Hurt

We're Together

Dong Wan's POV

                                     I startled when I heard the word 'pregnant' came from the lady's mouth. Nonetheless, I let her got inside my house because her crying was so loud. It could bring annoyance to the neighbours. When she settled down, I brought her a glass of water, hoping she can calm down. I sat across her on the couch. She wiped her tears and kept looking down, avoiding my eyes.

"So....Why are you telling me this???Shouldn't you tell Min Woo about it?", finally I spoke in order to break the awkwardness. I tried to control my feelings from blurting out. She did not have to know that I am Min Woo's current boyfriend. Upon hearing Min Woo's name, she cried again.

"You are his  best friend...Surely you know how to get him back to me...Please help me...I dont want this child to be a fatherless", She was on her knees,begging to me. That pity look on her face really softened me but I could not do it. I could not live without Min Woo by my side. But again, we are talking about an innocent child here. Loving him did not mean I have to be with him. Loving him meaning that I'll see him happy. He always said he wants children. May be he was the one who want all this. Hye Mi still kneeled in front of me, waiting for my reply. From the glow of her eyes, I could see Min Woo's future child as well. Maybe this was the best for him. He lived with his 'normal' partner and his own child. After a few trains of thoughts, I nodded to her. I made decision to make Min Woo go to his 'normal' family. When she saw my nodding, she got up and hugged me.

"Thank you, Dong Wan-shi....Please help me to be with him... This is his child to begin with..", she said before leaving. After she closed the door, my tears fell without my consent. Losing  Min Woo was definitely not my intention. But, I had to...so that, he could be happy. I had to let him go. I leaned back on my couch,closing my eyes. The images of him kept repeating in my mind. His sweetness, his smiles, his cute pouts were flashing one by one. I cried to my heart and with it I drifted to sleep.

 

 

                                                    She was closing the door softly. Then, she smirked. She wiped her fake tears and laughed.

"Pheww...That was easy..He was easy to be fooled. Min Woo, wait for your suffer. Your own boyfriend will dump you. At that time, even when you kneeled to me,  I will not ever come back to you...HAHAHA!!!!", she laughed out loud after making sure no one was listening. Her evil grin is still there when she entered her car. She drove her red car away. 

 

Min woo's POV

                                         I checked for the third time the decoration of my room. That night was supposed a sleepover for Dong Wan. He promised me the other night and I really waited for it. I called his phone but he did not answer it no matter how times I tried. I could not wait patiently and that was why I called my friend who practiced with Dong Wan for the musical. I pressed his number and waited it to be answered.

"Hello, Hwi Dong...", I quickly greeted him when he answered.

"Hello, dude...what's up??", I could hear his exhausting voice

"Has Dong Wan left?", I cut to the point, did not want to bother him longer.

"Aahhh...Dong Wan-shi???Yup...he had left..early for today...He looked upset though...", I was surprised to hear the news. Dong Wan was upset??

"Why do you think so?", I asked.

"His eyes were red and he kept missing the timing. Not to mention, he always forgot his script. But, he made it at the end. He got scolded by the director too much", I just listened to it silently.

"Did he mentioned where he about to go?",I need to make sure.

"Yes..he said he will be going home. Why are you asking too many question?", Hwi dong has started being suspicious.

"Nope..nothing...Thanks anyway,bro...I'll hang up, ok??Bye", I pressed the end call button without witing for Hwi Dong's reply. The news that told by Hwi Dong really making me confused. I thought he was okay yesterday but today he seems not to be himself. He did not answer my phone call at all. I started to get worried and I texted him a message,

"Wannie...where are you???I've been waiting for you~~", I pressed send. After a few minutes a reply arrived.

"I'm sorry, Min Woo. I got something to do tonight. I can't come to your house. And please don't call me. I don't want my business to be disturbed.Please understand", I got shocked by his cold reply.

"But, you've promised last night~~",I sent it to him

"I'm really sorry", he replied again

"Well, I guess it's okay. There will be another day for this. What are you doing at the the moment?", I tried to lure him into conversation but unfortunately there was no reply after the last message. Thus, I started to lose my patience. I called him but he did not answer.

"Wannie...Is something wrong??Please remember that I love you", the final message I sent to him be fore I lied on my bed, crying,drifted to sleep.

 

 

Dong Wan's POV

                 ""Wannie...Is something wrong??Please remember that I love you",was the last message I received from him. I stare at my phone blankly.

"I love you too but you must be with your child. You can't be with me, Min Woo...I am sorry...Truely sorry...", I said to myself as a reply to his message. Again, my tears were streaming down. I hugged my phone that had picture of him as my wallpaper. I put it on my chest, hoping him to stay in there, in my heart. This was only the first step of letting him go, but it hurt me like I already lose half of my life. I could not bare this. Not when I did not see his face at all for today. It was too much for me but I had to endure it. I need to let him go. But then, why these tears were refusing to stop? I just lied on my bed in the dark bedroom. I did not bother to switch on the lights at all. I realised that I did not eat anything from the morning till now. I was not feeling hungry at all. I was fulled only by my tears, by looking his pictures in my phone. I tossed and turned, hoping to get some sleep but it did not work. Then, I stared at ceiling with his images in my mind. His moon eyed shape,smiling to me...I closed my eyes. Again, the only things that appeared were his face. 

"Min Woo...I missed you already.....", I cried non-stop till the morning. Only his name came out from my mouth without me realising it. I did not know for how long I could stand this.

to be continued

 

Author's note: erm....my first try to write a sad scene....i don't know if it works or not...Dong Wan oppa...sorry for making u sad...U too, Min Woo oppa...

I don't know what to say for this chapter..Is it frustrating??WAAAAAA~~ (T^T)

~Thank you for reading~