SURPRISE!

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE!

“There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.” --- Charles Morgan

                                                                                                                                

Since meeting Baekhyun again, as he promised, our daily communication is back again. Not just that, I’ve even gained five more gorgeous guys as new friends. Not just gorgeous but Idols that are so popular these days. Although I haven’t met the other six members, the Exo-M, I heard a lot of stories about them from Baekhyun. If Ye Ri would know about this, she would probably freak out... hmm~ I really miss her.  I wonder what’s happening to her now. I lost communication with her after a year of their migration. After I lost my parents I started to have fear of losing those people that are dear to me. So I guess it was really a big deal to me when she stopped messaging… and same with Baekhyun, I was really mad at him and sad at the same time.

 

One morning…

The coffee shop just opened, and I was wiping a table when I heard the sound of the bell rang when the door opens.

“Welcome! ----- Oh?!” I was stunned seeing who were the customers just entered.

“Goodmorning!” They all greet with their charismatic smiles.

“Hi Noona!” Sehun greeted and about to embrace me but Baekhyun pulled him away instantly.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” He said to Sehun trying to block him when Sehun tried to come close to me again.

“What’s the matter? I’m just------” Sehun try to defend himself.

“NO!” Baekhyun interrupted him with a warning tone.

“Hey guys, stop…” I said to the two of them and move Baekhyun to my side. “Come, Sehun~ah” I said again giving Sehun a hug.

“AH~ SERIOUSLY!” Baekhyun burst out. Sehun by sticking his tongue out.

“You guys are early, we just opened.” I said after letting go of Sehun.

“We want to see you Noona.” Chanyeol said as he came close to me and embrace me too.

“Oh wait me too.” Kai said pulling Chanyeol and about to cuddle me too but Kyungsoo pulled him to stop and pouted to Baekhyun who looked so annoyed. As Kai saw him, he just sighed and said gloomily, “Hi noona~”

Shrugging off these cuddling greetings, I led them to a couched table. I asked what they want to have and left them for a moment and back with a tray of their orders. Since there’s no other customers yet, I took one chair and sat with them for a chat.

“Noona, do you have a boyfriend?” Sehun abruptly asked after sipping in his milk tea.

“What? I don’t have… why asked?”

“Yes!” Kai, who was sitting in the middle of Baekhyun and Sehun in my right side, uttered in pleased of my answer. Baekhyun gave him a piercing look but he just ignores him. “…so, it’s okay if I court you,” he continued.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Baekhyun blurted out in vexation.

“Hyung, she’s single… there’s nothing wrong with that, right?” Sehun stretched out, too. “Noona, can I have your number?” he asked enthusiastically, handing his phone to me. I took it and I was about to type my number when Baekhyun immediately snatched it to me and hand it back to Sehun.

“NO!” He blurted again.

“Why not? You’re not his boyfriend to forbid her in giving her number. You’re being unfair hyung. ” Sehun bickered.

“Yeah, that’s right!” Kai butted in.

“Aish~ jinjja!” Baekhyun was really pissed off. They were busy arguing to each other when he noticed that the other three were passing there phones to me and I’m putting my number in it. “YAH~ SHIN YE EUN!” He shouted making me to stopped punching my number on the phone.

“Wae?” I said to him. He just shook his head in disbelieved and walked-out in annoyance… “Oh? Hey, wait!” I said following him. I pulled the back of his shirt when I caught up on him. “What’s wrong?”

“Go figure it out yourself!” he said not turning around to look at me. I let go of his shirt realizing his really mad. “We’re going to Taiwan for some shows… I won’t send messages to you anymore… I think they can already do that. Bye.” He said again and made his way out of the door. I was left there just staring at the door.

“Ye Eun~ah, we’re sorry about that. Don’t worry too much I’ll talk to him.” It was Suho patting my shoulder.

“Noona sorry, we’re just messing with him… I guess he really got jealous.” Sehun apologized.

“Jealous? Why would he be jealous?” I said to myself, still wondering why he got mad at me.

“We have to go now. Baekhyun~ah really just insist in seeing you before we go to Taiwan.” I felt guilty all of a sudden hearing what Suho just said.

“Bye Noona!” Everyone said their goodbyes except for Suho who just smiled at me. My heart is always insanely skipping so fast every time I saw him smiling so sweetly like that. Too bad, he really seems forgotten about that night.

 

A week had passed…

My phone became busy in ringing now and then after the guys got my number, but no message from Baekhyun, he really did what he said. I guess he’s still mad at me… Two days after that incident I got a call from Suho explaining why Baekhyun got angry. He said I was being unfair in giving my number and showing skinship to the other guys… so he got jealous. I felt so dense at that time not realizing it. This is the first time he got mad at me and I felt really sad about it.

Ahhh! This guilt is killing me… I can’t get this out of my mind. I miss his calls in the middle of the night just saying he wants to hear my voice before he sleeps or just gonna say goodnight… and those times when I told him I’m so tired and he would call immediately just to sing and it did really relax me surprisingly. I did text him many times saying how sorry I am but he did not reply back. I also tried to call him but he’s not picking it up. I also asked the other guys but they said Baekhyun keeps changing the topic when they tried to talk about me. I know Baekhyun is sensitive but I never thought he’s going to be angry with me for this long.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter