Min Woo's Thoughts

We're Together

Min Woo's POV

 

          As I heard the door was closing, I opened my eyes. I was pretending to be asleep so that Dong Wan would not worry anymore. Plus I did not want anymore awkwardness between us two. I tried to forget everything happened tonight but i could not. My tears are dropping again. I did not regret accepting Dong Wan's kiss,that is the most beautiful thing happened in my life, but I could not forget what my ex-girlfriend said about Dong Wan, my bestfriend. She was blaming Dong Wan because of our separation. That's right. We just broke up a few hours ago and she was the reason that finally I realised my true feelings. I adore women,but i don't love them. I love Kim Dong Wan, a guy that always be at my side. I finally admitted the doubts that had been lingering in my mind few years ago. The reason why Dong Wan is important to me more than anything. The reason why Dong Wan is the person I will let know about every single thing happened in my life. The reason why I could not sleep if I did not see his face for a day. Finally, I know it. Just after my break with my ex.

 "I want to break",said Hye Mi. I was shocked. I thought she loves me all this time. 

"Why? We were great,you know?", I tried to hold her hand but got pushed anyway.

"GREAT??DID U JUST SAY GREAT??FOR ME,THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING NOWHERE!!",she started to yell. All the heads were turning towards us.  'Why she had to yell??Now,people are looking at us', I thought to my self as i nodded to every people that passed by. 

"I can't be with you anymore!Your world is only consist of works,SHINHWA and that annoying guy, DONG WAN!!Well, he is part of SHINHWA too but he is different in your view! Everything you do must have his consent. 'What' is he?A mother to you?He nagged at you, he cooked you breakfast when that thing should be done by me!Not your sassy boyfriend!!",she continued her complaints. I did not wait to slap her face as hard as I can. Did she just say that my Dong Wan is sassy? I can't accept that. For some reason,I did not regret slapping her face. I guessed it was hard enough because she fell down after it. 

"Stop say bad thing about Dong wan and Shinhwa!",I warned her as she was trying to get up.

"See!You did not love me!You love him!You are a gay!He is a gay!",She said out of nowhere.

"Stop this nonsense!You know that I love you!",I grabbed her wrist,forcing her to stay.

"If so,did you call me every morning to wake me up?No,instead you called your best friend(she said in annoying way) to wake him up! Did you buy me dinner when I was alone at night? Hell NO!!But, you always bought him dinner when he told you he was alone. Did you ever took my opinion in something?NOPE!!However, when he said something,even it were nonsense, you just ing believed it!! Who am I to you??? 'What' is he to you??!!", she said as she struggled to free from my grip. I glared at her coldly. She scared everytime I gave her the gaze and this time, it worked too. Enough to shut her up. 

"Do you hate Dong Wan that much?",finally I spoke after 10 minutes of silence.

"Yes. if you want to save this relationship, you have to leave him. be with me all the time.....Abandon him for me...quit being a...", I did not let her finish the words.

"Then, I rather leave you.",I said as I let her hand go. I turned and walked away because I did not want her to see my tears. I did love her along my relationship with her. But, to make me choose between her and Dong Wan,is something unaccepetable. Of course Dong Wan is more important. 'WHY?',suddenly a thought crossed into my mind.'WHY HE IS IMPORTANT?', the voice kept repeating in my head.

"YOU ARE A GAY!!!YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!",Hye Mi screamed behind me. I did not turned around because I know it would be useless.

"DONG WAN TOO!!!HE IS DISGUSTING!!!A PAIN IN THE !!", when I heard that, I quickly changed my mind. Okay, that was enough! Who is she to say Dong Wan like that? I walked straight towards her and stopped in front of her. She startled a little bit. Again, I gave her the cold stare with fiery eyes. 

"Never say bad things about Dong Wan", I warned her as I pointed my finger towards her. She did not cry at all. We just broke up, but, she did not shed any tears. I guess this break was not painful to her like I was. 

"What you will do?",she said to challenge me. I leaned forward and grabbed her hairs. I pulled her head towards me and said,

"I will forget that you are a woman and you know how I will act with the bad guys",after that, I released her head and walked away. I did not care anymore. This time, I really walked away from her life. Forever. I even did not turn back for the second time when I heard she was yelling something. I just walked and walked with tears in my eyes. The break was painful but I did not regret it. I could not hold my tears as I walked slowly to my car.  I opened the door and sat at the driver's seat. without hesitating, I started my engine and and drove away to go to one place that first came into my mind, Dong Wan's apartment.

 

When I arrived at his apartment's door, I hesitated to press the bell. It was 2.00 a.m,weren't he asleep already? I just stood there. My thoughts are confusing me. "Why I come here?Why I can't stand people say bad thing about Dong Wan? I thought I love her but the love had dissapeared the moment she said Dong wan was an annoying guy. Why is that?", those questions kept lingering in my mind. This time, I could not hold on. I cried but I did not know the reason. I felt that my heart was in pain but i did not know why. Tears would not stop falling. I gave up in thinking and just kept crying. I dont know how long I had been crying when I reached for my phone in my pocket. I pressed and held number 1 button and then the name was out. My first speed dial is Dong Wan, not Hye Mi. I sighed but I waited the call to be answered. I need to confirm whether he was sleeping or not. I waited and suddenly..

"Hello..",his voice sonded hoarse. I guess he was sleeping afterall. I did not say anything because I glad that I hear his voice. My heart felt ease a little. 

"Hello...Min Woo?",I heard him. Oh, he knew who was calling. But still, I did not say anything because I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to say any word.

"Min Woo...??,he said again. I felt angry to myself because I couldn't say anything. Then, I started crying again.Knowing Dong Wan heard that, I  tried to hold my sobs, but it did not work. He heard my sobs.

"Min Bong,what's wrong,dude?Are you crying?" , he asked but then, I broke down. I did not care anymore whether he heard my crying or not. I let my tears out(again) and cried with louder sobs.

"Where are you?Stay there. I will come to get you", I did hear it but I ignored it. I just gave in my sadness. Before I know it, he was standing in front of me. He stepped back,maybe he did not expect me to be here. But then, he reached his hand to me. I lifted my head to face him for a while before I stepped in in his house. I walked straight to his white cleaned sofa. Why I can't say anything? Why I cried? Why did my heart in pain?Is it because of the break?No, isn't it?What happened to me?

"You are still refuse to say anything?By the way, Why are you in front of my house?Why are you crying and why are you not talking?",he asked. And, still i could not utter any word. Why??

"Fine..just cry as many as you want. I am here for you,okay?",he whispered at my ear when he pulled him to his warm embrace. I cried to my heart when he hugged me. Now,I know why..I know why this happened...My heart is in pain because of him. I did not admit that I love him for the whole time. I cried because finally I realised that he is the one for me.Not, Hye Mi. I stopped crying,wanted to tell him the truth about my feeling. I lifted my head and exchanged gentle gaze with him. Before I could say anything,he kissed me. I startled at first but I just accepted it,knowing the fact that this is what I want. That kiss was long,our breath became one but when I started to manipulate, he pulled away. He looked at me with a thousand questions in his eyes. I replied his stare with a smile. I must let him know so that he would not misunderstand me.

"Dong Wan....don't misunderstand....I...I...I think I love you....",there goes my confession. 

It was not smooth at all!Argghhh!!What I had done!!I just let him brought me to his room. When he pulled the blanket, I pretended to be asleep. I was embarassed to see his face. At the same time, I put my hand on my heart. They already calm and not hurt anymore. In fact, I never felt so happy like this before. I smiled, leaving the tears away. I did not feel sad anymore.When I remembered my kiss and my so-called confesion,I smiled. Hye Mi may be the cause of my pain, but Dong Wan is the source of my happiness. 

I pretended to be asleep again when I heard the door was opened. I heard it closing again. And then, I heard footsteps coming nearer to the bed. I heard some noises signalling that he was lying on the bed. Beside me. I just closed my eyes,waiting nervously for the next action he would do. Suddenly, I felt my back was touched and being pulled to his embrace. Oh my god...he hugged me from the back!!My heart was beating madly. And it became faster when he whispered softly at my ear,

"I love you too,Min Bong".

 

 

to be continued~~

 

Author's note: I am sorry........I will be better next time...in the next chapter...huhu.. :(