Forgot

We're Together

Jun Jin's POV

                                 "Jinnie...please wake up", I heard Dydy's voice whispering at my ear. I slowly tried to open my eyes but my eyelids were too heavy. It took me several minutes when I finally managed to open them but what I saw was not Andy's face. It was Hyesung hyung. I slowly tried to get up but I could not. Hyesung hyung was surprised when he saw me moved. He jumped from the stool and hugged me but that was when I felt I had broken rib. I flinched and he quickly released me.

"I'm sorry..Jin-ah...it just...I feel too glad that you finally wake up. It had been a week you are unconcious",Hyesung hyung said through his tears. I just shooke my head. I analyzed where I was and only then I realised that I was in hospital. I looked at my entire body. My right hand was bandaged, my chest also had bandaged and my face had scratches.  Luckily, my legs were fine. I could not accept if I could not dance anymore. I tried to sit up again and after so much effort and Hyesung hyung helped, I managed to sit. I leaned my back on the pillow that put by Hyesung hyung.

"Are you feeling okay?", Hyesung hyung asked. I just smiled and nodded. Had a broken ribs really ruining my mood but that was not my concern. I remembered the reason I was here. I looked everywhere in the room but I don't see Dydy at all. Hyesung hyung watched me and hold my hand.

"He isn't here. He is in another room,already woke up yesterday...", Hyesung hyung answered my wonder. I nodded and quickly get up but got stopped by Hyesung.

"Where are you going??You only regained your conciousness. Stay..", he ordered me and I obediently follow him because the pain were too much to handle.

"Hyesung....Andy said.....", Min Woo hyung entered the room but did not finish his words as he rushed to me. I received his hug but I winced as the pain came back when our bodies intacted with each other.

"I'm sorry...Jin-ah...", Min Woo whispered as he sat down at my other side. I only smiled and mouthed "its ok".Frankly speaking, I did not have energy to speak but I need to know Dydy's condition.

"Hyung....What about Andy??You said something just now...", I looked at Min Wo hyung,hoping for an answer. Min Woo did not reply to me immediately. He turned his head to look at Hyesung hyung. Both of them shut their mouth tight. They refused to look at me and bowed their head.

"Hyung....", I pleaded to both of them but it did not work. They still did not say anything. I was annoyed because I really wanted to know the condition of my lover, my Dydy, thus, I got up by myself and started to get off from the bed. I stumbled a little before I try to walk. I ignored the pain that kept coming everytime I made a movement. Hyesung and Min Woo hyung got up too and tried to stop me but I did not know where did I get so much strength to push them away.

"Get out of my way!!I really need to see him right now!!", I yelled when I released myself from them. I left them in the room and started to search for Dydy's room. I walked impatiently through the whole corridor,searching for 'Lee Sun Ho".I placed my hand on my ribs, hoping it will soothed my pain a little but it did not work like I wished for. It really hurt but I needed to hold on so that I could see Dydy's face. After a long walk,I finally found it. I saw the patient's name and entered the room quickly. I stood at the door and saw Eric hyung and Dong Wan hyung were sitting next to each other. They were discussing something. Both of them were shocked when they saw me standing at the door while I was panting. Dong Wan hyung got up and walked to me, trying to hold me but then...I saw it...Dydy was sitting on the bed. His head had bandaged on it and his hand was slinged. He was looking at me because may be he did not expect me to be there. I pushed Dong Wan hyung away from me and slowly, I forced myself to walk to his bed. Just then, Min Woo hyung and Hyesung hyung arrived to the room as well. Eric hyung and Dong Wan hyung looked to both of them. All of them did not understand why I was in the room but I ignored them.When I reached him, I cupped his face with my hands immediately. My hands were trembling because I was really relieved to see him okay. Still alive. I caressed his cheeks with my thumbs. Slowly, my tears fell down. He looked at me with frowned eyebrows. I did not care about it as I brushed my lips on his. I kissed him like usual but suddenly, he pushed me away.

"Jun Jin hyung!!What are you doing???!!", he said as he pulled away. He nearly punched me but got stopped by Dong Wan hyung.

"What...Dydy...", I called him.

"Dydy??Jun Jin hyung,have you lost your mind?? I am Andy!", he said and crossed his hand on his chest.

"but..you called me Jinnie..so I called you Dydy...", I said trying to fight my sudden blurry vision. Why he had to push away? Don't he love me?

"Waaahhhh....since when??As far as I know, we never had nicknames for each other..", he asked curiously.

I was surprised by his answer. Where is my Dydy? This was not happening, right? The person in front of me has the same face as my Dydy but he kept denying that he is not Dydy.Why he said he is Andy to me?Don't he know his Jinnie? I tried to grab his hands but he avoided it.

"Jun Jin hyung....Stop it already!", he said. I was so dissapointed. He refused my touches? Tears did not stop falling, instead it kept flowing more than just now. He looked at me again. When he saw my tears, suddenly he pulled me into his embrace.

"I'm sorry,Jun Jin hyung...I was just surprised because you suddenly kissed me", he said. Again I was shocked. Why he kept calling me Jun Jin hyung.?And why he surprised when I kissed him? I thought he already got used to my kisses? There were too much thoughts in my brain, making me really tired. I sobbed on his shoulder and when I calmed down a little, I pulled away. I looked to his cute,innocent face. I tried to kiss him again but I stopped,afraid of being refused for the second time. Thus, I got off the bed and walked to the door slowly. At that crucial time, my pain came back. It really unbearable for me. It made me kneel because my legs refused to support me anymore. Hyesung and Min Woo hyung quickly rushed to me. I hold my chest because it hurt so much. Was it my broken ribs or my heart that was hurting? Either way, it made me lose my conciousness because I could not feel anything anymore after I heard my Dydy said,

"Why Jun Jin hyung acted that he is my lover?"

 

Author's note: I'm sorry for the short chapter....huhu...T^T....I tried to make it as sad it could be...but...hmmm...give comment please~~~

 

thank you for reading~~~