bonus chapters : Woodong part 1

We're Together

5 years later

Dong Wan's POV

                        I was getting ready for a date which I had planned for a week. Min Woo and I had been so busy and finally, we could find a day to be together. I looked myself at the mirror to check my hairstyle, I swept the dust on my shirt's shoulder and I fixed my orange shirts' collar.  Suddenly, someone pulled my pants. I did not surprised because I know who pulled it down.

"Appa.....where are you going???", a boy whose height was at my tight asked me while looking up at me. He was so cute!! With a teddy bear on his left hand while his right hand still holding my pants. Not to mention, his face that only woke up. I laughed when I looked down at my son. Yes...my son...Min Woo and I adopted him while he was still a baby. He made me fell in love in him when we first interacted. I was holding him and he would not let my hand go. I was told that his parents had died in accident, and he had no one else, thus we decided to take him into our family.

"Sung Min...", I said his name as I kneeled beside him. I kissed his cheeks. He giggled and hugged me.

"Appa...aaaaahhh.....", he yawned. He was cute!!

"Yes, Sung Min....", I ruffled his hair.

"Where are you going?", he asked again. 

"I'm going on a date with Min Woo appa..", I told him while lifted him.

"You are going without me?", Sung Min asked while looking at my eyes and as expected, his tears were started to form. He never love to be left alone. He was unsparable with me. He could separate for a while with Min Woo but not me. I remembered when I had to go Busan for 2 days because of some bussiness there, Min Woo reported to me that Sung Min was crying non-stop and refused to eat or sleep. He slept only when he was on phone with me.

"Yup!!We will go without you~~", suddenly Min Woo appeared with an apron on his gorgeous outfit (in my view) but his words made it worse. Sung Min was crying in my embrace when he heard that. I shot a glare to Min Woo who grinned widely. He approached me and took Sung Min from me.

"Sung Minnie~~~...I'm just kidding...Of course you will come with us...", he said as he patted Sung Min's back.

"Really??You are not lying??", Sung Min asked while still sobbing.

"I will if you don't take your bath now!", Min Woo put Sung Min down and surprisely, he was running to bathroom. 

"Sung min, be careful...You may fall!!", I said but I guessed he did not hear it. I shifted my gaze to Min Woo.

"Min Bongie~~", I said but he turned around. He walked away from me. I was dumbfounded. I thought he wanted me, but obviously he did not want. I refused to have fights early in the morning, thus I ignored it and continued to check myself out at the mirror. The sound of the door was closing was heard but I did not expect to hear locking sound too. Thus, I stopped from what I was doing and spun around and there he was, standing at the door, smirking at me. He looked at me like he was undressing me using his eyes only. Step by step, he was approaching me with a gaze that full with lust.

"Wannie~~", he called my name sweetly. I know that tone of him. He did want me so, i only stood still, waiting for his kiss but I was startled when he suddenly pushed me on the bed.

"Min Woo...", he suddenly locked my lips, preventing me from saying anything. I was struggling at first, afraid that my clothes would wrinkle but he pinned my hands on the bed using his. Besides, his kiss was too tempting for me, making me closed my eyes and accepted his kiss willingly. After a long kiss, he moved his hand to my shirts but this time, I grabbed his hands.

"Min Woo...don't....I want to stay in this outfit....Please...", I pleaded and gave him a cute face but he ignored it. He continued to kiss me while kept snaking his hands on my shirt. He know my weakness too well!!

"Appa!!", Sung Min's voice was heard. I got up immediately when I heard my son's voice. Min Woo was nearly unbuckled my belt when that happened. When he saw I got up, I could see his frustration face and pouted. He lied on the bed. I chuckled by his cuteness.

"Appa...", a knocked on the door. I quickly unlocked the door and saw my son was wrapped in an orange towel from his waist to toe. His body was wet and shivering a bit.

"Sung Minnie~~You had finished taking your bath??Good boy..Come, let me dry you off..", I grabbed him and took him into the room. Min Woo only watched both of us.

"Sung Min....I need Dong Wan appa too..", he whined. Sung Min and me just laughed. Finally, Min Woo got up too to fetch Sung Min's clothes and he handed it to me. I thanked him and put the clothes on Sung Min. 

"We're ready to go~~", I said. Min Woo smiled and took off his apron and cooly threw it off on the floor. He would be scolded at the end of the day. Sung Min ran to him when he spreaded his hand widely. Min Woo lifted him and spun around for a few times. 

"Appa!! You can't go like that!!", Sung Min said while pointing his fingers at me. Min Woo laughed and pinched Sung Min's cheek. The boy grimaced but he kissed his Min Woo appa. I looked down at myself and finally realised that, my shirt was not properly tucked in my jeans. When I saw my reflection in the mirror, I was shocked when I saw my disheveled hair.

"Min Woo!!", I screamed and after a few minutes (you believed it when I say minutes?) fixing my clothes and my hairs, finally the three of us climbed on the car to go to the our first stop, the shopping mall.

At the shopping mall,

Min Woo, Sung Min and I were linking our hands together while Sung Min was in the middle. Sometimes, Min Woo and I would lift him up, making him felt that he was walking on the air. He truly loves that. His cute giggles would come out when we did that. I was really happy when the three of us went to shopping. The smiles that came from my two most beloved person really was my source of happiness. When they laughed, I laughed. When they cried, I cried.  Okay, enough with this cheesy feeling.

We were eating ice cream when Sung Min saw a toy store. Immediately, he begged me to enter the store. At first, Min Woo was refusing because he refused to spoil his son. He had to pull the struggling Sung Min who suddenly cried loudly.

"Appa!!! I want that!! I want that!!", Sung Min stomped his feet and pointing at the big robot that displayed in the store. 

"You can't. That is the final answer", Min Woo said strictly. When Sung Min heard that, he quickly let go of Min Woo's hand and looked up at me with a puppy eyes.

"Appa...please...", his eyelashes were battling. How could I resist that? He is my son after all.

"Oh..no..you don't....Wannie...don't hear him....", Min Woo looked at me with a cute face too. Why I had to pick the cutest face at the moment? I was in dilema for a while before finally, I lifted Sung Min and gave Min Woo a sorry expression from my face.

"Sorry...Min Bongie....", I said to him and pulled him to enter the store together with the two of us. He snorted but he followed anyway. I let Sung Min picked the toys he wanted and we went to the counter to pay the toys. Min Woo was standing beside me, staring at the a lot of amount toys that had been placed on the counter. I only grinned to him. Sung Min was standing beside me when I was too busy pulling my wallet to take out the money. When I had finished paying, I was intending to hand the toys to Sung Min.

"Sung Minnie...here are your toys~~", I turned around but I was shocked. Really shock to be precised because I did not see my son was standing beside me anymore. He was gone! I looked at Min Woo who was having a frowned eyebrows.

"What??", he asked me.

"Where is Sung Min??", I panicked.

 

 

 

At the same store

"Uncle..will you give me more of this vanilla ice cream?", Sung Min asked the man who wore a mask in front of him.

"I will if you come with me", the 'uncle' said.

"He was freaking out~~ and I love that~~~", another 'uncle' came and patted his friend's shoulders.

"Are you sure this is okay?", a man asked while looking at Dong Wan who was panicking. 

"He need this..believe me..besides...this not originally our idea...", a beauty face 'guy' answered his friend's answer because it seems the other two ignored him.

 

 

Author's note : because I love woodong too much, so there will be two chapters of them~~ hehe~~ never stop to read my stories,guyz....bcoz that is y I love you~~~very much~~hehe~~~

Enjoy your reading~~the update will be very soon~~

thank you to the commentors and subscribers~~ I love you~~~