My Angel is an Idol

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Angel is an Idol

“It seemed as if some subtle current of recognition had passed between them... not as if they had met before... but as if they had come close several times until finally an impatient Fate had forced their paths to intersect.” --- Lisa Kleypas (Secrets of a Summer  Night)

 

Two years had past…

It was my favorite season of the year… cherry blossom everywhere…. It was Spring time!

 

A very beautiful day, I just finished sending Ji Bin in his school riding a bike and now on the way to my job at the coffee shop. At first it was hard adjusting my time at works and handling Ji Bin at the same time. Thank goodness Nayoung ahjumma volunteered to let me take Ji Bin in their house when I’m at work. Ji Bin and Min Ju were at the same age, they became playmates and very close friends along with Yoon Mi.

I guess my parents really watching over me wherever they are now… letting me meet a lot of nice people like Han Angel, Choi ahjussi and his family, my boss at the coffee shop who made me a regular employee now and this adorable patron at our shop…

 

“Good morning Ye Eun~ah!” he greeted as he approach the counter.

“Oh? Baekhyun~ah… you’re early today… what do you want? …the usual?” I said asking for his order.

“Yeah… add a milk tea, too.” He answered pouting and crossing his arms in front of him, looks like sulking.

  

“Hey, what’s the matter?” I asked noticing his change of mood while punching his order.

He sighed before answering, “How many times did I ask you to call me oppa… huh?” then pouted his lips again.

“Why should I? Were born in the same year, right?” I said after laughing. I was enjoying how cute he looks at that moment. I took out my phone in my pocket and took a picture of him. “So cute!” I said showing him how he looks.

“Ah~ even so, I’m still a month older that you… you have to call me oppa!” he demanded. “You should be thankful I only act cute to girls that I like... and give me your phone number already pleasseee~”

“Yeah, right! No way… BAEK-HYUN~AH…” I rejected, saying his name slowly and with firm tone in every syllables of his name.

“Yah!... Tch~” he uttered gritting his teeth with a warning look in his expression. I just laugh out loud on what he did. Good thing there’s no other customer at that time. My boss was there but he doesn’t mind how the two of us talk. We’re usually like that when he comes here... I guess he’s used to it. “Why not? Oh come on, how long have we known each other already... more than a year or so? I even become your regular customer.”

“That’s the point! You’ve been bugging me here for so long now… and if I gave you my number you’ll keep annoying me even in the phone.” I jokingly said to him. 

“Seriously Ye Eun~ah, can I have you number? I don’t know if I could come here anymore as regularly as I can.” He uttered switching in a serious tone.

“Huh? Why?” I curiously asked.

“I’m gonna be busy already. I told you before right… I’m going to be a singer in a group. We’re actually debuting next month.” He explained. “… but if you really don’t want to give it… its okay,” he added trying to put a smile on his lips.

I was finished preparing his order. “Here~” I said handing it.

“Thanks!” he said taking it and turned his back and started to walk out.

But when he was halfway to the door I called out to him, “Yah~ oppa!”

He turned around to face me… surprised to what he heard. “What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter