Weird ring

We're Together

Hyesung's POV

                                 I arrived at the practice room only to see nobody. But, there was something laying on the floor. I recognised what it was. It was Eric's bag that he usually filled with his spare clothes. I shook my head. How could he leave it there?He might forget about it yesterday. I picked up the bag and put the messy clothes nicely. Just then, something fell. I ignored the bag and reached for the object. When I got to hold it, I examined it carefully. It just a small black box. How come he had this? Then, I noticed it was not an ordinary box. It was too elegant to be an ordinary one. I was not able to hold my curiosity,thus, I opened the box slowly. The thing inside it just sitting happily greeting me with its shiny radiance. Decorated with a blue stone,carved on it was "M n K". It was so beautiful but it saddened at the same time because the expensive platinum ring is definitely for a girl. Not fit on my fingers. I closed the box and put it back on the bag. Just the time I zipped the bag, there was Eric in front of the door. 

"Hyesungie~~~I miss you so much~~~", he came to me,running with his cute behaviour. At that time, I really have no mood to entertain him. He cheated on me!He bought a ring, and it was for a girl!I thought he really loves me!!I thought he could accept our relationship!I thought....

"Chupp!!", he kissed my cheeks. I truly had no emotions to reply to his sudden kiss. I pushed him off me and started to walk away but, he was faster in grabbing my wrist.

"Hyesungie???Something is wrong??", he asked seriuosly. I just looked away, facing other side,hiding my tears from his sight.

"Nothing...Let me go, Eric...I want to go home right now....Sorry, I can't join all of you to practice. Something came up..", I said and I hoped he believed it. I really wanted to be alone at this moment. 

"Something is really wrong!You are crying,Hyesungie....", suddenly he was in front of me. I could not hide my tears anymore. It was falling without my consent. He tried to wipe my tears but I avoided it by pulling my face backward.

"Eric..please...just let me go..I really need to be alone right now....", I said,fighting my tears from keep falling. I guessed he really understood when he let go of my hand. By that, I walked slowly to the door. Before I could reach it,someone already opened it. The laughing Dong Wan greeted me while being hugged by Min Woo from his back. Both of them shocked to see my tears.

"Hyesung-aahh...", I heard Min Woo was calling but I ignored him. I continue walking out from the stuffy room. Seeing the ring was breaking enough, but to see Woodong couple really made me jealous. I just hope Eric and I will be like them. Sadly,we can't and won't because he loved women. The thoughts really distracted me from everything. Luckily enough, I arrived at my home safely even though there were many horns sounded when I missed the green light.

I entered my house and did not bother to switch on the lights at all. I closed all my curtains,making my house darker. Then, I lied on my couch with my arm covered my eyes. This time, I did not hold it anymore. I cried to my hearts. I did not care if someone heard it or not. I just gave in to my sadness. I cried and cried till I fell asleep.

"I hate you,Hyesung!The one year relationship was nothing for me!You are a man and I can't love you anymore!!", Eric said.

 I woke up after he said that in my dream. It was truely a nightmare! My body were sweating. I breathed heavily. After a few minutes, I realised it was just a dream. But, it did not stop my tears at all. I sat up and put my face in my hands. It could be not just a dream. It might be real. I tried to shake off the thoughts when my phone rang. I took it as it was laying on my table. I looked at the caller ID.
 

"Sweety Oil is calling...", it was him that saved his number like that. I answered it after I saw 100 missed calls from him.

"Hmmm?", I said coldly.

"I am in front of your house. Should you open the door?",he replied. I hang up and went to open the door. When I was opening it, I saw him wearing a black slick tuxedo with many bags on his hands. He motioned himself to enter my home and quickly went to the kitchen.

"What the...??", I said as I followed him. After he was done putting those bags on the floor, he pushed me to go outside from the kitchen and sitted me on the couch again.

"Stay here...Wait!Why your house is dark??I go turn on the lights,okay?", he said but i stopped him. I did not want him to see me like this. 

"Dont...",I said slowly. I bet he barely heard it but he still respect my orders. He went to the kitchen again and after that I heard nothing. I looked at my phone to know the time. Surprisingly, it was already passed 9 p.m!! I slept too long after I cried. I lied again on my couch. Staring at the ceiling. What he was doing?Why he acted like this when he already had a girl in his heart?He really confused me. My train of thoughts were interrupted by him approaching me with a small cloth in his hand. I quickly got up but got turned around by him . Immediately, he binded the cloth on me,closing my eyes.

"ERIC!!!What are you doing???!!!", I yelled but got ignored. Instead, he pushed me forward. Leading me to somewhere which I guess was my dining room. When he opened the cloth, I quickly opened my eyes only to see a setting of a candlelight dinner in my very own dinner table.

"What is this??", I asked again but he said nothing. He moved me to sit on the chair across him.

"Enough,Eric!I'm sick of this pretending of yours!!Stop it already!!", I started to rise my voice.

"Pretending??What are you talking about??", he calmly said as he sat too.

"You are!You are pretending that you love me!The truth is you love a woman!!", I stood up,wanted to leave the table. My tears were starting to stream down again.

"I don't love a woman!I love you!!my little prince!!Where do you get the idea that I love a woman??", he said, standing up too. He stopped me from leaving by grabbing my wrist.

"There is a ring in your bag this afternoon! and it was for a girl!", I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

"Hyesungie~~~Is that why you were being sad???", he asked me with a cheerful voice.

"Now what?He is happy that I know his secret?His cheating??", I thought to myself.

"The thing is,Hyesungie~~That ring is not mine. It is my sister's wedding ring..You made me worry when you cried leaving the practice room", he said calmly and wiped my tears.

"Wha....t??", I managed to say. I misunderstood him??All the cries,the tears from me were because a misunderstanding??Coming from me??I frowned for a while. Then, it came to me. I felt too embarassed to face him. I turned around to hide myself from him. ARGGGGHHHH!!!!IT WAS SO EMBARASSING!!! I hid my face in my plams. I heard him chuckled before he lifted me and hold me bridal style. I still covered my face when he carried me to the chair again. He put me down and sitted me nicely. I still did not dare to move my palms from my face yet. Suddenly, he kneeled in front of me and brought out a small black box.

"Hyesungie....open your eyes and look at me", he said softly. Oh my gosh!!His deep voice!! I looked at him sincerely and waited for him to finish his words.

"Will you be my lover forever in your life?", He opened the box,revealing a ring that has orange stone. It carved J N P on it.

I could not believe this!! He proposed me...REALLY???My face was warmer than usual. My cheeks were redder, I guess. I was shy, but still, I nodded.

"I will, my sweety oil....", I whispered at his ear. Hearing that, He put the ring on my finger and guess what?? It fits perfectly and no!the design was not for woman at all!!It definitely up to my taste!!

I was mesmerized by the ring that really beautiful on my finger. I leaned myself closer to him to kiss him on th lips lightly.

"Thank you, Eric~~I Love you~~", I said again for the nth time in my life. He smiled widely and climbed up to my chair.

"Hyesungie~~We are in your kitchen...you know...", he said as he ning his tuxedo.

"So???", I smirked. I know him too well when he said that.

"Don't you think we have to continue what we left at Dong Wan's kitchen just the other day?", His outest layer already on the floor when he said that.

"Shall we??", I winked.

 

And then, all of it is history~~~

 

Author's note: It is up to your imagination what are they doing in Hyesung's kitchen~~Hehe~~

Sorry for the short chapter again~~I still have no courage to write M-rated story..huhu...T^T....

~~Hope u love it~~