Should I Tell Her?

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I Tell Her?

“Every person has at least one secret that would break your heart.” --- Anonymous

 

(Suho’s POV)

 

Ever since I saw her crying that night at that bus I can’t get her out of my mind... I always find myself worrying about her, thinking what could have happen to her... But what should I do now that I found her at last…

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

That night, I was on a bus on my way to go home to the dorm. I’m sitting comfortably at the backseat with earphones plugged in my ears. A girl boarded and walked straight at the backseat, just the opposite side where I am sitting too. Curiously, I took a glance… no… It’s actually more like staring at her. She was crying… She looks like a damsel in distress and deep inside me wanting to play as his knight in shining armor. I can’t keep my eyes away from her. Wondering what makes her cry so much like that, I want to wrap my arms around her and say that I’m here… everything will be alright… crazy right?

The bus came to a halt. The girl stood up and made here way out.

“She’s getting off now…” I thought. “Where could she be going?” my eyes following her as she walked aimlessly, bumping to some people she came across with, and then I saw her turned to a corner heading towards the Han River side. I had this notion of following her but I was in an argument with myself if I should do that.

“Aish~ the hell!” I exclaimed as I stood up when the bus was about to stir and stepped out to follow her.

 

“Where is she?” I said when I lost sight of her. Then I heard someone shouting not far from where I am. As I turned, there she was screaming all the angst she has in her heart…

“What kind of hardship is she facing to say all those things? I could feel so much pain in her.” I thought as I stood there looking at her. I don’t know but I felt that I should do something. As I am about to step towards her, raindrops started to fall down, “Oh shoot!” and then I remember I have a folded umbrella in my bag. I took it out and approached her…

 

I don’t know what gotten to me but I was there, offering my hand to her… she took my hand and I was looking closely at her. I was totally drawn in her eyes, there’s so much sadness on it though. There was this urge of wanting to comfort her so much, so I could at least lessen her grief. I tried to say things to lift her spirit up when she told me what happened to her and her parents… I thought things like that just happens in dramas or movies… but that was a reality… it really happened to her. I can’t stop myself of not wrapping my arms around her and gave her a light kiss on her forehead… I really wanted to console and let her feel at ease… I want to be her knight in shining armor… her savior… her prince…

 

“YAH! HYUNG!” Sehun yelled as he pushed me away. “What the heck are you doing? Why are you kissing me?”

“Oh crap! A dream again…” I said to myself as I opened my eyes realizing it was Sehun who I am embracing. We were on our way to KBS for a recording.

“Aigoo~ hyung, what’s with you… you’re acting weird lately.” Sehun commented concernly.

“I’m sorry, it’s nothing… don’t mind me,” I replied sighing.

“Are you sure?” He asked again assuring that I’m really okay. His phone suddenly rings indicating of receiving a text. “Oh it’s Ye Eun~ah!” he excitedly said as he checked it. He then immediately dialed her number for a phone call. “Hello? Noona!”

“Yah, Sehun~ah why did you call her… we’re texting!” Baekhyun grabbed his phone and put the call on a loudspeaker and said, “Ye Eun~ah, miss me?”

“Baekhyun~ah?” Ye Eun asked on the other line. “Oppa, why would I miss you? There’s nothing to be missed at the first place.” She jokingly said and they all laugh except for Baekhyun.

“Oh is that it~ okay.” He plainly said with his pouting again and passed the phone to Sehun.

“Ah, oppa… you know I’m just kidding, of course I miss you. Oh by the way, our son said he wants to see you again.”

 “SON?!” They all shockingly asked while Baekhyun laugh so hard on their expressions for the reason I don’t know. I was just looking at them… I wanted to join in but I was really not in the mood.

My heart is being eaten by jealousy, and it really irritates me… I don’t want to feel that way. I lean my head on the pillow I used when we are travelling and looked outside the tinted window and uttered in my mind,  “Ye Eun~ah, I’m the one who is missing you…”

 

Recently, I can’t sleep properly… I’m having same dreams and woke up in the middle of the night. I always dreamed of that distinct event of meeting Ye Eun~ah and the moment I heard h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter