Eric's surprise

We're Together

Dong Wan POV

                     I woke up as I heard my phone went off. I tried to grab it but I felt something heavy on my right arm. I looked at the 'thing' that landed on my biceps. It was Min Woo's head. I smiled and continued to stare at his peaceful face. I ignored my phone and ran my fingers on Min Woo's face. He is just too beautiful and handsome at the same time. My fingers slid through his forehead,down to his cheeks and finally,his y lips. I could not take it as I leaned my head towards him. Before I know it, I felt his lips already inside mine. I did not stop searching for his sweetness until suddenly, he reacted to my kiss. He parted his lips so that I can deepen my kiss for more. we kissed till both of us panted because of lack of oxygen. I pulled my head away and smiled to him,

"That was nice,Wannie..A morning kiss from you really is what I need",Min woo said as he opened his eyes cutely. He covered his body with a blanket when he realised I was staring at his chest hungrily.

"Last night was not enough?",Min Woo winked at me. I shook my head and smiled naughtily. He surprised me last night very well. When I thought he was sleeping, I confessed my feelings. After that, he turned around and opened his eyes. we did not say anything,just kissed passionately and pleasured each others need perfectly. It was started when he ing his shirt one by one. It did not take long as I only wear a white sleeveless shirt with a sweat pants. I did not stop him from tearing my shirt and pulled off my pants. Well, u know what happened when two men were all by themselves,right?? Hehe~~

"Wannie,what are you thinking?",a finger snapped in front of my eyes.

"You",I said with no hesitant at all. He grinned and put his hand on my shoulders. He lessen our gap as he hugged me tightly. He crooked his chin at my neck and to my relief,it fits perfectly. I grabbed his waist and hug him back. 

"I love you,Wannie~~",he whispered at my ears.

"I love you too, my Min Bongie~~", I replied his confession. I heard him chuckled for a while. And after that, he my neck. It tickled but it brought pleasure to me. He moved on by kissing my shoulder and it hard. I let a soft moan because it really soothed me. I tighten my grip on his waist. He did not stop even though my phone was ringing. His kissing had move to my chest. I grabbed his hairs and squeezed them. I pulled his head towards my direction and kissed his lips hungrily. His plumpy lips parted to give me space to enter. We kissed for a long time and did not even realise what happened surround us. We had been drowning in our world until suddenly someone said,

"EHEM!!!", Min Woo and I parted our kiss and turned to see Eric was in front of my room's door. What the heck was Eric doing there?

 

 

Eric POV  

 

      "Where is our Dong Wan and Min Woo??", I asked other members as I arrived at Shinhwa Company. This day should be our meeting for our appereance in many variety shows. I had already listed the programs that we would attend and wanted to present all of it to other Shinhwa members but, the meeting could not start unless all the members were present. What I saw was there were only Hyesungie, Andy and Jun Jin. The three of them shrugged at the same time to answer my question. 

"Have you called them?", I asked Jun Jin. 

"I've called Min Woo hyung for many times already but it seems that his phone is off", Jun Jin answered as he looked at the tired maknae, Andy who was yawning for the tenth time already.

"What about Dong Wan?", I asked Hyesungie since only he was good enough to listen to me. Hye Sungie looked at me and shook his head slowly.

"What? Why did not you call Dong Wan?They could be together, you know?",I asked Hyesungie at the same time my heart said, 'Like us, Hyesungie'.

"Well,if they ARE together I do not want to disturb them!", Hyesungie said annoyingly but smiled sheepishly as he turned away. Hah! Thought I would not see the smile? I guessed you really had fun with me last night!Hehe~~ I really like it when he act shyly but actually want it......

"Eric hyung, why are you giggling?",Jun Jin killed my imagination. I ignored him and reach out my phone from my pocket. I searched for Dong Wan's number and pressed the call button. I waited for him to answer but it was useless. Then, I tried again. The line was connected but it did not answered. It reached voicemail everytime i called. Min Woo's phone was off so I could not reach him at all.

"The meeting is important. I need them to be here no matter what!!", I said as I stood up from my chair. I walked out from the room and went straightly to my car. As I opened my car's door, suddenly Hyesungie popped out of nowhere. He entered my car and positioned himself on the passenger's seat.

"I'll follow you,Eric. I really want to know what are they doing right now", Hyesungie said. I nodded as I sit at the driver's seat. Before I started my engine, suddenly Hyesungie held my hand. I widened my eyes and looked around to make sure that there was nobody there.

"Hyesungie~ I thought you want our relationship to be a secret?", I said to him but I did not pulled my hand away. Instead, I kissed his beautiful soft and warm hand.

"I just missed you and I could not stand to act like I am annoyed by you when you gave me the happiness in my life. Furthermore, I wanted to be alone with you. Not with those two dongsaengs of us", He finished his sentence by giving a cute peck on my lips. I laughed because of his reason to follow me. I just let the keys were hanging at the ignition, because my hands were busy cupping Hyesungie face while I kissed him. I know he was blushing because I could fell his face was warm than usual. after we parted the kissed, he immediately turned away and looked at outside of the car. He was really shy i guess but he was the one who asked for it. who told him to tease me by pecking my lips?Haha~~ I did not let go of his hand and continue to start my engine. And then I drove away my car out from Shinhwa Company.

"Where will you find them?", Hyesungie asked me with a slow voice. My, he still shy about the kiss?That was not our first time, Hyesungie~~

"I guess I'll try Dong Wan apartment first because it is the most far from our company", I explained to him.

"I thought we should go to the nearest?", Hyesungie frowned when he heard my answer.

"I want to be alone with you longer....", I smiled when I saw he smiled too. He looked at me with his cute pout. His cuteness is unbareable for me so I started pinched his cheeks.

"Dont tempt me with your cuteness", I laughed as I continued driving. Being with him like this make me did not want to stepped on my acceleration pedal at all. We enjoyed our time together in the car with chattings, cuddling and snuggling. Well, he was the one who did most of it since I was driving.

After forty five minutes, we arrived at  Dong Wan's apartment. Hyesungie still not let go of my arm that he snuggled since the beginning. I kissed his head as I reached for my phone. I tried to call Dong Wan again and it still answered by voicemail.

"Hyesungie, I think we need to go upstairs. You want to wait here or...", he did not let me finish my sentence as he got out from the car.

"I guess you want to go",I said to myself and locked my car with my automatic car keys. I followed Hyesungie to the elevator. Outside, we pretend that we were enemies, but when we are in our own world, we are the unseparatable pairs. Since we were outside, he need to act like he was being forced to follow me. I just smiled when he really tried this character. It does look cute on him. We entered the elevator quietly because there were some other people with us. When we arrived at Dong Wan's apartment, we just looked at each other. 

"Are they really inside?", he questioned me. I did not aswered him and pressed the bell. Again, there was no answer. I started to get annoyed. 

"Let try our luck,shall we?", I said as I turned the knob and to my surprise, the door was not locked. Hyesung exchange my look at astonishly.

"Dong Wan did not lock his door?", I whispered to Hyesungie. We entered the apartment without making any noises in order to avoid suspicions. Hyesungie went to kitchen to look for them while I went upstairs. When I reached at the last stair, suddenly I heard weird noises came from the bedroom. No, it was not weird. I know the noises. It's Dong Wan's voice. More like Dong Wan's moans. Thinking that Dong Wan might injured, I opened the bedroom's door hastenly. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Min Woo and Dong Wan were topless, covered by one blanket, and were kissing each other's lips. 'WHAT ARE THEY DOING??!!!', I screamed in my head. It shocked me because I thought Min Woo had a girlfriend. I was too deep in my thinking, until I realised Min Woo was starting to kiss Dong Wan's chest. I could not watch it anymore. I need to let them know I was here.

"EHEMM", I coughed (obviously, I pretended it). They parted from their kiss and turned their heads to me. Both of them really surprised by my presence.

"What....are...you...doing here??", I heard Dong Wan asked. They still on the bed. I guess they had reasons to not get up from it. My guess is they were . 

"I called you for many times already. We had meeting, remember?We'll wait you downstairs,okay??", I said as I turned away.

"WAIT!!What do you mean by 'we'??", Min Woo said before I closed the door.

"Hye Sung is here!", I said through the closed door. Man,I'm going insane with this. My relationship with Hyesungie is still a secret and suddenly I found out about their secret! I need to cope this well. Should I tell Hyesungie?I really dont get the whole situation here!!

 

 

 

to be continued

Author's note:

Sorry....my health did not let me to finish this story in a short time..huhu~~~ I hope u will continue to read this story....n I really appreciate the comments and opinions~~

wish me luck again to end this story beautifully~~ <3 <3 \(^v^)/