Solution

We're Together

Min woo's POV

                             I was very surprised to see Hye Mi was at Dong Wan's apartment when I reached downstairs. I saw  Dong Wan panicked for a while. He kept looking at me and Hyemi more then one times. I want to calm him down, so, I looked sternly at her before I asked,

"Hye Mi, What are you doing here??", before she could answer it,suddenly Dong Wan stopped moving and collapsed on the floor. That was really an uncalled for. I quickly went to him and tried to wake him up by shaking his body but, it was useless. He already fainted. From the corner of my eye, I saw Hye Mi was shocked as well to see me plus the sudden collapsed Dong Wan. Unbelievably, she turned around and made an attempt to run away but she failed because at the crucial time, luckily, Jun Jin and Andy came to Dong Wan's house. I signalled Andy by my eyes to prevent Hye Mi from going anywhere.Andy understood the situation and able to grip Hye Mi's hand before she could even took another step. She was struggling but Andy was too strong. Don't mess with our maknae's strengthness. He was an active soldier after all.

"Hyung....", Jun Jin came to my side. He checked the unconcious Dong Wan thoroughly before he looked at me. I was still holding Dong Wan's hand and I kissed it. I turned to face Jun Jin and whispered, 

"Jun Jin..can you bring Wannie to his bedroom. He obviously fainted because of tiredness. I need to finish some business here. With the annoying woman", Jun Jin nodded and quickly lifted Dong Wan's body without any hesitant. I just looked at the two of them as they were leaving. After I made sure they were safe from the witch, I grabbed Hye Mi's hand from Andy by force and made her sat on the couch harshly. She did not even flinch. Andy was looking at me with concern, worrying i would do something dangerous but I assured him by patting his shoulder. He smiled a little and pat me back as he also left the living room to help Jun Jin settled with Dong Wan in the upstairs. I turned to face the expressionless Hye Mi. I sat on the couch across her.

"What are you doing here?", I asked her coldly. She wiped her fake tears and sat up straightly while crossing her legs in front of me. She smirked and said,

"Why do you even care?",she rubbed her nose and looked at me with an evil stare.

"You...You made Dong Wan become like this, right??", I asked her while pointing my finger at her face

"Like what??", She crossed her arms on her chest.

"I don't know what are you talking about",she continued after let out an annoying chuckle. She slapped my finger away from her face. Frankly speaking, I really wanted to kill her but she is a woman. I still could hold my patience towards her attitude.

"Why do you here at the first place?How do you know about my relationship with Dong Wan?", I questioned her. She raised her eyebrows and smirked again.(GOSH!!THAT SMIRKS WERE REALLY ANNOYING!!)

"That was the use of private investigator, Min Woo-shi. Besides, it was not hard to be a stalker.Haha!", she laughed. I really got annoyed but still hold it as I want to know the reasons why she was here.

"For the last time, I want to ask you...Why are you here??You better tell me, woman!!If not....", I did not get the chance to continue as she cut me by saying,

"If not, what???Do you really think I am scared of you??In your dreams!!!HAHA!!!",she treated this like a joke. This time, I really could not stand it, because it really pissed me off, thus, I stood up from my sitting and harshly slapped her hard on the face. There was trailing of blood on her bottom lips. For the first time in my life, I did not regret slapping a woman. She was holding her cheeks that got slapped and looked at me again.

"Has Dong Wan left you?He must be a miserable to end up like this!Geez....he is so naive. No wonder he is a gay. I guess he played the role of woman in your relationship!"she started to yell.

"You know, Min Woo. He was really pathetic!Just because I said to him I was pregnant, he quickly believed it. He agreed to me dump you for me!HA!!What a pathetic guy you had for a boyfriend!!",she yelled to me. 

"You...What???We never sleep with each other,you b****!!!", I grabbed her collar.

"But, he believed it!It is too late.Haha!!", she said. After that, I strangled her. She was really cruel to behave like this. Dong Wan and I suffered too much because of this. All my frustration and sadness were going into my strangling of her neck. I put more strength as I remembered how Dong Wan had been ignoring me, how he had lost all his smiles as she was suffocating for air. When she was gasping, suddenly a strong hand grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her neck. It was Jun Jin.

"Hyung...don't....she don't deserve it...You don't have to kill her..she is not even worth it...I don't want you to be in jail just because of this witch..", He said as he hugged me to calm me down. I understood his worries and pulled away from his hug. I sat down again only to see her still gasping for air. I might kill her thanks to Jun Jin. He also sat at my side. And then, Andy came and sat at my other side.

"I called Eric hyung to come here. He will bring Hyesung hyung", Andy informed me and I just nodded. I am really thankful to have them as my bestfriends. They really support me when I had problems. Every single time....never failed to be at my side.

"The truth is,hyung....I know about this evil woman...She was pretending to make Dong Wan hyung dumped you. She made him think that you might be happy with the child that she was carrying..."Andy explained to me. I was quite shock to hear that. In other words, Dong Wan was sacrificing himself to let me happy? He love me too much... Hye Mi finally settled down with her breathing but the fact was, she was also shocked by Andy's explaination.

"I'm sorry, hyung..for not letting you know...I force Dong Wan told me about it...He was so helpless and asked me not to tell you.. but, by this situation, I don't think I should hide it anymore"he continued. I looked at Hye Mi again with a furious stare. She was shaking right now.

"HOW DARE YOU!!RUINED OUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR EGO!!I REALLY REGRET FOR THE TIME I SPENT WITH YOU!!", I rose my voice. She looked so frightened and kept picking her nails. I got up again and slapped her face for the last good time. I pulled her up and lead her to Dong Wan's apartment's door.

"Get out from here!Never come back. If you are still disturbing our lives, I'll be not hesitating to call the police. Go!!Get out from my life and get out from Dong Wan's life. You are the one who is phatetic!!You are lucky enough I don't intend to send you to jail.Now, get out!!"I said to her as I pushed her out of the aprtment. I slammed the door straigthly on her face. This time, I really did not regret what I've done. I am still a gentleman but to a b**** like her, I don't think she deserved my gentleness.

I felt relieved. I felt something had been lifted up from my shoulders. I turned to Jun Jin and Andy. They were speechless and I guessed they were frightened too but, I assured them by giving a smile. They returned the smile and got up from the couch. Jun Jin pulled me in a group hug between the three of us. but, suddenly, I felt there  were additional of two pairs of hand. 

"We're here,Min Bongie~~Are you okay??", Eric asked me. I just nodded,not ready to tell about my feelings at the moment. 

"Anyway, Min Bongie...we're going to stay in Dong Wan's apartment and cleaned all this mess", Hye Sung said. Jun Jin and Eric gasped. Andy just nodded and started to pick all the rubbish on the floor.

"While you, just proceed to meet Dong Wan...okay??", Hye sung continued as he pulled the unwilling Jun Jin and Eric. Obviously, they were forced by their own boyfriends to help them. I just smiled and looked at the stairs. I quickly went upstairs and went to Dong Wan's bedroom. When I entered, he was still lying unconciously on his bed. I climbed his bed and lied next to him. I intertwined our hands together and put them on my chest. i felt very calm to see his face and hold his hand. The obstacle was gone and by his presence, finally I was able to sleep peacefully,with our head were leaning to each other..

 

to be continued

 

Author's note...there will be  double update tonight...I hope I don't mess up..Sorry if I really am...Have to work the final chapter for woodong~~~See you in a couple of hours~~