Destined to Meet Again

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Destined to Meet Again

“Even if we forget the faces, we will never forget the bonds that were carved in our souls.”  --- Faith Barroa

 

When was the last time I get concern with entertainment business stuffs? Ye Ri was the one feeding my mind with what’s happening around the showbiz world because of her never ending spazzing about her favorite artists… Since the day I moved into my new house all I did was work and make sure that I gave everything Ji Bin needed, nothing more. And now, I can’t imagine myself doing stuffs like searching for infos, looking for photos, even buying stuffs like magazines and all of EXO... So, I guess this is what it feels like being a fangirl.  I’m so damn curious about that guy that looks like Han Angel… and yeah, Baekhyun too. I’m a little bit mad at him for forgetting about me, but still, I wanna know what’s happening to him.

According to their profile, Han Angel’s look-a-like name is Suho… Kim Joon Myeon was his real name. I’m not sure if he’s Han Angel… but could he still remember me? Hmm… I wonder… I don’t know about him, but me? ...I do remember everything, I could never forget… even in my sleep I keep dreaming about that night… For the past years, this special feeling for him is kept deep inside my heart… I’m longing to see him once again.

 

“Noona! Noona! Wake up!” Ji Bin was shaking me to wake up… “Noona! I’m gonna be late for school! It’s already seven o’ clock…”

I got up immediately hearing what time it was already… “What? Dang! Ji Bin~ah… why didn’t you wake me up? I got a part time job today.”

“I think that’s what I’ve been doing for the last thirty minutes.” Ji Bin said rolling his eyes on me.

I crammed fixing myself for work. After taking Ji Bin to school, I went right away to my part-time job…

 

Because of being so late at my work I end up delivering an order to an apartment. I was at the front door pressing the doorbell…

“Coming!” a deep voice of a man said inside the door. After a couple of seconds a tall man with a wide smile opened the door. “Hi!”

“Oh?! H-Hi… delivery?” I said, a little bit mesmerized of how cute this tall guy was… but he seems to be familiar… I just don’t know where and when I did see him.

“Ah, thank God it’s here… so hungry.” He took the boxes of pizza and chicken that I’m holding.

“Yah~ Chanyeol, have you seen---------- Oh? Ye Eun~ah?!” a guy appeared at the back of this tall guy. He was surprised seeing me… It was Baekhyun. Happiness was registered in his face, he runs to me and gave me a big hug. “Ye Eun~ah, I miss you!”

“YAH! What do you think your doing?” I angrily said pushing him away from me.

“You know each other?”Chanyeol asked confusedly. He swapping looked at me and Baekhyun.

“YES! NO!” We both said at the same time.

“NO? What do you mean by that?” He unbelievably asked me. “She’s my girlfriend.” Baekhyun then said to Chanyeol.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol and I shouted in chorus. Baekhyun grabbed my hand and pull me inside the house and straight to a room… I think it was his room. The other guys who was on the living room that we passed by were left clueless and surprised.

 

“What the heck is that all about…huh?” I was shouting at him. “Why do you have to say that I’m your girlfriend… which I am NOT!” I was so mad at him.

“Then why did you say that you don’t know me? ... WHICH YOU DO!” He shouted back.

“JEEZ! You’re unbelievable!!! Who’s the one who doesn’t know each other…huh? Just because you got to be an Idol and famous you suddenly just banished saying nothing at all. What a great friend you are.” I was really pissed off.

” I was too busy…” He said in defense.

“Yeah right whatever! I don’t care anymore.”

 

Meanwhile at the living room…

“Hey, what’s all that noise?” Suho asked coming out of his room. He was still sleeping when he was awakened by the shouting. “…who was that?”

“Its Baekhyun’s girlfriend” Chanyeol answered pointing at their room.

“Girlfriend? He has a girlfriend?” Suho asked, can’t believe what Chanyeol just said. Baekhyun and I were still arguing at each other.  Suho went to the room’s door and knocked… “…Yah! Baekhyun~ah…can you please come out?”

 

“Oh great… Hyung is awake. Ye Eun~ah, please let’s not argue anymore. I’m really sorry. It’s my entire fault. I should have informed you.” Baekhyun sincerely apologized. “Come on, let’s go out… I’ll introduce you to everyone.” He grabbed my hand again, but this time it’s gentler, then we went out of the room. Five pairs of interrogating eyes were looking at us as Baekhyun opened the door.

I felt like my soul had left me as I saw the guy that looks like Han Angel. My heart beats crazily, my breathing becomes heavier, my hands and feet are so cold. It never occurs to my mind that I’ll see him personally. Nervously, I hold tightly on Baekhyun’s hand.

 

Suho’s eyes were on me. I can’t read what he is thinking… his expression was blank and has no smile on his face… he was so serious. We were sitting now on the living room.

“Now explain yourself Baekhyun~ah.” Suho demanded.

He sighed first before he said, “I want you all to meet Ye Eun~ah. She’s my friend. I met her before I got to be a trainee at SM.”

“Friend? Not a GIRLFRIEND?” Chanyeol asked, wanted to make sure that we’re just friends. Baekhyun just nodded.

“Hi, I’m Sehun.” The guy who was beside me suddenly introduced his self, offering his hand. “How old are you Ye Eun~ah?”

“I’m 20… actually I’m turning 21.” I answered taking his hand for a shake.

“Ah, you’re a noona. I’ll call you Noona, I’m only 19” Sehun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter