Jun Jin's confession

We're Together

Andy's POV

                               "Hyung..Slow down", I said to Eric hyung even though it was not him that gripped my hand too tight. I was forced to follow since Jinnie hyung pulled me with him. Eric hyung turned his head and nodded. He directed us to sit on the nearest bench when he was still standing with a furious look from his eyes. No body wanted to mess with him in that state so I sat obediently on the bench. But, Jinnie hyung was not. He still standing,facing the angry Eric hyung. Gosh!Where did he get that kind of courage?? I did not want him to be beaten by Eric hyung thus, this time, I was the one who pulled him to sit beside me. Jinnie hyung looked at me when he finally sat on the bench with a confused look. I signalled him using my eyes. "Just keep quiet!Listen to him!",was what i've been trying to say but he misunderstood me. He turned his head from me and let go of his hand harshly. He looked angry at me at that time. If only he knew that I could not stand the angry him, the sad him, the dissapointed him. But, I needed to put that away for a while, because an angry aura was obviously flaring in front of us. I bowed my head, knowing that we were at fault for spying on them. Jinnie hyung leaned back to the bench.

"Hyung...why are you mad??",I asked Eric hyung while looking at his face.

"Are you afraid of our acceptance??Well,don't worry..I LOVE a man too...",Jinnie hyung said suddenly. The last sentence made me turned around facing his handsome face. He loves a man??Who??I wish I am the person!!NO!I want to be the person!But..it could not be,right?He still awkward when he was with me. His gaze is full of sadness when I was looking at him. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. If only he knew that I love him. If only he knew the reasons why I always followed his steps anytime anywhere. If only he knew why I always be at his side despite anything. But again...if only..right now,he did not know a single thing about it. Then,my tears started to fall down. I bowed my head again to hide my tears. 

"I'm sorry. I am not mad. I am just lost. My mind did not work too well right now. Too many things happened today...But, I am not mad to both of you  so, Andy,please stop crying...", I heard Eric hyung said. His tone of voice had became soft. He kneeled in front of me and hold my hands. Jinnie hyung's eyes were wide when he saw my tears. 

"What..?Were you crying, Andy?", Jinnie hyung asked. From that, I assumed that he did not look at me at all! He did not love me! Even the standing Eric noticed that I was crying even I tried to hide it, but, he did not. He did not know I was crying. I just smiled to him, trying to avoid him to know my sadness. Eric hyung gripped my hands tightly and began to carres them. And then, he got up and sat beside me. He hugged me. At that moment, I broke down. I leaned on his houlder and started to sob loudly. 

"Andy...I am sorry...You don't have to be this sad..",Eric hyung whispered at my ear. I pulled away from his embrace and shook my head. 

"Thank you but I was not crying because of you....",I said while getting up.

"What the things that happened today?Making you this lost?", I asked Eric hyung. I stole a glance from Jinnie hyung who currently was staring at me with a frowned eyebrows. He must be wildered because of my sudden interrogation with Eric hyung. I ignored him because I wanted to settle all this problems quickly so that I could go home and refreshed myself. I need to reorganize my feelings.

"I guess it could not be helped. Since you already know about me and your mama bird....but the truth is...there is another couple in our group...", Eric hyung finally opened about this matter. I heard Jinnie hyung gasped loudly. It was a shock for me too. I could not believe it. There are two couples already?I waited for the longer explaination from Eric hyung.

"I already in relationship with Hyesungie for a year.....", He called Hyesung hyung,Hyesungie?This was something unbelieveable. He was right then. Too many things that revealed today.

"And, Dong wan and Min Woo just started theirs yesterday...And they found out about my secret too..like you two....", I could see Eric hyung's cheeks became redder before he buried his face in his hands. And then he suddenly got up and left me and Jinnie hyung alone. I saw Jinnie hyung's mouth was widely opened because of Eric hyung's action. I had never seen Eric hyung's embarassment that way. Too cute for a charismatic leader like him. I chuckled nervously and started to walk away,intenting to follow Eric hyung but I was stopped by Jinnie's hyung grabbing my hand.

"Where dou you think you are going?You owed me an explaination, Andy..", He pulled me to sit beside him again. I was startled. What explanation? I was confused.

"Why you were crying?",he said,as he turned my head facing him using his hands gently. He touched the traces of the dried tears. I looked into his eyes. Again, the sadness appeared in his gaze. Why he was always sad when he was alone with me?I looked away from his beautiful gaze. I pulled away his hand that was holding my cheeks.

"Nothing,hyung...", I turned away, facing the other side.

"Is it because of me?I heard that you said it was not because of Eric hyung.." , He said sadly. He leaned his body closer to me.

"I can't see you to be sad..Please,Andy..tell me...What did I do wrong??", He spoke again. I wiped my tears that falling down to my cheeks. His words made me cry again. If he loves someone else, why he had to be too concern to me? 

"It's because you love someone else,stupid",I said to myself. I thought. I did not know I was mumbling it out from my own mouth.

"What?Where do you get that idea?",Jinnie hyung's question startled me. He heard that? I thought that I was only talking in my mind. Oh..CRAP!!Now, he knows my feelings!!That's it!!I'm done!!

"Andy..looked at me...", he said as he turning the lifeless me facing him. I looked at him. The sadness was still there. I could not face it. I closed my eyes,trying to avoid to see his gaze. But, i thought he misunderstood me again, when suddenly I felt something was touching my lips. A wet,soft and plumpy thing that tried to conquer my lips. I knew it was his lips..It means that he kissed me!! Then, I remembered the fanfic that i read for the whole night yesterday. The reason why I was too sleepy for today. The fanfics that involved him and me. It was happening right now!He was kissing me passionately,without even hesitating. I gave in. I replied to his kiss. Is this the proof that he loves me?And I love him?i did not know myself. I was too absorbed by his long,sweet and passionate kiss. We both stopped when both of us felt lack of oxygen. I pulled away first and hide my face by hugging him. He just laughed and messed with my hair.

"Dear, Andy...", he started to say something. He brought my face to look in his eyes. There was no sadness anymore. There was happiness right now.

"The person that happened to be a man that I love is you,my youngest maknae...", he kissed my forehead after saying that.

"I love you,too...", I said as I leaning my head to his chest. It's unbelievable for me. But, I am happy with this. My heart was calmed as I heard his heartbeat. 

"Hyung...", I said but was interrupted by him.

"Don't call me that..Call me Jinnie..A name that is special for you only.."

"Yes...Urm...Jinnie...Would you accompany me tonight?", I asked him. the thoughts itslef had made blushed.

"Accompany you??Where do you want to go??",He asked

"Reading fanfics of you and me....", I said and grabbed his hand. Still not facing him.

"Is that why you were sleepy??Everyday??", he was shocked. I could not face him at the moment because I was too shy. But, I nodded.

"I will...but tonight,make sure they are all M-rated.",he whispered to me while putting me in his embrace again. This time, I was shocked. I never tried M-rated before!Maybe I could step ahead this time. I tried to imagine the scenes where we read it together. I tightened my hugs trying supressed my lust.

"Oh...great...Now,we have three couples in Shinhwa",without any notice, I heard Dong Wan's hyung's voice. I looked up and saw the other four was standing in front of us. I tried to pull away,but Jinnie did not let me. He still hugged me.

"Andy..I want to read it too..."said Min Woo hyung. Both Jinnie and me could not hide anymore. Our faces were too red to reply to anything they had said.

"Hey,don't disturb them.Let's go. We have meetings,remember?", Eric hyung said.

"Look who was talking. A disturber of Woodong this morning", Hyesung hyung said while pointed to Eric hyung. Eric grabbed his hand and kissed it. Okay..I need to get used to this..Hyesung hyung was letting Eric hyung snuggling on him.

"Andy,let's go~~", Jinnie pulled me stand up. I followed him and started locking his arm. We walked together to his car. I never feel this happy in my life. If only I let him know my feelings earlier,both of us did not have to suffer. 

When we reached at his car, I sat quietly on the passenger's seat. He started his engine. I hold his hand, did not want to let them go. He only smiled.Then, his car was in the middle of Eric hyung's car and Dong Wan's hyung car.He let down his car's window of both sides.

"Lets race to ShinCom!!~~",Dong Wan hyung said as he accelearated.

"Hey!!That's cheating!", Eric yelled as he accelerated too. I looked at Jinnine whou did not say anything when the hyungs left us. I looked at him a meaningful look.

"Let's go,Jinnie!!", I smirked and he too stepped on the pedal.

"This time, we will WIN!!", I yelled loudly in the car.

 

 

to be continued

Author's note : Sorry that i am too late. I have been busy with my coursework..but I did not intent to end this story yet..Hehe~~There will more woodong after this....And Ricsyung and Jindy.(Mostly Woodong because I love them too much~~)

 

ps:sorry if i dissapointed any of you with this chapter..Thank you for reading~~~