Who Are You?

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who Are You?

What would you feel if twelve gorgeous men were taking care of you when you are sick? You’re going to be overwhelmed, right? That’s what I’m feeling right now. I may lose a lot of people I’ve cherished before but I gain so much love right now and I could not ask for more. I feel so contented looking at them.

We were in my room when Suho got a call from their manager. He said they have an unexpected appointment to attend to and their cars had arrived to pick them up.

“We don’t want to leave you here alone but we have to. I’m so sorry” Suho uttered after ending the call.

“Hey, it’s okay. I feel much better now. You guys don’t have to worry.” I answered.

“Why don’t you come with us instead?” Chen said excitedly as he put down the framed picture on my side table he was looking at.

“Yes, come with us!” Luhan agreed. He really became so nice to me even if I’m teasing him sometimes of being pretty as a girl.

“Look guys… I don’t want to get you all in any trouble, especially your managers. They were nice enough to let you all be here and take care of me. So please go now.” I insisted to them.

“No! I”ll stay here… you guys go.” Baekhyun demanded as he sat beside me in the bed.

“Baekhyun~ah…” I was about to protest on what he wanted but he cutted me off.

“I’m staying!” he stubbornly insisted as he glared at me.

“No Baekhyun… we are all going… We’ll comeback later to check on her.” Suho firmly said. He gave him a serious looked in the eye. I could feel the tension building between them again. I immediately hold Baekhyun’s hand and tightly pressed it with mine. He glanced at me. I just smiled at him with reassurance in my facial expression that I’ll be fine.

He sighed in defeat and said, “Fine.”

So I send them to the door and bid them goodbye. They were walking down the stairs when Baekhyun called out Suho who was in front of him.

“Suho~hyung…” Suho stopped and turn to looked at him. “I won’t give her up that easily.”

Suho smiled at him and said back, “I know… I won’t either.”

 

 

Two days after I got sick, I’m back at my work…Things were somehow turn back as what it was before, well except for Suho and Baekhyun. I don’t know what’s gotten to those two but Baekhyun was back to his old self and I was really happy about it… oh yeah, and he also become extra sweet. Suho on the other hand was putting some effort doing things for me. Just yesterday I receive a bouquet of flowers from him. And then this morning I woke up from a call on my phone just to say good morning.  Both of them still make time for me even if they were busy for the preparation of their comeback which was getting nearer. They even invite me to watch their first comeback appearance on Mnet. No wonder, with a very short time they become so popular and they deserve it. They really work hard for it.

 

“Noona, it’s good that you’re smiling again.” Jibin said when he caught me grinning after reading a text I received from Baekhyun. We were walking home at that time.

“Sorry from making you worry these past few days------oh?!” I ceased what I have to say when I noticed a man hiding on a post and looking up in our house. “Ah, excuse me… ahjussi… can I help you?” I said to him when we got a bit closer to him. But he didn’t say anything and just runaway not even looking at us. “Oh? That was weird.”

“Come on Jibin…” I said to him but he grasps tightly on my hand and didn’t move. He was looking at the man who just runaway. “Are you scared?” I asked concernly when I saw the expression on his face that I can’t figure out what. He just shook his head to say no.

Who could that be?

 

 

One afternoon, I volunteer to Nayoung ahjumma to pick up the kids at school since it was my day off at work. I was waiting for them when I received a call from Baekhyun.

Yeoboseyo?” I said as I answered the call. “…oppa, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, just missing you… where are you?” he said on the other line.

“Whatever! I’m at Jibin’s school. I’m picking them up.”

“Really? That’s good then…” he said a bit excited. “Let’s meet up. I’m free right now.”

“Hmmm… where?”

He become silent for a moment and then, “I know now… at the playground where we used to go play. It’s been along time since the last time we went there with the kids.”

“Okay… They’ll be excited for sure…” I said back to him. Even I was excited.

“It’s settled then… see you later… I love you!”

“Baekhyun~ah!” I blurted out in warning. I was bit surprised hearing it. I heard him saying I love you to me so many times before but our relationship back then was purely platonic, no malice at all. But now it feels different since he confessed his real feelings for me already.

“What?! I just said I love you… what’s wrong with that?” he teasingly said again.

“Oh come on oppa… stop it!”

“Fine~ fine~ see you later… mwuah!” he uttered and made a kissing sound then end the call.

“Ah! This guy… jinjja!”

 

A moment later I saw Jibin and Minju coming out of the school building and running towards me.

“Noona! Eonni!” they both shouted.

“Hey, I have a surprise for you two. Come on!” I said as I took both of their hands and guided them on our way to the bus stop.

“What is it eonni?” Minju curiously asked.

“You’ll see when we get there.” I answered smiling happily and walked on our way.

 

Being so excited and happy, I didn’t notice that someone was already following us.

 

At a park’s playground…

 

Baekhyun was patiently waiting for us while sitting on a swing. He was even taking selcas when he was on it.

“Ah, what’s taking them so long!” he whined after checking the time on his phone. And then after a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter