. I looked at my phone while I was driving to have a peek on my wallpaper which is his cute face. His face always braught happiness to me. I giggled by myself remembering our 'wild' night yesterday. He could not stop being a naughty and I love that. My journey to his house was filled with laughs and smiles from myself. After a few minutes, I arrived at his apartment. I quickly parked the car and braught all the ingredients that I bought before came to his house. I planned to cook dinner for both of us. With candle light accompanying us. With that thinking, I entered the elevator and pressed his floor's number. I whistled his new songs that he made me hear every night before we went to sleep in each other's embrace. He said that the song is for me because he made it while thinking of me. I am very glad because the song is really sweet to hear. When the elevator opened, I stepped out and hastenly walked to his apartment's door. I pressed the bell with much difficulty because of the bags that brought. The bags covered my view. I heard the door was being opened and there it was, wagging her tail welcoming me with her master. I could only see Fanny was sitting obediently and a pair of not so familiar feet in front of me.

"Hyung....come in...here..let me help you with that....", I heard Andy's voice. He took half of the bags from me and revealed himself in front of me. I was quite shock to see him there because I thought that Min Woo was alone. I thought Andy saw my frowned eyebrows because he quickly said,

"Hyung...I was stopping by here because Min Woo hyung said that he was alone...", Andy turned and went to the kitchen to place all the ingredients. I followed him and still say not say anything. The truth is I was quite dissapointed because I thought I could be alone that night with my Min Woo but the existence of the maknae made me uncomfortable but I shook the thoughts off by thanking him for helping. He nodded and patted my shoulders.

"Where is he anyway?", I asked Andy. Before he could answer it, suddenly I felt a pair of hand was encircling  my waist.

"When do you arrived??', he said as he sniffed my back. I turned my head and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Just now...", I continued to unpack all the ingredients. He noticed that I had been ignoring him thus, he turned my body,facing him, forcibly. 

"I miss you...", He leaned closer and touched my lips using his slender finger. 

"Don't....Andy...", I tried to make him understand that I was embarassed. I never show my submissive side to him since I am the hyung but Min Woo was being stubborn. He pushed me,making me lied on the table and started to climb me. I was very surprised and I really wanted to have my pride thus I pushed him away from me. I quickly got up and hold him to stay still.

"I'm sorry Andy because you had to see that..", I turned to Andy to see his face was completely red.

"And you....I thought we will be alone...why...", I wispered at him but only got pushed by him. He got out from my grip and stomped from the kitchen while taking Andy's hand to sit to the living room. I stood there speechless. I felt kind of jealous when he took Andy's hand just now but still it was my fault for refusing him. I looked at him who sat angrily beside Andy on the couch. I thought he need some space thus I continue what I was doing before he came. After I unpacked all the ingredients, I started to organize them neatly and started to cook the dishes that I had planned. Only there would be no candle light and the servings would be for three people.

                                    After a few hours of preparing all the foods, finally I was done. In the process, I heard loud giggling and laughes from the living room. I guess Andy had did a good job in changing Min Woo's mood. Min Woo was never that happy when he was with me. I put the feeling away till I was done with my cooking. I set the table nicely and took off the apron that I wear so that I could join them in the living room. When I stepped out from the kitchen, I saw Min Woo was holding Andy's cheeks.

"Let me kiss you, our cute maknae~~", he said as he leaned closer to Andy. Andy was struggling but I think he was faking it. And then, Min Woo kissed him on the cheeks, forehead, nose for many times. Seeing that, I felt something was exploding in myself. I glared furiously to both of them who seems to ignore me. Min Woo was still kissing Andy but Andy finally stopped him as he realise I was standing there, with my knuckled fist. Min Woo was also looking at me. He released his hand from Andy's face and got up from his sitting. I walked closer to them and sit myself on the couch with a unsatisfied glare from my eyes. Andy bowed his head while Min Woo happily moved his position to sit beside me. He snuggled to me and humming his songs. He was really clueless,wasn't he?He really did not notice that I was jealous. Even the cute maknae know it, why couldn't he?? I could see Andy was nervous but I did not mean to scare him. I just felt that jealousy had conquered me too much. 

"I'll be going,then,,hyungs....", he said as he getting up. Min Woo waved his hand to Andy but I got up too.

"No!You should stay..I'm the one who is not needed to be here...", I said as I stomping out, leaving the clueless Min Woo. I slammed the door hard and walked to the nearest balcony to get some of the air before going home. I put my hands on the rails and grasped it hard till my knuckles turned white. 

'Arrggghhhhh...Why can't I control my jealousy????I always did what he had done to Andy with Eric too many times and I was always caught red-handed. But, when I saw him doing that...why can't I just be like him??Be patient and trust him??", I questioned myself. I regretted my actions of being angry and started to hit the rails with my hands. I only stopped because someone was grabbing my hand and immediately pulled me into his embrace. Finally, I let out all my jealousy into crying in his hugs. I know already who had been hugging me because I recognised his touches too well. I cried and sobbed before I dived my face on his chest. His shirts got wet because of that. He rubbed my back softly and petting my hair. 

"Wannie...I'm sorry....I did not know you are this jealous...", Min Woo said to my ears. I stay silent and tighten the hug.

"I invited Andy here because he was stressing out because of the recent event..You know that...He is sensitive..His heart is soft..easy to be broken...He needs us to support him...",he explained to me.

"And I was showing my support by kissing him as usual...but then...you got jealous..I'm sorry,Wannie...", he continued. I was surprised hearing his reasons. Why I didn't think like that? I started to feel sorry to Andy. I lifted my head to face Min Woo.

"I'm.....sorry...because..I'm jealous.....Can you forgive me???", I tried to act cutely by pouting my lips in front of him. He laughed and pinched my cheeks. He kissed my wrinkles and wiped my tears with his hand. He nodded and lead me into his apartment again. I am glad. Glad to have a understanding boyfriend like him. When we entered the house, I hugged Andy and started to kiss his cheeks too.

"I'm sorry....just sorry...", I said and he replied my hugs. He smiled and thanked me for being there for him. Min Woo told me that he would sleep in his apartment and had the extra room that being prepared by Min Woo only for him. He finally let all of his tears because his stress when we listened to his depression while saying positive words to him. He expressed his thankfulness before all of us went to the kitchen and ate the dinner happily. However, I noticed that Min Woo was not eating as much as usual and kept making me eat less.


"Good night,hyungs~~", Andy said before went to the extra room. I washed all the dishes and clean Min Woo's kitchen before suddenly my eyes was being covered by his hands.

"Hey....What are you doing...?", I said but I could only heard laughs from him. He lead me to somewhere and kept directing me to walk slowly. When we finally arrived, he asked me to still closed my eyes. I obeyed him but then I heard some clinging sounds. I stood doing nothing before finally he said,

"Open your eyes,Wannie~~", I slowly opened my eyes. I gasped because I was too surprised to see a set of candle light dinner with a table in the middle of his room's balcony. There were roses on the table and two sets of tenderloin steaks and two glasses of red wine. I felt touched by it and could not bring myself to speak. He laughed because of my reactions and swiftly lifted me up. I was feeling embrassed as I buried my face in his neck. He put me slowly on the chair and sit on the chair across me.

"Do you like it??I asked Andy to help me with this...", He said as he looked into my gaze. I nodded and felt really happy because this is all I want. We dig in and talked about many things through the dinner(second dinner). I could only form smiles from my mouth until we finished eating. I wanted to clean up but he stopped me by pulling me to enter his room. He lead me to his bed and closed the curtains and the windows.

"What about those??", I said but he refused to answer as he made me lied down on his bed. I smiled and understood his actions. He climbed and got on top of me.

"I love you, Wannie", he said before he kissed my lips softly.I accepted his kiss submissively and let him conquered me. He started to all part of my body through my t-shirts. I put my hands on his chest and touched them slowly. He winked before he ripped of my t-shirts.

"Min Bongie!! I love this t-shirt!!", I argued but he quickly dived and kissed my neck.

"Who cares..I'll buy you a new one~~", he said as he placed his hands on both my side. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me to kiss him more. I smirked through the kiss as I pulled off his shirts from him. He pulled back for a while and returned to kiss me. His hands were getting naughtier and started to sneak into my pants. I let him did whatever he want. I started to moan loudly when he kissed my lips hungrily and started to ped my pants. I only grinned to see his hand was moving sneakily.

"Hyung!!!Where is Andy??He said he is here!!", suddenly I heard Jun Jin's voice. Min Woo turned around and got shocked. How Jun Jin could enter his house??That question never got answered as Andy came to pull Jun Jin away from the door. He closed the door slowly and I could hear him nagged at Jun Jin for being clueless. Jun Jin came back when Min Woo was ready to attack me again.

"Hyung....This interruption is a revenge for you for making Andy mad on that day. Hehe~~~", Jun Jin said before finally he went to his lover's room. Min Woo smiled again and turned to me.

"Why they are too cute??", he said before lastly....he braught me to paradise of satisfactions and pleasures because the next morning, I could not afford to walk and had to lie on his bed for the whole day and I think you all know the reason. Hehe~~

 

 

 

Author's note: A short(??) story of woodong before I proceed to Jindy...Thanks to TaecYoon_KhunToria for making the request. It was lingering in my mind~~hehe~~

Hope u love this...feel free to leave a comment....

 

Currently doing drafts for Jindy...

To:

Tezukai

Andy_dyan

ricjindy

 

will you wait for me???? (^3^)

To all:

~~~Thank you for reading all my stories~~~