Love lesson

We're Together

Andy's POV

                                        Last night was superb!Reading M-rated fanfics with Jinnie really is not a bad idea! He kept doing whatever written in the fics to me. Thanks to that, I was not able to walk very well for today. My is hurting right now but it is what we called sweet pain(s) in love. Hehe~~ Enough with this dirty thinking of mine!! I shook my head slowly to get rid of it. 

"Why are you shaking your head,Andy-ya??", Someone said as he tapped my right shoulder. That surprise me like hell!! I turned to see who it came from. Then I saw Min Woo hyung was grinning,showing his beautiful teeth to me. I smiled as he walked passed me. I intended to follow him but was stopped by a strong grip on my left shoulder. Again, I turned my head only to see Dong Wan hyung was holding me for support. I frowned when I looked at him. He was flinching in pain while holding his .

"That Min bong!!", he yelled. Min Woo hyung turned around and replied,

"That was for making me to pretend to be your doctor!MEERRROONNNGGG!!!~~", Min woo sticked out his tounge and continued to walk to go to the meeting room. I laughed out loud when I got hold of the situation. I supported Dong Wan that obviously in worse condition than me. He even could barely walk. Min Woo hyung really drained Dong Wan hyung las night. Dong Wan hyung thanked me and coiled his hand on my shoulder. I helped him to walk all through the corridor to the meeting room. 

As we arrived, the other four had already waited for us. Eric was sitting at the center while Hyesung hyung on his right. Min Woo hyung sat at Eric's hyung left while Jinnie sat beside Hyesung hyung. I was kind of irritated everytime Jinnie was near to his mummy bird but I hid it. I did not want it to be a problem. We only started our relationship not too long ago. Thus, I did not say anything. Dong wan hyung insisted to sit beside Min Woo hyung made me came back to earth. I let him go and went to sit beside Jinnie. As I sit, Jinnie grabbed my hand, intertwined it with him. I smiled and felt really happy but then I saw something else. His other hand was holding Hyesung hyung's hand. I looked at him  that obviously were grinning widely because of Hyesung hyung's jokes. He did not realise my change of face. I sighed. But, then I felt someone was kicking my leg under the table. Dong Wan hyung was smirking naughtily towards me.

"What?" , I mouthed.

"You are jealous~~~", He spoke without any sound.

"No, I am not!!", I denied him. Still no sound heard between us because both of us only mouthed those.

"You are~~~",he said it again. Now, he was getting my nerves.

"I am not,hyung!!", I tried to deny it again.

"You are, Andy...",he continued to tease me.

"I said I am NOT!!", without me realising, I rose from my chair after punching the table. Everyone was shocked. Min Woo hyung looked at Dong Wan hyung angrily because he saw the whole teasing. Eric hyung stopped his talking and hold Hyesung hyung's hand gently, while Jinnie....he let go of my hand...I was surprised as well. It was so embarassing so, I decided to leave. Dong Wan hyung tried to stop me but I ignored him. I kept walking to the door and closing it violently.

I did not know why I felt this way. He only hold Hyesung hyung's hand,not kissing him. Just yesterday he swore that I am his lover forever. Why I still can't assure his loyalty? Is this really what Dong Wan hyung said?Me? Being jealous??ARGGHHH!!! I don't know!! I stopped and knocked the wall, hard. AWWW!!! It hurts, but it still not relieve my angry.

"Andy.....", I heard someone was calling my name. It was Jinnie. He came closer to me. I can't take myself to smile so I just kept quiet. He took my hand and examined it thoroughly. After making it was okay, he kissed it lightly.

"I'm sorry...I don't know why I am like this....", I bowed my head down. He smiled and put me in his embrace. 

"You are cute....Just admit that you are jealous of Hyesung hyung...", He tried to hold his laugh.

"Maybe I am...I don't know..I never feel jealous before....Not before we started our relationship..", I muttered on his chest.

"Just imagine..what I feel everytime I saw you cuddling with Eric hyung...when your skinship with Dong Wan hyung is definitely more than mine....I feel the same, Dydy...I feel jealous too~~", he explained to me.

"Is this what they called jealousy?", I asked him while looking at his eyes.

"Yup~~But, I don't mind of you feeling jealous~~It shows that you truly love me~~Hehe~~", He giggled before he put his forehead on mine. Our nose were touching each other. Well..our lips, not yet.

"I love you,Jinnie...", I leaned closer and kissed his lips softly. He closed his eyes, giving me permission to conquer him. Our breath became one and our tounge were battled nicely while we were kissing.

After a few minutes, I pulled away. I got my lesson for today. Being jealous is not wrong, it is cute for Jinnie. Hehe~~ Jinnie pulled me with him to go to the meeting room back. When we entered the room, I saw Hyesung hyung was showing off to Dong Wan about something on his finger. Dong Wan just pouted but as soon as he saw me, he came running to me.

"Andy-ya...I'm sorry...I did not mean to...", I did not let him finish his words as I was saying,

"It's okay,hyung...I'm sorry too for being unreasonable",

"No..It was normal to feel jealous", he said to me. Hearing that, Hyesung hyung had his head turned towars me. 

"Andy was being jealous?To who??", Hyesung hyung asked.

"He was jealous of y..", Jinnie covered Dong Wan hyung's mouth. Dong Wan hyung was struggling but he could not make it. That, I thought, a lesson for him. Hehe~~

"Hey, Andy, look!!I got a ring from Eric~~", Hyesung hyung showed his hand in front of me. So, this is why Dong Wan hyung pouted. I nodded and congratulated him by hugging him.

"And who says you can hug Hyesung hyung in front of me??", Jinnie suddenly pulled me away from Hyesung hyung.

"Jun Jin is being jealous!!",Hyesung hyung but he just laughed and put me into his embrace once again.

"Of course!He is mine alone", he declared that and kissed my cheeks lightly. I blushed and hid my face in his hug.

All of them were laughing, seeing me blushing. But, they did not stop me from loving this man. I am glad because of that. After a few teasing happened, we decided to dine together in a restaurant.

I walked at the last, so, I noticed something was hanging on Dong Wan's neck from the back. It took my attention because it shined brightly. I quickly tapped his shoulder, and when he turned around, I saw it. A necklace with a orange "WD" locket was there. I lifted my eyebrow and smirked.

"Why you did not show this to Hyesung hyung?", I said.

"I don't want him to be dissappointed..haha~~", he left and walked away.

Okay, only me did not have a thing. I sighed again. I was too deep in my thoughts when suddenly I bumped to someone. I looked up to see Jinnie was there. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I am content with this relationship. I did not need anything to prove my love,was what I thought before he lifted my hand and put on a bracelet that has JD carved on it. The colour was black. The carved alphabets are orange. I looked at him once again. He only smiled and brought my hand to his lips.

"I love you too,Dydy~~", he said while we walked together to his car. I smiled and smiled because I feel to happy to be with this man. I really love him~~I do~~ I really do~~

 

 

 

Author's note: Finally, the three couples have their own stories~~ Maybe there will be sadness after this because I'm afraid u'll get bored with my sweet stories(can it considered as sweet??)..huhu...

Please don't get bored to read my stories bcoz I appreciate it everytime u read it and commented in this~~

Lastly, again...~~~THANK YOU FOR READING~~~ \(^v^)/

 

 

and...feelgyo,this is for u,dear~~