Perplexity

We're Together

Andy's POV

"Why Jun Jin hyung acted that he is my lover?", I asked Eric hyung who seems to awfully quiet since the beginning. My question was never got answered because suddenly Jun Jin hyung fell on the floor while holding his chest. 

"Jinnie!!",I blurted out that name without I'm knowing whose name is it. I was taken aback because I did not think the name is familiar to me at all. Why it came out from my mouth when Jun Jin hyung was falling? I deceided to ignore the thoughts and tried to get off from my bed to help him, but Eric hyung stopped me. I refused because I did not know why I thought there was some lingering feeling deep inside in my heart. I felt some urge to immediately hug Jun Jin hyung. Thus, I pushed Eric's hyung hands off me and went to the unconcious Jun Jin hyung. I helped Min Woo hyung to lift Jun Jin hyung and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Andy...", Hyesung hyung got near to me and took Jun Jin hyung's hand from me. I felt something tingeling and burning in my heart but I did not know why. Am i being jealous?, I started to question myself because I felt kind of angry when Hyesung hyung hold Jun Jin hyung's hand. 

"It's okay, Andy...We can take care of this..You should rest..You are injured as well....", Min Woo hyung said as he brought Jun Jin hyung out from the room together with Hyesung hyung. I just stood there, feeling unsatisfied. I wanted to follow them because I am worried about Jun Jin hyung but Dong Wan hyung stepped in front of me. He suddenly pulled me and lead me to my bed slowly. Eric hyung only watched me. Maybe he was shocked because I pushed him before. Dong Wan hyung lied me down and put blanket on me and sat on the nearest stool. He hold my hand and combed my hairs with his other hand. He bent down to me and kissed my forehead. Suddenly, an image apperead in my brain. It came like projection in front of me. That was when I saw myself was kissing Jun Jin hyung's forehead. He was smiling and started to whisper something but the image had dissapeared like an old tv had been shut off. 'Whoaah...what was that??I never kissed him,right?? but, why do I feel familiar with that?? He  still don't know about my feelings,right??', I monologued within myself. I heard someone was sniffing at my side. It was Dong Wan hyung who was looking at me sadly.

"Hyung...I am not a kid. This injuries is not bad as my waist...so...don't worry,ok??", I said to him but I received a soft slap on  my arm after that.
 

"I know...It just that..I am so worry....", his tears suddenly were forming in his eyes.

"Do I have to see it again? You already cried when I woke up yesterday", I said softly and put my hand on his cheeks. I wiped away his tears that fell.

"Sorry....",he said again. I just smiled.

"Hey...Andy....", Eric hyung called for me.

"Hmm??"I replied him and turned my head to face him who was at the moment sitting at the end of my bed.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?", there he went again. Another investigation continued from yesterday.

"No..hyung...I remember nothing...", I lied. I did not want my favourite hyung to get worried. I assured him as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me.

"Hyung...sleep beside me,please....", I asked him. He chuckled as I scooted a little and patted the empty space behind me. Dong Wan hyung laughed. I am glad to hear that. At least he did not sad at all.

"You are cute, my sweet Andy..", Eric hyung said and finally lied beside me. It was a single bed but it fit enough for the two of us. We already too close to care about the closeness of his body to mine. Eric hyung kissed my forehead and patted my slowly and started to sing a lullaby. His voice is nice. I wondered why he never do any ballad song. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I did not want them to worry thus I did that. They did not know that I was continuing my thoughts before this.

 Flashback

                         I was surprised to know that I was in hospital. I did not know anything. I did not know why I was in hospital with a bandaged head and a slinged hand. I saw Eric hyung was beside me, holding my hand while Min Woo hyung was leaning his head on Dong Wan hyung's shoulder,crying softly. Since when they are that close?That question came up because I saw they were kissing each other lips. Dong Wan hyung comforted him by kissing him? But when both of them saw I was waking up they immediately rushed to me. The three of them hugged me thightly and started to kiss my entire body. We already got used to this. It just like the same situation with Jun Jin hyung when he got injured on his head. Thinking of him, I started to look for him.

"Your Jinnie was in other room. Don't worry, he already stable but he don't wake up yet", Eric said with a smile on his face.

"Jinnie?Who is that??I was looking for Jun Jin hyung", I told him and surprisingy my answer made them stopped what they were doing and gasped.

"You....don't know any Jinnie?", Min Woo hyung asked me. I just shook my head because I thought I never heard that name.

"Andy..tell me....Don't you familiar with that name??", it was Eric hyung's turn to ask me. I shook my head again.

"Who is Jinnie by the way??", I asked them.

"Do you remember why you are here,admitted to hospital?", Eric hyung asked again.

"No..hyung...that reminds me..Why I am here? and why I am injured?", I asked all of them . They looked at each other before turned their gazes towards me. Dong Wan hyung suddenly cried and hugged me again. He was sobbing hardly on my shoulders.

"Hyung...", I said confusedly. Then he pulled away and immediately hugged Min Woo hyung. Eric hyung who was the one that told me that I was in accident with Jun Jin hyung. Min Woo hyung continued as he said that actually both of us were supposed to go to vacation. Alone. That made me felt weird. Why would I go to the vacation with him? I never told him my feelings. Besides, we were awkward with each other when we were alone. I got confused. My confusion got increased as I saw Hyesug hyung came into the room with red eyes and hugged Eric hyung. Since when their skinship was this much?Usually hyesung hyung would push away Eric hyung. Hyesung hyung explained to all of us that Jun Jin hyung had not regained his conciousness and he was sad because of that.

"You don't remember??", Hyesung hyung asked me.

"No..I don't..", I said sadly. I never know I was involved in the accident together with Jun Jin hyung.

 

And I thought it was getting more confusing when Jun Jin hyung kissed me. His kiss felt familiar to me. But, I need to break it because I was afraid he would know my hidden feelings. I never hate that kiss but I need to stop it because I did not want us getting more awkward but, the way he reacted to my rejection was like he already know my feelings and I could see dissapointment from his eyes. I did not want him to get hurt thus I hugged him after that. I opened my eyes and I saw Dong Wan hyung and Eric hyung were already sleeping. Both of them were snoring loudly at my ears making me got out from my thoughts. It was disturbing but I did not blame them. They were too tired. I got into sitting position. Luckily, they did not wake up. I took a glance at my hands. Both of them were holding it tight. Then, something came up from my brain.

"Isn't it supposed to be something at my hand?", I started to think hardly but the answer never came out. I pulled my right hand slowly and hang it in front of my eyes. 

"There was definitely something should be on my hand...but what is it?", I questioned myself. Only then, my brain answered my question because, suddenly...it gave me images of me bumped to Jun Jin hyung and he put a bracelet on my hand. A black bracelet with orange JD carved on it.

"I love you too, Dydy~~", I heard Jun Jin hyung said to me and then just like before, it was dissappeared again.

Whoa....what was that??

 

to be continued

 

 

 

 

Author's note:I'm sorry for not updating...I was stuck for a while and I was busy with my coursework....I dont know why but I felt unsatisfied with this chapter...huhu...T^T...sorry...really sorry if I failed..huhu....T^T

 

Feelgyo-chan~~..Thank you again....I'm going to mention you in every chapter..haha~~

 

Tezukai,ricjindy,andy_dyan and orangekath

hope u'll be happy with this...huhu~~

 

CallmeEss,TaecYoon_KhunToria,tigress_girl,chirochun,olivier_dathos,MizzPeel0007,tokki24

thank you for commenting on the last chapter....Sorry if I dissapointed any of u with this chapter...Thank you for reading~~~~

 

To all:

Thank you for reading....and feel free to comment...and i'm sorry if I dissappoint anybody..huhu...T^T..