Surprise Visit [Part one - Meeting EXO-M]

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise Visit [Part one - Meeting EXO-M]

It was a Sunday morning…

Last night I asked my bosses for a day to rest. I felt really tired and wanting to stay at home just even for a day. I didn’t set the alarm of the clock so I could sleep longer. But these noises outside the room awaken me…

“YAH! JI BIN~AH, WHAT’S ALL THAT NOISE?! ” I shouted with my eyes still close, still sleepy. Then, it all becomes quiet... I guess Ji Bin is watching tv with volume up. I went back to my sleep. But not long enough the noises started again. I was about to rise up out of the bed when my head bumped onto something…

“AW!” I moaned as I rubbed my aching forehead. I was totally shocked when I opened my eyes and closely faced to faced with someone. I blinked my eyes many times, wondering if I’m only dreaming…

“I can’t see anything special about you?” He said suddenly as he scrutinized my face. “I don’t understand why he kept talking about you.” He muttered as he raised one of his brows and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“AAAHHHHH!!!” I screamed realizing that there’s really a stranger inside my room. Then I heard loud hurried footsteps outside the room and then the door opened…

“Noona! Are you okay?” Sehun asked as he approached me and the other boys rushed inside the room, too … “Lulu, what did you do to her?” he turned asking Luhan.

“What?! What would I do to her?” Luhan replied with his chafed voice and furrowed brows.

I can’t believe what I’m witnessing at that moment… my small room is crowded with ten chaotic boys… “What are you all doing here in our house?” I asked in perplexity and stunned manner. My eyes looked for a certain face, who only knew among them how to get here, and then I saw his hair behind Chanyeol and another tall guy who looks like a panda with his baggy eyes, I guess his Tao… “BAEKHYUN~AH!” I shouted to him and the two tall guys moved aside exposing Baekhyun.

“Good morning!” He hesitantly greeted. I gave him a piercing gaze… “Wait, let me explain…” he said when he senses that I was really nettled in their sudden visit.

“All of you get out of my room!” I yelled out to them… “…except you, Bekhyun~ah!” I squealed when I saw him walking out of the room first. He stopped and everyone passed by patting his shoulder or his back…

“Good luck bro…” Chanyeol said patting his back while shaking his head.

“Sorry Hyung…” Sehun apologized as he passed by Bekhyun who was looking like asking for help.

“You’ll be miss Baek hyung.” Kai jokingly muttered to him as if Baekhyun is going to be sentenced with a death penalty or something. He was the last one who exited and closed the door.

Baekhyun just stood there in silence and can’t look at me straightly.

“Sit here…” I told him tapping the bed asking him to sit beside me. He obediently did what I said.

“I’m so sorry… We went to the coffee shop but you weren’t there. So they insisted on coming here instead.” He explained immediately after he was seated.

“You should at least call me on my phone.”

“I did but you’re not answering my calls,” he depended. I took my phone that was on the side table and checked it. He did call, I got three miscalls and ten text messages from him… “See? I did try… I got worried so I decided to come here.”

I smiled at him just to cover my embarrassment… “I’m so sorry~”

“I didn’t wake you up ‘cause Ji Bin said you don’t want to be disturbed. But I didn’t notice Luhan had sneaked in here.”

“Is that really Luhan?” I asked suddenly.

“Yeah, why?”

“For real?! Wow~”I blurted in disbelieved… “I know you guys are all good looking but he… he… he looks so pretty… Is he gay? He looks like a girl than me.” He laughed so hard on what I just said. I even heard laughter outside the room. They seem to be eavesdropping on our conversation.

 

Outside the room they were ceasing Luhan who was furious and wants to barge in because of what he heard.

“Let go of me! How dare she say that! That !” Luhan angrily blurted.

“HYUNG! Don’t call her that way~” Sehun protested to him, not liking what he called me.

“What?! Didn’t you hear what she said? She said I’m GAY! And now you’re telling me to not call her that way… Jinjja!” He argued back… “OUCH!” He suddenly whined as he felt that someone hit him in his side.

It was Ji Bin… “I hate you! Why are you fighting my sister and Sehun hyung?”

“I’m so sorry, kid…” he unexpectedly calmed down and regretting what he said as he saw Ji Bin. “I didn’t mean what I said… I’m sorry.”

That was the scene when we went out the room to check what’s happening to them. All their eyes focused on us.

“Ye Eun~ah, I want you to meet EXO-M…” Baekhyun introduced the other guys who I haven’t met yet to loosen the awkwardness mood.

“Hi, I’m Minseok but you can call me Xiumin, too.” He initiated introducing his self. “…and this is Jongdae,” introducing the guy beside him.

“Chen for short." He said grinning as he reached my hand and shook it… “Good to meet you finally.”

“Ne… nice meeting you, too.” I answered back.

“I’m YiXing, but they call me Lay most of the time.” He said and shook my hand, too.

“I’m Kris and this one in Tao.” He said smiling and shaking my hand while Tao is waving his hand to me.

“He’s Luhan.” Sehun uttered when Luhan didn’t tried to introduce his self. But Luhan just stared at me. Kai elbowed his side and pouted to Ji Bin who was still looking at Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes and said… “I’m Luhan and I’m not gay.” He then offered a handshake.

“I’m so sorry… I didn’t meant to insult you or anything.” I apologized as I shook his hand.

“Whatever.” He answered bluntly.

 

So there goes my rest day... It turned out to be the opposite of a quiet and peaceful day that I have planned it to be. But it’s okay ‘cause I’m enjoying their company. Chen keeps trolling around along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Inspite of what happen awhile ago, Luhan loved playing with Ji Bin along with Xiumin, Tao and Kris. Then, Kai and Lay tried teaching Ji Bin to dance. And Sehun, who keeps cuddling me from time to time but Baekhyun and Luhan, with his glaring eyes, keeps on pulling him away from me. I’m sensing that Luhan really doesn’t like me at all.

Moment after lunch, I was sitting on an outdoor wooden swing chair that Choi ahjussi made. I was in another deep thought… I wonder why Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo are not with them. Do they have a schedule or something? I am feeling a little regret and sadness in not seeing Joonmyeon oppa. Hmmm~ I haven’t seen him for quite awhile and I don’t have the guts on calling him on his phone. I did ask about him to Sehun the other day when we’re texting but he said he seems to be out of mood lately…

I noticed Luhan went outside the house and saw me.

“Luhan~ssi!” I called out to him when he was about to go back inside.

“What?” He said dully as he turned to look at me.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say you’re gay… I mean… I was just… It’s just…” I stuttered trying to explain myself.

He sighed on how I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter