Sweet Fever

We're Together

Dong wan's POV

                                      It was a nice weekend,with a nice weather. There was no schedule for that day. Practically, I was free for the whole day. But, why was I still on bed? Covered by blanket? And with a towel on my head? I grabbed the wet towel and tossed it away. I tried to sit up but my head was too dizzy.  with so much effort, I was able to sit with my back leaned on the bedhead. I was still confused though. Why I was like this? I still remembered that I was alone yesterday. Who had tended my sickness? I looked around at my room. There was nobody there. But, there was a nice smell came from my kitchen. I got up,intended to see who was in my kitchen but,I was stumbled before I could take a step. The noise was very loud. 

"Urghhh...My head....", I mumbled. My world was spinning around. I could not afford to get up.  My eyes were half opened but I was managed to see a pair of feet in front of me. I looked up to see who it was. The person immediately helped me to get up. I coiled my hands on his shoulder and only then, I could really see who it was.

"Min Woo...", was I barely managed to say before I passed out. 

                                      I did not know for how long I've been fainted. But, when my eyes were opened, I saw the figure of Min woo was sleeping soundly beside me, holding my hand. At my end table, I saw a bowl of cold porridge and a glass of water with some aspirins on a tray. While, on his side, there was a basin fulled with water on the floor. I touched my forehead,only to realise that the wet towel was there again. Seeing these made me smile. It was him that took care of me since yesterday. I am glad for that. I tighten my grip on his hand,hoping that he would wake up. It did not work. He only flinched a little bit but he did not let go of my hand. I chuckled. "He is too cute!!", I whispered to myself. Then, I leaned closer to him. I kissed his forehead slowly. He only 'hmmm'ed when I did that. "Still not waking up?"I said. After that, I kissed his cheek.  He was still not responding at all. I leaned down a little bit to his lips. Those lips are really tempting. I kissed it lightly. He was really deep in his sleep, I guessed. I could not take it anymore, I pressed his lips again. I tried to enter his entrance but it was shut tightly. I wanted to pull away, when suddenly I heard him laugh through the kiss, and pulled my neck closer to him. He immediately conquered me with his kisses. I was surprised but I kissed him back with a wide smile.

"Wannie~~~....",he whined after we stopped the long,sweet and passionate kiss.

"Hmm???", I replied through the closed eyes. Maybe, the lack of oxygen made my headache came again.

"Are you okay?", He asked with concern in his voice. I just nodded but I gripped his hand, trying to share my pain with him. I could feel his other hand was carressing my hand softly.

"Your fever was getting worse...", He said while he put his forehead on mine. I opened my eyes and saw his worry look from him.

"I guess so....", I said.

"Shouldn't you go to see a doctor?", He carressed my cheek before kissed my forehead.

"I thought you are my doctor", I said as I put my head on his bare chest. I always wanted to do this. Spoiled myself to him. Even though our relationship was still fresh, but I felt we had done this long before my life had started. I belonged with him. I closed my eyes again,enjoying his scent. Everytime I breathed in, i could feel his air inside me. I heard  a small laugh from him before he played with my hairs.

"Wannie...I am not a doctor...", he said

"But, I can be one if you want",he continued. I looked up and smiled at him. 

"After you ate my porridge and the medicines, okay?", he looked at me while pointing at the end table.

"Of course...", I replied him and tried to sit up. He helped to get into the position. Again, I gave a beautiful smile,thanking him. He moved himself and lifted the tray to put it on my lap. He took the bowl and scooped the porridge with a spoon.

"Wannie,say aaaahhhh...", he directed me. I followed him obediently and opened my mouth. He fed me with porridge. It was delicious! He waited for me to swallow it and then he fed me again and again until there were nothing in the bowl. Then, he passed me the medicine and sip the water to my lips. 

"Now, you are fine to sleep again", he said as I finished the water in the glass.

"But, I don't want to sleep.....I want to meet my doctor now...", I smirked.

"Wannie....", his voice became slow. I laughed loudly. 

"No...seriously...you promised me just now!!", I said to him. He widened his moon-shaped eyes.

"Ok....let me get ready first,ok??", He walked away from me and get outside of the room.

                  Meanwhile, I was thinking. Maybe I should frequently get sick so that, he can shower me with his love. He always obedient when I am sick like this. This what I called sweet fever because everytime I have a fever, there will always Doctor Min Woo to the rescue. HEHE~~~After a few minutes, he came to knock the door and entered the room with doctor's uniform. 

"Where shall we start, my beautiful,adorable patient?",he climbed the bed and started to press me down. Right now, I really love to have a fever~~~

 

 

Author's note: My sudden ideas came and I could not wait to write about it.....Nearly M-rated stuff but I could not do it further than that.Hehe~~^^

Thank you for reading~~~ Hope u'll enjoy this short story of woodong~~

I dont know..mayb after this there will be only one shots or chaptered....but, i will post it in this story because i am too lazy to click the button of  "write new story"...hehe~~ Basically, the stories will be based on the previous chapters. Because the starting of them are those..haha~~~

Again...Thank You for reading~~ \(^V^)/