Hurdles

We're Together

Jun Jin's POV

                             I woke up for the second time for the day. The pains were still there and it kept throbbing. The first thing I saw was Min Woo hyung and Hyesung hyung were sleeping soundly at the couch. Their heads were leaning to each other. I did not why but I found that is cute. I smiled but got sad again because I remembered how Dydy would lean to me when he was tired.I finally accepted the fact that Andy was having amnesia. He only remembered me as his awkward hyung. How could I make him realise that I am his lover?I let out a heavy sigh and that made Hyesung hyung woke up. He smiled to me with one closed eye and moved to sit on my bed.

"How are you feeling,my baby bird??", he asked after caressing my hand. I gave him an assuring smile and nodded. 

"You had been checked by the doctor when you were unconcious and he said you must stay here for two weeks", he continued.

"What??Two weeks???That long??My injuries are not that bad!!", I protested but Hyesung hyung just smiled. He patted my head and messed with my hairs.

"Just follow his instruction,okay?We can't afford to lose you..babo-ya...", Hyesung said while tears were starting to form in his eyes. 

"Okay..mommy bird...don't overreact", I said as I slapped his shoulders. He wiped his tears and hugged me softly because he did not want to increase my pains but I wanted to for a while, thus I let out a loud scream,pretending it was really hurt. Min Woo hyung woke up too and both of them quickly checked my body thoroughly. 

"What happened??Is it really hurt??Hyesung,what had you done??", Min Woo hyung asked while still looking at my ribs. I covered it with my hands and started to whimper.

"Hyung...."I called for them with low voice.

"I don't know, Min Woo!!I just hugged him and then he screamed!!", Hyesung hyung cooed. He pouted and his expression was really hilarious made me could not hold my laughs anymore.

"Hahaha!!Hyung!!You two are very funny!!Hehe!!", I said while laughing. Both of them were dumbfounded but when finally they realised the situation, both of them stomped their feet. Hyesung hyung sat at the end of the bed with a relieved expression while Min Woo hyung hugged me and whisper,

"Next time...don't do that...We are really worried,you know...", he said through his cry. I patted his back and nodded. I just teased them. I needed that to make me got away from my sadness and luckily it worked. 

 

 

After two weeks

 

                                                Finally, I got discharged. Those two weeks were like hell for me. I have to eat the bitter medicine,my wounds needed to be tended everday and nagging Hyesung hyung really completed my torturement. Despite all those sufferings, there was something made me could endure all of that. The face of Dydy when everyday he came to my room. He never missed a single day to come to my room. That was a good sign for me. He might not remember our relationship yet, but at least he was getting closer to me. He already got discharged last week because his injuries were not bad as mine, but still he would come to my room. Helping me with everything. Some times, he would grabbed the food from Hyesung hyung's hand (and it looked like he took it by force),and fed me. Those days were the days that I loved hospital's foods so much. He gave no signs of remembering, except that bracelet. He would always wear it. 24/7. There was one day when I asked him about our relationship,

 

"Andy(I had to hold myself from calling him Dydy), don't you remember anything??",I asked him when he was tidying up my clothes.

"What the things that I should remember,hyung??", he asked me back while frowning his eyebrows. I looked at him and trying to find my Dydy but it was not there.

"Nothing....", I bowed my head.

"Hyung....what we were supposed to be before the accident??", he suddenly hold my hand. I could see his confusion from his look.

"Andy...I know you might not believe it...but trust me...we were..no..i still assumed it as 'are'....a couple.....a happy one...you were in a difficult situation,thus I asked to go to vacation with me but we were involved in the accident...that made you like this....and I was the reason...", I tried to fight my tears but when he hugged me,the tears were slowly falling. Truhfully speaking, I was feeling guilty because it was my fault that we were in this situation.

"No...hyung...it is not your fault..I'm sure that...I'm sure that the current me dont blame you at all....",he said

"I'm sorry,hyung....Actually, I was having some images and scenes in my brain. I am getting there,hyung. Will you be patient for a while?", he continued in the embrace. I nodded and thighten my embrace.

 

"Hyung!", Dydy was in front of me and snapped his finger in front of me, making me back to reality. I smiled and waved my hand.

"Yes??", I asked him. He just shook his head and gave me a nice smile. 

"Hyung...", he hugged me suddenly. I quite surprised but I hugged him back.

"I missed you...",he said. I chuckled because of his cuteness. He made me thought that my Dydy had came back. I started to kiss his shoulders  and moved to his neck.

"Hyung..stop...this is still awkward for me...", he said as he pulled away. I felt embarassed because of my hasty actions. I turned from him and bowed my head.I felt shame on me thus  I left the scene and walked away. I heard his footsteps following me from behind. He still grabbed my hand and hold it while we were walking side by side. He smiled again to me.

"That does not mean I dont want to be with you..", he said softly,near to whisper.I laughed when I heard that. I let him lead me to his car. When we reached it, he immediately took the driver's seat. I was thankful for that because I still had the trauma to drive. I was afraid it would happen again. He understands me very well. I sat on the passenger's seat and buckled my seatbelt. Then, he started his engine and drove to  my house. When were in the car, he never released my hand. He was the one who initiated to hold my hand. I was happy because of that. There were many improvements since the first day after the accident.

"Hyung...",he called for me when the light was red.

"Hmmm??", I replied through a closed eyes. His touches really soothed and calmed me. Made me want to go to sleep.

"I remembered something...", he said. I opened my eyes and saw his face was really red. I wondered what he had remembered.

"What is it, Andy??", I asked slowly. I did not want to force him to remember.

"We were reading something together....",he said as he blushed more. I tightened my grip on his hand. 

"Reading what??", I was feeling excited to know the answer but coincidently,the green light already appeared. He just smiled and kept blushing as he continued to drive. I felt dissapointed thus, I looked away. I stare at the outside of the window. Wait....Did he remember about the fanfic??Maybe that was why he was blushing??Oh no!!That made me blushed too!! I tried to sneaked a glance to him and I saw he was holding the steering too tight,and his cheeks were bright red. No!Not his cheeks only!His entire face!! I secretly smiled and turned away,tried to give him space to hide his embarassment. Not long after that, we arrived at my house. Both of us were still not moving despite we already at in front of my house. Our hand were still intertwined.

"Hyung.....",he muttured but I heard that.

"Yes,Andy??", I faced him.

"Will you come to my house tomorrow's night??", he asked me with a slow voice. He was shy...and he is cute. I did not intend to reject his offer.

"I will...but what for??", I was curious.

"To read fanfics with me..", he whispered at my ears and quickly hid his face in his palms.

"Andy...I dont want you to force it..",I suddenly felt that it was too fast for him.

"No...I just want to know the feelings..Is it really happened...If it is..then...erm..maybe..erm...", he was starting to stutter.

"Maybe..what,Andy??", I asked him.

"I dont know......", he still hid his face. He is really cute. I took his hands off his face and looked at him. He was looking down. I pulled his face up, and stare at his eyes. Those eyes were really beautiful made me immersed with his gaze. I could see a glimpse of my Dydy there. I looked at his plumpy lips which was trembling. I moved my hand to caress his face and then I stopped at his lips,tried to calm him down. He closed his eyes,like giving me permission to explore him more. I did not waste the chance. I kissed him on the forehead and he did not reject me. I continued to kiss both of his cheeks. Suddenly, his hand were lingering on my waist. Then,I kissed his lips. I explored his sweetness thorugh my lips. He parted his lips a little but it was enough for me to deepen my kiss. He did not reject the kiss at all. His hands had moved to my neck and he pulled me closer. The kiss was so long...and romantic..just like our kiss when were together. After a long minutes, I pulled away...because of lacked of oxygen to breath. He smiled to me and hold my hand to his face.

"Jun Jin hyung...I love you...", he said to me after the kiss.

to be continued

 

 

Author's note:Did Andy oppa remember???Haha~~have to wait for the next chapter...but an initial sorry if I messed up...Need to go to a meeting..so it maybe kind of rushy..and messy...

 

Feelgyo-chan~~

I made it..but I don't know if I really made it...huhu~~Thanks for ur nice words anyway~~

 

Hope all of u will be patient with my lack of writing skills.....n thank you for bearing with my clumsiness..huhu...

and frankly speaking...there will be another chapter to go...and after that..i dont know if i should continue this story or not...because all the three couples already had their own stories...need all of your opinion on this.....but deep inside my heart, I want to continue as one shots of the three couples....but still....have to know the readers' point of view.....

 

~tsumoru~ (^V^)