Perplex… Tired… Sorry…

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perplex… Tired… Sorry…

I don’t know what time it was, but I think it was still too early and darkness was still covering the surroundings. The room was so quiet. My eyes were still close yet I’m conscious around me. I could hear the ticking of the alarm clock placed at my side table. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps outside the room and then it stops. After a moment I heard creaking sound as the door at my room was slowly opening and the footsteps begun stepping closer to my bed. Although I have a hint that it was Baekhyun, I wanted to open my eyes to check but I felt so lazy doing it. He sat beside me at the bed…

“Ye Eun~ah.” he called out my name with his soothing voice. I pretended I didn’t hear him and still asleep. He leaned an arm across to my other side to get closer to me. I could feel his breath on my face as he uttered my name again… “Ye Eun~ah.”

I didn’t respond and just kept still. I tried to breathe as normally as I could eventhough my heart was pounding so fast. He bended over more closely to me, and then his finger tips caressed my lips leaving a warm trace as he uttered once more… “Ah, I want to kiss you again Ye Eun~ah. I know you’re awake.” He moved and settled on top of me. “If you don’t open your eyes, I’m really gonna kiss you.”

I wanted to open my eyes but it won’t. It felt really heavy lifting my eyelids. In an instant, his lips were on mine. Kissing me lightly, it was warm and luscious. A kind of kiss that was so hard to resist. I tried to fight the urge of responding to it. His kisses become more soft and teasing and I could not hold back anymore, so I kiss him back. But before it got sensual he pulled back all of a sudden…

“Gotcha!” he mischievously said as he pinched my nose and laughed.

My face was crimson in embarrassment. I pushed him a little to get him off me and covered my face with my hands. “I would never ever kiss you again.”

“Really?!” He said still teasing me while trying to pull away my hands off my face… “You cannot resist these sweet lips of mine.”

“YAH IMMA! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” I yelled to him as I sat up and pushing him out of my bed.

“Yah~ yah~ yah~” he mumbled trying to hold on me so he won’t fall off the bed. “Stop it!” And with another push, he fell.

“Serves you right!” I said after sticking out my tongue.

He fastly stood up and lay at my bed again. “I’m sleeping here.” he said stubbornly and pulled me beside him, my head resting on top of his chest. He put his arms around me drawing me even closer to him. I could hear his rapid heartbeat. I was listening to his heart for a moment as it thumps and settles calmly, beating rhythmically in normal pace.

“Baekhyun~ah…” I called out to him but he didn’t answer back. When I looked at his face, his eyes were close and a smile was curbed in his face.  I sighed deeply. He was already asleep. I looked at him a little longer. He grown more handsomely now compared back then. His appearance has changed differently, but he was still the playful guy I have met before… the guy who always put a smile on my face whenever I’m feeling down. How can I not like this adorable man? I let out another sigh       as I felt something heavy aching feeling was clogging in my chest. I shrugged my head to dispel some crazy thoughts building up in my mind and rest in his chest as hold him tightly. How can I tell you what I really feel without hurting you Baekhyun~ah? I’m really scared I might lose you, too.

 

When I wake up the next morning, Baekhyun was already gone. I found a note that adhered at my forehead, saying…

 

I stole another kiss from you before I left kkk~

---Love you, Baek

 

I rose up and went straight to the bathroom to wash up my face. I am looking at my reflection in the mirror. I have dark circles around my eyes for lack of sleeps. The more I think of my situation with Suho and Baekhyun, the more I get confused and can’t sleep properly. With so much thoughts running in my head I felt like my head is always going to explode any moment. I felt really tired. I wanted to lie down on my bed more but I can’t, I‘m responsible in opening up Choi ahjussi’s store. So I forced myself to prepare and go to work.

 

As my day goes, I am thankful that I’m not been bothered by messages or calls from the boys. My mind was a little bit freed with thoughts of Suho and Baekhyun as I tried to keep my self busy.

“Hi Noona!” A familiar voice greeted as I was stocking some supplies at a rack.

“Sehun~ah… Kai~ya… what are you guys doing here?” I was a bit surprised. I thought I was not going to be disturbed by EXO but here they were in front of me.

“We miss you Noona.” Kai said as he was about to give me a hug. Good thing there’s no customers at that moment.

“Seriously guys?” I blurted after pulling out on his hug.

“We went to the café but your boss said you asked for an off day because you need to open for Ahjussi’s store… so we’re here…” Sehun cheerfully explained. “I wanted to ask you for something.”

“What is it?”

“Can you come to my graduation day on thursday?”

“Thursday? But I have work on Thursday…” I answered. I wanted to come, but knowing that I would surely see Baekhyun and Suho there is really going to be awkward. I’m not ready to face them both… “And besides, there’s gonna be a lot of cameras and fans there for sure. Knowing how you’re fans are… no offense to them, but gosh I don’t want to be hated.”

“Oh come on Noona… just don’t mind them.” Kai said.

“Yeah, that’s right. Oh please come… I would think of it as your graduation present for me. Please noona…” Sehun added with his pleading face again like how he insisted on asking for our date before.

Before I could answer I heard the door of the store opened and my co-worker, Jongshin, greeted whoever the customer was. Then I heard him calling out to me…

“Yah, Ye Eun~ah… These guys were looking for you.”

“Hmm… who could that be? Wait here...” I said to Sehun and Kai as I went to the counter. In my astonishment, other EXO members came to see me, Chanyeol and Chen.

“Hi Noona!” the both of them greeted with a wide smiles curved in their lips.

“Ah! Seriously guys!” I blurted out and pulled them both where Sehun and Kai were.

“Oh? You guys are here too?” Chen said as they saw Sehun and Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter